Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 24. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Yesterday afternoon somebody bought around 40 btc valued gup. Price go up to 2700 satoshi. This week im expecting another buy order like this. I think this new version will be rock.

How do you know who buy and what expectation they have? Maybe it's just a single investor, we saw them in the past. I wouldn't trust this one buy order as a news for bigger occasions.
It was a single person shot cause it was a random pump. He just bought around 40 btc gup in less than half hour. which is over $250k. and same things happened before in different days last couple weeks. something will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Just a week left for new matchpool alpha version. I think this week will be different than others.Im expecting some movement and some volume increase
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello to all,i know that this has already been been made however i didn't find a clear solution...the GUP token is Ethereum dependent or is a different type of blockchain ? If the second reason is accurate there is a wallet exactly where I'm able to send the Symbol ?Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
They should delay the new Alpha release for some days. I would wait till the fork is over.
The timing is good because if it's release at this moment maybe it will not be appreciated and we cannot see the price that we are expecting.
Great timing is necessary and that should be the time when the altcoins will be back on its progressive days.

I agree and by now almost every altcoin project decides to delay whatever they have in the pipeline. Bitcoin will draw all the attention to it. Might make sense to wait until after the fork.
The fork will be over soon so we have to prepare ourselves with the price pump of altcoins and definitely GUP is one of them.
I have stock a lot of it already and now waiting for the price pump, I won't be selling below 10K sats to get the best income but it will always depend on the situation. Even though there will be no serious update that will come out after the fork the price will still rise as expected.

And the current story shows us that so many things are not predictable. Maybe they knew what happened now in advance. No matter what GUP should keep focusing on their plans and we are good to go. GUP is a worthy investment right now and people will find out about it.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Yesterday afternoon somebody bought around 40 btc valued gup. Price go up to 2700 satoshi. This week im expecting another buy order like this. I think this new version will be rock.

The person who ever bought was sure the fork would be canceled and the price of altcoins will go up in the next few days.I hate it when there is some kind of internal stuff already planned by the developers and poor investors suffer in this act.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

How do you know who buy and what expectation they have? Maybe it's just a single investor, we saw them in the past. I wouldn't trust this one buy order as a news for bigger occasions.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I was not able to check but know the price just pump yesterday when I look at my blockfolio.
This whale knew something and this might be a good signal for us to also buy at this cheap price now.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
They should delay the new Alpha release for some days. I would wait till the fork is over.
The timing is good because if it's release at this moment maybe it will not be appreciated and we cannot see the price that we are expecting.
Great timing is necessary and that should be the time when the altcoins will be back on its progressive days.

I agree and by now almost every altcoin project decides to delay whatever they have in the pipeline. Bitcoin will draw all the attention to it. Might make sense to wait until after the fork.
The fork will be over soon so we have to prepare ourselves with the price pump of altcoins and definitely GUP is one of them.
I have stock a lot of it already and now waiting for the price pump, I won't be selling below 10K sats to get the best income but it will always depend on the situation. Even though there will be no serious update that will come out after the fork the price will still rise as expected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

ive heard some rumours about a dapp integration. Is there anything happening with gup soon?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
New roadmap is looking very good as on 18th is next version of alpha on testnet continuously. Timing is good and shouldn't be delay at no cost. On 28th December the beta which will be with full functionality on web access with usage of GUP will be ready. It is like one and half month to accumulate. I will support everything to be released on time.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Continue to wait. I do not mind as long as the team works. I believe there will be a dollar a day.
legendary
November 18th they release alpha v2.1 as their twitter page. Im expecting a increase this week till 18th. Hope we will see over 20 cents again.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
I didn't find any update neither here not at any one the social media to see reason for this increase. This is more than clear now that it is a routine speculation but good to see that Guppy saw huge volume to get attention after long time. It is good warm up run before the real start in near future with release of beta platform.
There is no news. Its good to see that gup on first page at bittrex now as volume its no 15 on market. But probably in couple hours we will see around top 10 cause of volume increasing.

That spike in volume... Something must be up... People don't just buy without a reason. Fucking insiders must know something we don't. I expect GUP not to fall down bad unless big brother BTC acts up again.

Too bad your apprehension became true. Compared to other alts the performance is still alright I would say.
Looks like no news. Cause its already a week after the that huge volume day and price go back under 1800 satoshis again. I will hold until 0 or at least 15k. Really couldnt understand how come it bacame 1000 btc pump than nothing happen.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have readjusted my goals for Guppy from medium to long term. After seeing so many things when there was a big question mark on the future of crypto sold out many coins at no prices which now are worth of thousands of dollars. I have chosen limited tokens to be long on them and Guppy is one of them let's wait and see.
I didn't find any update neither here not at any one the social media to see reason for this increase. This is more than clear now that it is a routine speculation but good to see that Guppy saw huge volume to get attention after long time. It is good warm up run before the real start in near future with release of beta platform.
There is no news. Its good to see that gup on first page at bittrex now as volume its no 15 on market. But probably in couple hours we will see around top 10 cause of volume increasing.

That spike in volume... Something must be up... People don't just buy without a reason. Fucking insiders must know something we don't. I expect GUP not to fall down bad unless big brother BTC acts up again.

Too bad your apprehension became true. Compared to other alts the performance is still alright I would say.
legendary
On weekend we saw nearly 1000 btc volume on bittrex. There was no news i was expecting early weekdays a news is coming up but nothing. It couldnt be a random pump
Pages:
Jump to: