Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 34. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-partners-with-bitjob-94a74ae82051

In addition, The team just sent the application to Binance Exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Volume is low again. Price stuck on 20-25 cent range. I think chineese exchanges solve this problem.
Do you wanna see just like what happened to LUNYR? Then maybe we should start praying now it will be listed in https://www.bithumb.com/.
Actually I am not in a hurry, I will hold my tokens for long term and occasionally I do buy GUP at a cheap price to increase my holdings.

Agreed with you crypto is long term game only strong hands making profit majority of the people just out at the very beginning of any rally. It's really great decision to increase the holding while it's still cheap and on other side dev team has very clear direction for this.

And patience too is the main thing to do anything for something that looks long term, if someone does not have all of it will have a big loss in something he holds ..

Indeed. The key is patience and long term. Thats called investing. We never know when it will run up but one thing for sure, it will be soon. Quote me again end of year.

totally agree with you keep patience and waiting, investment is different with gambling fast profit also fast lost
Volume is low again. Price stuck on 20-25 cent range. I think chineese exchanges solve this problem.
Do you wanna see just like what happened to LUNYR? Then maybe we should start praying now it will be listed in https://www.bithumb.com/.
Actually I am not in a hurry, I will hold my tokens for long term and occasionally I do buy GUP at a cheap price to increase my holdings.

Agreed with you crypto is long term game only strong hands making profit majority of the people just out at the very beginning of any rally. It's really great decision to increase the holding while it's still cheap and on other side dev team has very clear direction for this.

And patience too is the main thing to do anything for something that looks long term, if someone does not have all of it will have a big loss in something he holds ..

Indeed. The key is patience and long term. Thats called investing. We never know when it will run up but one thing for sure, it will be soon. Quote me again end of year.
Activity: 602

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 980
Matchpool's platform will be used for multiple purposes as they joined hands of bitjobs in past and also have established partnerships with physical businesses to gain strategic benefits of those starting and established services providers. GUP token will not allow mnay people to get on the boat once it will start rising in few months time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Current state of the Guppy isn't going to change significantly and overall we will see similar situation. Sometimes it will be appreciated and other times will go down little bit but it should remain in the same specific price circle until the release of beta version of the application.
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
More Chinese exchanges and beta release = double rocket booster. Once GUP has them both, you'll never get GUP under 10K.

More volume (Doesn't matter which exchange that come from) and beta release = $1.
Bitcoin price is irrelevant, we need to see $1 per GUP, that makes roughly $75 million marketcap.
Activity: 588
Once again BTC price is rising and GUP price is decreasing. Whenever we see a pump for Bitcoin suddenly Matchpool price react bad. Some unknown power want to hold this coins USD value fixed. It can't reach even 30 cents per token. That's very frustrating.

It happens to most Altcoins my friend. Btw the team just posted Binance Exchange Application on Slack for the community to help do one final check before submitting to Binance exchange Smiley
Every Guppy holders wait Binance exchange. The team will pay the listing fees, there is no problem.
And guppy had hit 48cents 2months ago. Maybe the new exchange fires again the price.

More Chinese exchanges and beta release = double rocket booster. Once GUP has them both, you'll never get GUP under 10K.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Once again BTC price is rising and GUP price is decreasing. Whenever we see a pump for Bitcoin suddenly Matchpool price react bad. Some unknown power want to hold this coins USD value fixed. It can't reach even 30 cents per token. That's very frustrating.

It happens to most Altcoins my friend. Btw the team just posted Binance Exchange Application on Slack for the community to help do one final check before submitting to Binance exchange Smiley
Every Guppy holders wait Binance exchange. The team will pay the listing fees, there is no problem.
And guppy had hit 48cents 2months ago. Maybe the new exchange fires again the price.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
And we just got confirmation from the team that they will fund the fee required for listing in Binance exchange as a marketing initiative! Great news!

Chinese exchanges are too important for volume, visibility and userbase. The team made good moves last 1 month and it pays off well value wise.

Yes, we are on an uptrend now forming new higher base. More volume and exposure should bring it up with new exchange addition.
is there any news about listing gup to binance? i am losing my dream about the guppies, maybe binance can save me

I think that this is a project where it is for a longer term. The token has not been utilized to be used yet until Beta release end of this year. We will see greater demand by then. The team are left with filling a few more details in regards to requirement for listing before they submit to Binance. This will be a great marketing initiative since Binance just added Korean Won to their trading platform. We will get exposure from the Koreans & the Chinese with Binance listings. Moon-shot.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
And we just got confirmation from the team that they will fund the fee required for listing in Binance exchange as a marketing initiative! Great news!

Chinese exchanges are too important for volume, visibility and userbase. The team made good moves last 1 month and it pays off well value wise.

Yes, we are on an uptrend now forming new higher base. More volume and exposure should bring it up with new exchange addition.
is there any news about listing gup to binance? i am losing my dream about the guppies, maybe binance can save me

Actually many of the other ERC20 Tokens are also recovering nicely, it does not seem exclusive to Matchpool. Though having an additional market in the Chinese exchanges will broaden the distribution and lessen the manipulation of whale traders.

Yes of course. Listing the coin in Binance will help to market GUP token further, since they also added Korean Won to their platform despite being a China's exchange. Capitalizing on Both Korean & China market, the hottest right now.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Actually many of the other ERC20 Tokens are also recovering nicely, it does not seem exclusive to Matchpool. Though having an additional market in the Chinese exchanges will broaden the distribution and lessen the manipulation of whale traders.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
There are two reasons for that post above either he doesn't know where he is posting about that so called bad news which is fake or he just threw post here without knowing what actually is happening with guppy token. It is not fud but spam type post more likely.
it seems spam,he did not keep up with the GUPPY token development just look at some of their post history
GUP prices are quite stable in this week
Pages:
Jump to: