Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 21. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Gup is flying!
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
unbelieveable, it is soaring, anyone can explain what happened? although I hold for long term, but I am shocked, 100% increase until now,go go GUP.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Now is it just three days left to get your hands on QGUP, so folks you have to hurry up!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.

Yes,that`s good new but why price dont have a strong growth?
For example, Look at NXT where 25 Dec will be free Distribution of Ignis. NXT for last month did x4, but Gup didn`t...

It will take time, you can't compare with a coin that have been on the market for a longer time.
GUP give you free coins for 2 weeks, ignis have been on the schedule for over one year now.
gup alread listed in bittrex morethan 6 months ago and to be honnest all i can see after the listing is decreasing the price.

Man 6 month are just nothing to compare with, hold and sit tight and wait that is my advice!
the key is patience , i still got the gups from the bounty ,  didnt dump it , it began at $ 0.10 and now its $ 0.25  and like bitcoin they giving also presents ( ehum qgup) Smiley ...
It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.

For example, Look at NXT where 25 Dec will be free Distribution of Ignis. NXT for last month did x4, but Gup didn`t...

It will take time, you can't compare with a coin that have been on the market for a longer time.
GUP give you free coins for 2 weeks, ignis have been on the schedule for over one year now.
gup alread listed in bittrex morethan 6 months ago and to be honnest all i can see after the listing is decreasing the price.

Man 6 month are just nothing to compare with, hold and sit tight and wait that is my advice!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
A friendly reminder to those who holds Guppy and didn't claim QGuppy yet. There are only few more hours left to do so. Hurry up to claim as time is little. We will see these limited generated tokens becoming highly valuable on Qtum protocol because it will match the claimed tokens based on one for one formula.
done claiming mine i hope to recieve it i follow all the instructions given in the blog  is there any way to know which  day the coin will be distributed ? i hold this coin for long but the price is continue to decrease i hope there will be good news soon to help to increase the price.
Merit: 250
A friendly reminder to those who holds Guppy and didn't claim QGuppy yet. There are only few more hours left to do so. Hurry up to claim as time is little. We will see these limited generated tokens becoming highly valuable on Qtum protocol because it will match the claimed tokens based on one for one formula.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Who can explain me why is it done?

Matchpool $GUP Holders can now claim $QGUP (QGuppy) on the Qtum Blockchain!
Matchpool will distribute a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We are already in December if I am calculating good the estimated time for beta release it should be now in this phase somewhere. I also didn't claim QGUP yet and time is running short. That is like free airdrop which should be availed who knows where it can be used for in future .
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Matchpool will distribute a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
just for the PR as for now. But if that tokens will be tradeable - then it will be the hidden emission. If o it is a pity because it wint add any trust to the project

You are now on the trust of the project say? GUP or Qtum? If you mean GUP I agree with you completely.

Maybe its just risk management. QTUM and ETH networks are similar in structure. If one of them fails, at least the GUP Matchpool platform lives on on one network.
It is neither risk managment nor any kinds of development. It is just PR and hidden emission. Only scammy projects do so

Where are such conclusions from? You can prove your words? Its a good chance to Matchpool's GUP holders, you can use this chance or pass by.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

just for the PR as for now. But if that tokens will be tradeable - then it will be the hidden emission. If o it is a pity because it wint add any trust to the project

You are now on the trust of the project say? GUP or Qtum? If you mean GUP I agree with you completely.

Maybe its just risk management. QTUM and ETH networks are similar in structure. If one of them fails, at least the GUP Matchpool platform lives on on one network.
It is neither risk managment nor any kinds of development. It is just PR and hidden emission. Only scammy projects do so
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Merit: 250
I really dont know to much think about Qtum. For example when we get qtum token are we able to trade that inside qtum network? who will buy this token and why they need this?

Most probably like this will be it will be used there on their protocol. Everyone following Qtum project knows that they brought new code and blockchain so QGup can be handled inside the platform. There is not much available but nothing bad to receive for free using old tokens.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I really dont know to much think about Qtum. For example when we get qtum token are we able to trade that inside qtum network? who will buy this token and why they need this?
It isn't a swap, it is second token based on other blockchain, and you can claim it as long you hold the main token in your ethereum wallet, there will be GUP and QGUP.

Why would they need another token in another blockchain? I don't understand. That would be inflation, double the coins amount. What's the real reason behind this?
Just marketing I suppose. I cant see any other reason. Qtum is like hype coin no and the announcment gup is partnered with it can trigerr the price growth
Pages:
Jump to: