Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 22. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I wasnt reading everything in here. What is this about claiming other coins and how long do we have to claim it?

See this blog post: https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09

The are giving 1:1 QGUP in QTUM blockchain for a limited time only.
You need to download QTUM core app first.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It isn't a swap, it is second token based on other blockchain, and you can claim it as long you hold the main token in your ethereum wallet, there will be GUP and QGUP.

Why would they need another token in another blockchain? I don't understand. That would be inflation, double the coins amount. What's the real reason behind this?

I wasnt reading everything in here. What is this about claiming other coins and how long do we have to claim it?
legendary
It isn't a swap, it is second token based on other blockchain, and you can claim it as long you hold the main token in your ethereum wallet, there will be GUP and QGUP.

Why would they need another token in another blockchain? I don't understand. That would be inflation, double the coins amount. What's the real reason behind this?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Could we get an answer on the question why you are creating the same token on another blockchain?

It will complicate holding GUP - now we have to hold the token on two blockchains? WTF
And it will fuck the long term holders, which are not checking the news every week.

It was already asked on other media channels but NO response on the reason whatsoever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Was it was hidden inflation? additional 100 mil tokens appeared on the market. Despite they are on Qtum blockchain but they also can be sold without loosing the GUP on ETH blockchain.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.

indeed ,  they giving strong holders free coins ... i like it ....

but i did what they asked, i hope i did it good
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
The greatest opportunity for maximum profit is when everyone sells and abandon a coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
$GUP Holders can now claim $QGUP (QGuppy) on the Qtum Blockchain!
We are distributing a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
We are distributing a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09

thx for reminder Smiley.

i did what they asked and after 2 weeks i will get same amount as i am holding Gup... NICE.....

btw can we stake the QGUP??  i saw an stake function at the wallet Smiley

I don't get what's QGUP for? Is it for coin swap or something? Or an entirely different coin? Coinmarketcap will get screwed if QGUP and GUP is one and the same token.
legendary
They said: Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe.

So, what's that really mean? Will GUP work as multi blockchain platform? Why is it only limited time?
Why do they switch from Ethereum to Qtum blockchain? Qtum doesn't have any success stories yet. It's fairly new platform. I don't understand this decision.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

thx for reminder Smiley.

i did what they asked and after 2 weeks i will get same amount as i am holding Gup... NICE.....

I don't get what's QGUP for? Is it for coin swap or something? Or an entirely different coin? Coinmarketcap will get screwed if QGUP and GUP is one and the same token.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

thx for reminder Smiley.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Believe in success Matchpool , I'm sure the developers will make us happy.  Wonderful project!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
I think a whale wallet hacked cause since last week dump continues and its like when somebody puts a big amount buy order it fills directly. As my opinion couple million gup tokens already dumped. Hopefully it will ending soon. Current value is horrible
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Gup is still ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Any update of what team is doing nowadays? Why we have no price pump at all?

Actually it was pumped a bit before the alpha 2.1 released and dumped on the release news. The are several news upcoming like QTUM collaboration, mainnet launch dan the beta released. I assume it will be pumped and dumped several times before it breaks out. So if you are a trader, you know when you should buy and sell. Frankly, I see no point for being a longterm bag holder while you can gain some good weekly profit, expecially during this bitcoin bull run.

Traders and speculators outnumber long term investors 3 to 1. Pumping and dumping  to be expected in near illiquid markets.
Activity: 588

Actually it was pumped a bit before the alpha 2.1 released and dumped on the release news. The are several news upcoming like QTUM collaboration, mainnet launch dan the beta released. I assume it will be pumped and dumped several times before it breaks out. So if you are a trader, you know when you should buy and sell. Frankly, I see no point for being a longterm bag holder while you can gain some good weekly profit, expecially during this bitcoin bull run.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Matchpool now has to rise to around 50 cents, but there is pressure and the price of lowering it down when it is constantly going up.

a force is constantly printing.  Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: