Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 66. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Just waiting for this to go up. was part of ICO but it is pretty much at ICO price now. great deal for people to get in

I also quite sure this project deserve to be on the top because the team has so great concept and in real life this will be very useful. We have to hold once marketing will get started than it will get more bigger investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Just waiting for this to go up. was part of ICO but it is pretty much at ICO price now. great deal for people to get in
Seems like it's pumping now Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
May I know what is the current road map for Matchpool? I bought a lot of $GUP at Bittrex.. I'll just HODL .. just waiting for this project to boom.

We should expect to receive the working beta on June - July....
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
May I know what is the current road map for Matchpool? I bought a lot of $GUP at Bittrex.. I'll just HODL .. just waiting for this project to boom.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Price will go up for sure, needs little time, weeks. 20-30k is very posible here.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
someone try to pushing price under 10k. And volume is going under 100btc. This coin worth much than this. Really cheap coins on market
Activity: 546
I think matchpool is undervalued at 11K satoshis. I expect it to reach 25K in Jully.. 99% Let's see...
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I'm not too worried about Gup's price drop in Bittrex, because I believe that Gup will not disappoint and let the investors who have participated in it, in my opinion the current price reduction will not be long in a few days will definitely stabilize at the Gup Price.

Week hands droped gup , And now price is going to 20-30k for guppy  .

73.218 BTC buy support  , ready for Fome   Cheesy
Activity: 336
I'm not too worried about Gup's price drop in Bittrex, because I believe that Gup will not disappoint and let the investors who have participated in it, in my opinion the current price reduction will not be long in a few days will definitely stabilize at the Gup Price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Grin Grin Grin Grin dead, huahahah, yaay i like it, 1k after a month for sure
remind me like voxel did ico 100k and now x00 .... delisted on polo

This is not similar to voxel and wont go down below as you think..the btc prise rise is affecting all alts but still in terms of usd it is worth in price..from next month on wards the price will easily go beyond 20k sat

I think Bitcoin is not having that much significance on the price of these tokens the way people make it to seem. I believe Matchpool will find it foot in the market soon. The space is getting crowded recently
Activity: 887
Grin Grin Grin Grin dead, huahahah, yaay i like it, 1k after a month for sure
remind me like voxel did ico 100k and now x00 .... delisted on polo

This is not similar to voxel and wont go down below as you think..the btc prise rise is affecting all alts but still in terms of usd it is worth in price..from next month on wards the price will easily go beyond 20k sat
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Silly silly people. Market dumping is not caused by a rising Bitcoin price or bounty hunters dumping or lack of marketing.

It's the ratio of dumb noob money that buys the coin. The more dumb money that invests in a coin, the more dumb the market is. And these noobs believe in anything to justify a rising or falling price. Noobs sell low and buy high.

If I were you, just invest like Buffett - buy the fear, sell the greed. Eventually it will rally when Matchpool's platform launches. So, study the chart and find where you think you can buy cheap tickets to Matchpool's future moonride.

If you're trading, well, props to those that know how markets behave and know technical analysis. This is the accumulation phase.
Activity: 361
today every crypto currency is crazing pumping, serveral token including matchpool token price are falling down. It is so strange, only a suitable explanation is that investors don't believe current matchpool dev team. After the last time inner quarrel between CEO and CTO, it hurt the investstor so much. How to ensure this project smoothly launch? CEO isn't a software engineer, the 2nd CTO is a guy with unfamous programming experience, even there isn't any experience in linkedin. Matchpool collect so much money from ICO, but it didn't get a really experienced software developer.

Activity: 420
I think part of the problem is this came out for trading at almost the exact same time as SEVERAL other very high profile coins/tokens.  There's only so much investment/spec capital to go around and RLC/GNO/LUNYR/GUP and a few others were all fighting for it.

Patience is everyone's friend in this case.

you are a smart boy !!  Wink i will invest after free tokens hit the market  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I think part of the problem is this came out for trading at almost the exact same time as SEVERAL other very high profile coins/tokens.  There's only so much investment/spec capital to go around and RLC/GNO/LUNYR/GUP and a few others were all fighting for it.

Patience is everyone's friend in this case.
Activity: 381

Hey Matchpoolers,
Please don't get distracted with all of those here who keeps trying to let you think nothing is done so you would sell your share cheap.
Don't forget the Matchpool team compensation is mostly of GUPs and so we have no intention to let the price drop.
we are working hard on the product we promised you and also in the marketing area. I'm sure soon you will see a nice surge in price when some news will show.
Bounties will surely get the price down a bit but that is just the this works, you are smarter than that use it...

Awesome, looking forward to some refreshing news.
Activity: 588

Hey Matchpoolers,
Please don't get distracted with all of those here who keeps trying to let you think nothing is done so you would sell your share cheap.
Don't forget the Matchpool team compensation is mostly of GUPs and so we have no intention to let the price drop.
we are working hard on the product we promised you and also in the marketing area. I'm sure soon you will see a nice surge in price when some news will show.
Bounties will surely get the price down a bit but that is just the this works, you are smarter than that use it...
Thanks dev, i know you're working hard for this. I just submitted my email for the alpha tester. Cannot wait for the release matchpool app.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Oh I just read that Matchpool is added at ICNP portfolio.

Any Confirmation on this?

Just read here:

https://twitter.com/iconominet?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fassets%2Ficonomi%2F

who care ICN , we love lisk,ark,wings with same dev, they deliver really big profit after they hit market, and keeping the price
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
team dev matchpool does not keep the price of the GUP coin that keeps the coin price down
they are actually busy with the development of matchpool applications because it is quite difficult to develop the application
I further advise to keep the price of the coins do not fall too deep,otherwise the investors and communities of matchpool will leave them with pessimism and will become shitcon  Angry

with do all respect, the price gonna much lower when the bounties gonna be released....

best you can do is make an cheap bag and wait till get filled Wink

I agree with you that the price will take a hit when bounty tokens get released because it has become a psychological thing for people to react when bounty tokens are released but it rely present a buying opportunity for people that know how to get good value for their money, I will set buy order around 5000k and see if some people will dump their tokens to that order
Pages:
Jump to: