Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 35. (Read 84356 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
There are two reasons for that post above either he doesn't know where he is posting about that so called bad news which is fake or he just threw post here without knowing what actually is happening with guppy token. It is not fud but spam type post more likely.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I buy 60 coins
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
No crash that is fake news some are just trolls and spread that kind of news. GUP is moving forward with natural growth I think now it is more stronger than before and this is really great project for secure investment.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Oh. this crash bad surprise. Have to be careful,guys.
I'm really not sure what you are talking about, the price has been stable lately.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Guppy is riding good waves for days now. I suppose there must be some updates being prepared whether in strategic partnerships or or some releases about beta version. We should expect now that as per mentioned in last tweet that they are thinking about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

There is no crash dude, the price of each GUP is $0.28 and 0.00006336BTC ob Bittrex right now. Please don't write this kind of thing making the investors uncomfortable. Matchpool still has the potential and too much room for growth.
Activity: 1540

Huh what crash ?? ehhm wrong thread???
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Algorithm if not a script it is not interesting at all!!!!!!

Dude that is ETH based token maybe you are not aware about this tech so it's not possible to mine all tokens distributed through an ICO you must read the OP before make post into any topic.
Activity: 96

It's not a mineable coin.
YIz
Activity: 686
What are you talking about?
Activity: 60
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
And we just got confirmation from the team that they will fund the fee required for listing in Binance exchange as a marketing initiative! Great news!

Chinese exchanges are too important for volume, visibility and userbase. The team made good moves last 1 month and it pays off well value wise.
I am thinking to buy more at current price
when will be beta release?

It will be released in November or December. If you want to invest you should do that before November comes though.
The price will be higher this Fall. You better buy now before it's too late.

The chart already reversed so we are in a bull trend. We will be seeing new support levels as the time passes. I might be too late to wait for the beta. Beta will have GUP payments integrated.

And we just got confirmation from the team that they will fund the fee required for listing in Binance exchange as a marketing initiative! Great news!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

It will be released in November or December. If you want to invest you should do that before November comes though.

The chart already reversed so we are in a bull trend. We will be seeing new support levels as the time passes. I might be too late to wait for the beta. Beta will have GUP payments integrated.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

Patience, the time will come.

Yep. Maybe this September the bottom will rise and everyone selling low will be in denial, saying its a fake rally and then bam! Matchpool guppies is in the 30k satoshis!

I would say maybe November  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Yep. Maybe this September the bottom will rise and everyone selling low will be in denial, saying its a fake rally and then bam! Matchpool guppies is in the 30k satoshis!
Been away for a while, guess i missed a lot thing about GUP. Anyone can tell me when the beta version will be released?

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-001-a058f27fcab0

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-002-df4a3d441e01

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-003-efde65466201

The Beta which involves the usage of GUP on the platform are to be released Nov/Dec this year.
Right now the team is actively finding new Exchanges (especially China market) & Partnerships with companies from different sectors. The slack is active if you want to get quick information from the Team.
Thank you. Bought more under 5k, i think it's pretty good investment. Can't wait for the beta release. I hope the team will bring the product smoothly on the time.

Yep, So did I. Accumulated as much as I could because I believe in the Team (Lots of transparency & honesty & activity) & the Project itself. Easily undervalued with the not-so-huge Token Supply.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

You are very right, continue to wait, now BTC prices down, miserable! And so on! Smiley

saddly BTC raise up again ,  As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.  keep claim

Waiting for BTC raise up again, I think the price of GUP certainly can go to 1usd,do not worry!
Pages:
Jump to: