Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 46. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Alfa version looks very promising. Price is low, volume is low and current news regarding developments have no effect on the price. However, I strongly believe that Matcpool is a long-term project with a potentially great future. If you are looking for a coin with nothing but a name that can give you some profits within the next 24 hours, Matchpool is not for you. There are tons of coins available out there. If the development team continues with their great job, matchpool can become a second "steemit" in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Every week is the same. Im buying it on the lowest price but still its goin lower and lower.

i think you gonna smile later Smiley patience is the real key on crypto-coins Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.

I'm a true believer since day one but the team must do something to get us back to the first page of CMC...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Every week is the same. Im buying it on the lowest price but still its goin lower and lower.

Don't loose hope man I really think the price surge is coming soon...all signs shows that
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
If you want to invest long term this is a good starting point to grab coins. It's close to 5k, that's almost half the ICO price. I don't know why would anyone sell their coins for loss. Project is going steady and growth is real. It should go over 10k sat any time.
I agree with you.
now the value is incredibly cheap. so I don't know why it has been selling. I guess the team I didn't have time. he was impatient of investors, and sold it.

Now GUP Price: $0.155172 and  0.00005631 BTC
Marketcap  Rank 154.

Since June 9 is sold. it falls.

hopefully , the new bullish trend with the support of the news begins.  Smiley

It was not able to rise again, I expect to see it back to more than 10K sats after bitcoin started to rally but it stays while other altcoins started to get back on it's average price. Maybe we need some bigger news to make that happen, otherwise people will loss interest on this project, honestly I still have GUP tokens in my bittrex account and I was not able to touch it when the price falls down hard.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
If you want to invest long term this is a good starting point to grab coins. It's close to 5k, that's almost half the ICO price. I don't know why would anyone sell their coins for loss. Project is going steady and growth is real. It should go over 10k sat any time.
I agree with you.
now the value is incredibly cheap. so I don't know why it has been selling. I guess the team I didn't have time. he was impatient of investors, and sold it.

Now GUP Price: $0.155172 and  0.00005631 BTC
Marketcap  Rank 154.

Since June 9 is sold. it falls.

hopefully , the new bullish trend with the support of the news begins.  Smiley

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Totally agree that Alpha version is currently under testing so with the release of beta we will be enjoying the new high floor. In any market best time to invest or buy is when there is no news but developers are busy with coding at back end. This is what is in Matchpool's case.
Don't loss you patience guys, it's the way to achieve success here, people should be buying at this rate because it's too cheap.
The development will not come instantly so we have to fully understand that, one the alpha version will be release you can sell you tokens
at a profit right away, I guess you have to consider that.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Totally agree that Alpha version is currently under testing so with the release of beta we will be enjoying the new high floor. In any market best time to invest or buy is when there is no news but developers are busy with coding at back end. This is what is in Matchpool's case.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
I bought for 5700 and am very pleased. I'll keep in the long term.
Do not be surprised if the price drops to 5k, but below is unlikely.

And anyway, look at these trade volumes...This looks like the calm before the storm!  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
all coins goes up. Matchpool still same. Idk if its worth to stay here or not...

After all it depends on your own targets and situation to decide no one else can tell you whether to stay in any token or not. As for me I ma long time holder of Guppy token and has no intention of sell any single. This is my point of view and my target. You can decide what is yours.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
all coins goes up. Matchpool still same. Idk if its worth to stay here or not...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I see we've possibility to fill it by 3000-4000 sats if BTC goes above 3000.
I've placed buys around 3k Satoshi just in case GUP falls down, I'll be happy to catch some up.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
I see we've possibility to fill it by 3000-4000 sats if BTC goes above 3000.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
It is expected when the big money sold their tokens to play with bitcoin, altcoins paired with BTC suffers a price decline. But once BTC becomes boring again, watch them fill up the buy orders again.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Look at Steemit, a blog that allows writer/user transact Steem for content, look at the market cap and supply.
Now look at Matchpool, a platform that allows premium content access that transacts GUP to create/enter pool, look at the market cap supply.
Huge growth potential Smiley
True, people just don't realize how valuable this project is, if they cannot wait for the progress then they can dump it now
with a low price. Believe me this project is worth waiting for, we will surely gonna make money with patience so do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Look at Steemit, a blog that allows writer/user transact Steem for content, look at the market cap and supply.
Now look at Matchpool, a platform that allows premium content access that transacts GUP to create/enter pool, look at the market cap and supply.
Huge growth potential Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
The project is still very underrated!
The price is very "sweet", it looks like the bottom. And I waited for the moment and bought a bit.  Smiley
I think that real growth is very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: