Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 48. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I myself am a holder in this market panic. Storing my BTC to GUP Cheesy In it for the long term!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
The [rice seems to be ddumping because of the panic in the market, since there is no fiat gateway for this tokens they need to get through BTC to get the fiat and this is causing alot of selling pressure, this dump will reverse soon we just need to exercise patience in time like this especially when the price is below the ICO price
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The long development time along with bitcoin crashing will test the mettle of the token holders. When most sell out of despair, the price will soon be stable and then steadily rise, until it becomes obvious that its in a steady uptrend. The ones that sold out cheap will take notice and not buy citing "sucker's rally". And then it moons.
So GUP is the currency within Matchpool. People have the possibility to buy GUPPYs with FIAT or they have to buy it on a Exchange?
An easy and fast payment method for non-crypto-user is in my opinion really important to make Matchpool Mainstream.

Alpha looks good

Yes Fiat to GUP is on the Roadmap! Imagine if an artist created a pool. The possibilites are limitless. And with the proven product of the alpha.. boom!
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
So GUP is the currency within Matchpool. People have the possibility to buy GUPPYs with FIAT or they have to buy it on a Exchange?
An easy and fast payment method for non-crypto-user is in my opinion really important to make Matchpool Mainstream.

Alpha looks good
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Have any1 tested alpha? Do you think it has any future or just useless?

It looks very good for alpha release. You can create communities and join groups.
They also open a contest for the brightest idea. They give 2 rewards worth 5000 GUP each. You should join Community page.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Have any1 tested alpha? Do you think it has any future or just useless?
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
With less than 10btc price go up 5800s to over 7000. Looks like no one wants to sell gup for cheap now.
When is the beta guys Huh Is it this year or next Huh

They said is this year.
Worth looking forward to ah, should be released in this quarter,

Could be this or fourth quarter. But the Beta will utilize GUP Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

They said is this year.
Worth looking forward to ah, should be released in this quarter,

They said is this year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

The alpha release of Matchpool is live at app.matchpool.com! Experience the alpha now and participate in our 'Uppy your Guppy' competition!

and................ no reflection in the price.... bad timming i believe

Hacked/stolen account https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/muddafudda-account-hacked-lol-1940999
YIz
Merit: 502

The price will not change, any expectations are totally wrong. Bullish market is over.

The price will start climbing up from this all-time low slowly but surely.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

The price will not change, any expectations are totally wrong. Bullish market is over.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

The alpha release of Matchpool is live at app.matchpool.com! Experience the alpha now and participate in our 'Uppy your Guppy' competition!

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What "boom"?? what buy pressure?? are you kidding us? the alpha release is a non event in price action

Like i said, buy pressure will increase when BETA because that is when GUP will be used. Alpha stage doesnt use GUP

I also think it's time to buy more while it's cheap and still have a lot of pressure from whales. We will see good impact when these tokens will be used there so that I also agreed with you.
What "boom"?? what buy pressure?? are you kidding us? the alpha release is a non event in price action

Like i said, buy pressure will increase when BETA because that is when GUP will be used. Alpha stage doesnt use GUP
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I really like alpha version. Its so basic now but its alpha anyway. Trying to get more gup's from 5-6k. it just need couple months.
Pages:
Jump to: