Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 47. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

This is very good news at least Matchpool's funds were among rescued one. Matchpool has great team and future and this release is very positive message to everyone who was keep following the project and have faith in it. It will boost energy level of all supporters like me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Big players are busy with accumulation as we are in alpha version of the platform. We should know that once there will be any announcement about beta version price will be above 20k satoshi. People are seeing countless chances everyday to add more and more tokens to their wallets while these are like this cheap.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
matchpool great, keep up the good work

Matchpool has a compact team and hard work, and it will all be a better project.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
matchpool great, keep up the good work
Activity: 217
Have any1 tested alpha? Will it work fine or will be useless?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
There is a huge sell wall. Wth is this -.-

Where you see it, I do not see it, and it does not appear in my eyes, so you, do not once give FUD on this thread, and it will be your own loss ...

I think ure blind or something... look on bittrex. There is more then 20btc sell orders until 7k..

Gup slowly rising  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now its 4.3341 BTC for 7k Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Where you see it, I do not see it, and it does not appear in my eyes, so you, do not once give FUD on this thread, and it will be your own loss ...

I think ure blind or something... look on bittrex. There is more then 20btc sell orders until 7k..

Most likely those people are setting fake sell walls so they can buy more cheap GUP. An experienced crypto guy already knows that we are in a bear market and it will shift in one or two months soon. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
If Matchpool is well executed, I believe it has the potential to reach the size of STEEM and probably even outgrow it in case of big success.
Steem currently has a marketcap of 300 million USD. If Matchpool would reach that kind of marketcap we would be looking at a 3000% increase or x30 and a GUP price of over 4$.

If Matchpool is poorly executed people won't give it any interest and it will be abandoned and worthless.

So far the team looks quite good and the potential is there. Wait and see.
Considering that Steem launched in March 2016, it will probably take about two years from now to truly evaluate the success of the Matchpool project.
Activity: 490
Seems like GUP Alpha has already caught some matchmaker's attention. I hope the development and ideas proposed from the community will get implemented.

This is very interesting!

yes very great news if matchpool can attrack some matchmaker's, keep up the good work
Activity: 686
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
So GUP is the currency within Matchpool. People have the possibility to buy GUPPYs with FIAT or they have to buy it on a Exchange?
An easy and fast payment method for non-crypto-user is in my opinion really important to make Matchpool Mainstream.

Alpha looks good

Yes Fiat to GUP is on the Roadmap! Imagine if an artist created a pool. The possibilites are limitless. And with the proven product of the alpha.. boom!
Ya i really really like the Idea behind this Project. The Idea is top, hoping that the realization will be too
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

As far as I can tell, MatchPool has zero anon and requires a Facebook/Google account...
Ya man, let's just toss into the garbage key advantages of blockchain technology...
Once you are doxed by Matchpool you will be doxed for everything Ethereum. Join now!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Seems like GUP Alpha has already caught some matchmaker's attention. I hope the development and ideas proposed from the community will get implemented.

Great news, I hope it could be one of the reasons to drive the price uptrend, some investors maybe already lose some interest seeing the price gone down so much. This project is a great concept and will surely bring more money to investors in the future but we need more updates on what really is happening in the inside and commend what you are doing, you bring the good news here.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 686
Is masternode on roadmap?

There is no masternode in this token. But there were suggestions of burning some Guppy tokens in exchange to be a VIP member in Matchpool's very own community forum:

community.matchpool.com
Activity: 226
Is masternode on roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: