Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 36. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Been away for a while, guess i missed a lot thing about GUP. Anyone can tell me when the beta version will be released?

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-001-a058f27fcab0

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-002-df4a3d441e01

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-003-efde65466201

The Beta which involves the usage of GUP on the platform are to be released Nov/Dec this year.
Right now the team is actively finding new Exchanges (especially China market) & Partnerships with companies from different sectors. The slack is active if you want to get quick information from the Team.
Thank you. Bought more under 5k, i think it's pretty good investment. Can't wait for the beta release. I hope the team will bring the product smoothly on the time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
When we see at activities then only one thing comes out as result that buy as many as you can whenever you catch cheap Guppy. Time is really running fast and hardly 2 months are left when big and more frequent updates and news will begin to appear. We will eb watching at about 15k satoshi for each Guppy before the release of beta I guess.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Been away for a while, guess i missed a lot thing about GUP. Anyone can tell me when the beta version will be released?

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-001-a058f27fcab0

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-002-df4a3d441e01

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-003-efde65466201

The Beta which involves the usage of GUP on the platform are to be released Nov/Dec this year.
Right now the team is actively finding new Exchanges (especially China market) & Partnerships with companies from different sectors. The slack is active if you want to get quick information from the Team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

Very good news. I can't wait to see beta version. Also there are many great suggestions to add to Matchpool app from the community. I hope team will take them seriously.

It also seems like we have found support at 0.00006, hope it won't breaks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Thanks to Brett and other team members, Matchpool has announced they will officially apply for addition to Binance with all the required information and fees, if they ask for. Very exciting and interesting times ahead as Matchpool and GUP tokens about to enter Asian markets!

First, conference sponsorship, now, Binance market. Very good news coming from Far East Asia!
I'm very excited about the new exchange. Matchpool will have fresh investors with big Asian money. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Thanks to Brett and other team members, Matchpool has announced they will officially apply for addition to Binance with all the required information and fees, if they ask for. Very exciting and interesting times ahead as Matchpool and GUP tokens about to enter Asian markets!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I know we still have to wait a lot but recent activities in market dove me towards this thread to see what actually is going on. Now I found it was just routine wake up call for community to keep them active by moving price up and down. Matchpool is progressing very well no need to be worried about that at all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Patience, the time will come.

You are very right, continue to wait, now BTC prices down, miserable! And so on! Smiley

saddly BTC raise up again ,  As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.  keep claim
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

You are very right, continue to wait, now BTC prices down, miserable! And so on! Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
It's just the ebb and flow of markets. I'm sure once traders and investors turn their focus on ETH tokens, GUP will fily to the moon especially when the platform launches. Remember a finished product is more expensive than something planned which is just nothing.
i think we can see 7-8k for gup this week. Time to buy cheap again .

I totally agree! The price is at the beginning of the bullish trend, and this is a good time to buy. IMHO  Smiley
Yeah, the price is extremely low now. It was almost 7000 sat a week ago.

I think it was a temporary price action because guppies couldn't maintain 7k satoshi. I' very pesimistic for its future. Investors will have the same problems unless whales stop dumping. Anyways, the project development is ongoing.

Lol, you do know that the price is well above ICO price in fiat right? Its just that in satoshi it is lower because of the meteoric rise of BTC.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It's just the ebb and flow of markets. I'm sure once traders and investors turn their focus on ETH tokens, GUP will fily to the moon especially when the platform launches. Remember a finished product is more expensive than something planned which is just nothing.

I totally agree! The price is at the beginning of the bullish trend, and this is a good time to buy. IMHO  Smiley

I think it was a temporary price action because guppies couldn't maintain 7k satoshi. I' very pesimistic for its future. Investors will have the same problems unless whales stop dumping. Anyways, the project development is ongoing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Live Minute-Long Demo of Matchpool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZEPVv_6YJM

Now that's the FOMO inducer. Never doubted Matchpool can deliver a minimum viable product. The current prices will be so cheap in 2018. The price has already bottomed out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Minute-Long Demo of Matchpool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZEPVv_6YJM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Matchpool need to get rid of this dumpster whales. People wait for too long, still no increase. If it goes up it can't last even 24 hours. This is going to be very boring. I guess they try to make people sell at loss. Too many bagholders isn't a good idea I suppose. Now worries, we got time. We won't lose to your mind games.

Matchpool is a good project, please be patient, if the price down I will buy more Grin

it slowly rising , but if its fall down again  my bags are around the 3k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Matchpool need to get rid of this dumpster whales. People wait for too long, still no increase. If it goes up it can't last even 24 hours. This is going to be very boring. I guess they try to make people sell at loss. Too many bagholders isn't a good idea I suppose. Now worries, we got time. We won't lose to your mind games.

Matchpool is a good project, please be patient, if the price down I will buy more Grin
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

I totally agree! The price is at the beginning of the bullish trend, and this is a good time to buy. IMHO  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: