Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 50. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
when will the alpha release? Any news?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Alpha Release happening this week right? i sold nearly all my alts. just a few coins left one of them is gup. hopefully we will see some changes on market for gup this week
True, I also experienced the same thing, hopefully we will see the pumper in doing next month ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
They said they will leave Alpha soon. But there is no improvement.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Alpha Release happening this week right? i sold nearly all my alts. just a few coins left one of them is gup. hopefully we will see some changes on market for gup this week
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys did you saw that buy orders Cheesy Thats aawweeesoomeee...
Where exactly? I have my GUP in bittrex and it seems like the news has no effect on them yet, its the lowest ever I guess but I still do not lost my hope with GUP because we will be back in green soon. 39 btc 24 hour volume is not big enough because we need like more than 100 btc to make this price back up again or maybe to break the ATH.
Buy orders will start stacking up once the alpha is out.

It could also be due to 1st Aug Bitcoin issue that investors are cashing out their BTC to Fiat as altcoin markets are down. Hence less BTC overall to support altcoin market.
Still confusing with the current price with a 7k gup price and it is still seen sitting, and there is no movement to crawl up and back in the price if it is 14k ..

If you look at other altcoins, its all in the same boat. The bear market + 1 Aug Bitcoin future issue.
I think altcoins should rise now because just like me I convert my bitcoins into alts because I do not really know what will be
the outcome this coming august 1. Just to be safe, but when it's successful maybe alts will be back up again.

Hmm..what if you want liquidity in August and there are two coins?
Activity: 1540
Guys isnt it a bad timing for an alpha release Cheesy Idk if it still can reach +10k. Hope it will but Im not sure bout that...

I don't think the recent price dump is perculiar to Matchpool project alone, almost of the Altcoins are bleeding, releasing the ALpha platform now won't do much to attract more price, there is sentiment in the market

and due the dump from few days ago .....

just hodl on it , or buy some more Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Guys isnt it a bad timing for an alpha release Cheesy Idk if it still can reach +10k. Hope it will but Im not sure bout that...

I don't think the recent price dump is perculiar to Matchpool project alone, almost of the Altcoins are bleeding, releasing the ALpha platform now won't do much to attract more price, there is sentiment in the market
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Where exactly? I have my GUP in bittrex and it seems like the news has no effect on them yet, its the lowest ever I guess but I still do not lost my hope with GUP because we will be back in green soon. 39 btc 24 hour volume is not big enough because we need like more than 100 btc to make this price back up again or maybe to break the ATH.

It could also be due to 1st Aug Bitcoin issue that investors are cashing out their BTC to Fiat as altcoin markets are down. Hence less BTC overall to support altcoin market.
Still confusing with the current price with a 7k gup price and it is still seen sitting, and there is no movement to crawl up and back in the price if it is 14k ..

If you look at other altcoins, its all in the same boat. The bear market + 1 Aug Bitcoin future issue.
I think altcoins should rise now because just like me I convert my bitcoins into alts because I do not really know what will be
the outcome this coming august 1. Just to be safe, but when it's successful maybe alts will be back up again.
it is good to hedge your investment in ALtcoins also but what I did was to do a 1:1:1 ratio of BTC:Altcoin:Fiat. No matter how ou look at it, a dump in price of BTC will bring all the ALtcoins practically down with with
Its nearly free now. 9500 satoshi for matchpool is reslly nothing. Just a few news made this coin couple x. In short term im expecting at least 15k

I will be glad if this dip further, be greedy when their is panic in the market. I hope the Alpha platform is delayed further so as to teach some people lesson about short term investment mentality. The market we are now is buyers' market
If it makes this project a good one it does not hurt to try and make a bigger panic than what just happened ..

This is not a panic button spreading fud, it is market the market believes, it happens with FOMO also but when it is the other way round, people don't like it but will all know there will certainly be a time of correction it just a matter of when
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

I think if it is approaching August, is there any price increase with the price of all atlcoin, if nothing at all is the same with long wait no one can get from that trade ...
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 686

Activity: 602

YIz
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Buyers are still waiting for manna from heaven, maybe another dump.  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
selling GUP right now before Upcoming Alpha Release is like that pic   Cool

July 4th 2017

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-community-updates-cc97e658dae0

Quote:

"Matchpool Alpha âš¡
Lots of progress our end. We’re in the final stages of smoothing out the development and bugs. If all things go to plan, we should have something to
roll out to those who have signed up to the Alpha by next week."

https://matchpool.org/

i think after dump we will see GUP going only up . I am ready for Alpha Release.  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: