Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 39. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Alpha version is going smoothly and I hope next release beta version will bring real fun to this project. Even current situation for investors is not so good but who believe in this project will enjoy. I hope buy at this price is totally risk free it seems next rise will come very soon.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is there a mechanism for people to be able to buy $GUP directly from the app with their credit card?

That's actually a good idea and I don't think its currently on team agenda. They don't have to integrate a seperate payment protocol, they really can use shapeshift for that.

I suggest you go to the community forums where devs are very active and suggest his: https://community.matchpool.com
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Matchpool team is working continuously and things are on the way. We will see results of all these recent development in very near future. I shall say that the waiting phase is about to over. If you have reached this far as holder of Guppy then don't shake at this stage to get through as winner for your patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Investors needs to be patient. These are the recent articles published:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@adsactly/matchpool-the-first-incentive-driven-social-network-based-on-the-ethereum-blockchain

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59862621e4b0f2c7d93f5647

https://steemit.com/matchpool/@manishmike10/matchpool-find-what-you-are-looking-for-near-you

https://steemit.com/travel/@brettharvee/matchpool-the-perfect-travel-companion

The marketing campaign is underway from the Matchpool team, initiation exposure such as Steemit, Vlogs, Youtubers etc.
A new Marketing PR from CoinTelegraph is also joining in the coming weeks.
Great product takes times.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
We expect improvement . Investors Gup is very sad . Now he wants them to be happy .

Please stick to your local board. Your broken English is not welcome here.
GUP investors will be very happy after Beta release (November - December 2017).
I have no problem with that as long as we can understand it, we as investors are really interested on what is happening with our money and we trust the Matchpool team to deliver. Yeah, there is a great improve but not enough to bring the price up to what we really want to see, despite the dump I am still holding some of my tokens that I bought over 10K satoshis.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
We expect improvement . Investors Gup is very sad . Now he wants them to be happy .

Please stick to your local board. Your broken English is not welcome here.
GUP investors will be very happy after Beta release (November - December 2017).
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Is there a mechanism for people to be able to buy $GUP directly from the app with their credit card?
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Having failed managers..
Prices in places.
Work fast

Such English.
Much Wow.
Stick to your local dude. You failed.

Matchpool is doing okay. They'll announce new community manager this week.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Having failed managers..
Prices in places.
Work fast
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This has a lot more value than tinder. I hope it get the mass adoption Tinder received.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This coin is wasting time... A lot of opportunities gives us the market atm but this coin is like cancer and its just going lower and lower...
tinder already there with better future and feature. Better to move your mtachpool portfolio to another such as antshares or other promising coin

I have been repeating that tinder and matchpool is not the same. Please scroll up and read. Does tinder reward users with real money? Can tinder go into educational sector? Can tinder sell premium access content for real money? You do know that this is a place for user to create a pool with set conditions and entrance/monthly fee to sell premium content right (dating is just one of them). So a youtube artist or a freelance tutor can use this platform to earn extra money. We are an enabler.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
This coin is wasting time... A lot of opportunities gives us the market atm but this coin is like cancer and its just going lower and lower...
tinder already there with better future and feature. Better to move your mtachpool portfolio to another such as antshares or other promising coin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I like what I'm seeing. Yes, sell your tokens. Maximum profitability for me/salvaging what's left of your BTC for you. Take it to 2,000 satoshis, anyone?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Resist against the wind or flee in everything you have just one out of two options. Guppy is declining but as long as development is on and team is big and real you can be sure of getting good profit not now but in few months time. I have long term plan for most of the tokens I am holding without shaking anymore.

qua fiat , you still on plus , so no harm yet , and i think this gonna be huge also so , hodl on it and wait Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
There is no need to hurry as well, I like the cheap price now, it will come back and even rise and break it's ATH while Alpha is release.

You mean Beta release. Alpha is already released and it's working great for anyone who would like to test.
No need to worry about anything, they give updates every Tuesday.

Of course, one would worry about the declining price. For a newbie, they will look for reasons why it's declining - some failure on the project like marketing, etc. They don't understand that there are less buys because most of crypto still composed of day traders looking for a quick buck.

does anyone knows when the final one will be released ?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
There is no need to hurry as well, I like the cheap price now, it will come back and even rise and break it's ATH while Alpha is release.

You mean Beta release. Alpha is already released and it's working great for anyone who would like to test.

Of course, one would worry about the declining price. For a newbie, they will look for reasons why it's declining - some failure on the project like marketing, etc. They don't understand that there are less buys because most of crypto still composed of day traders looking for a quick buck.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

Pages:
Jump to: