Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 64. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Any updates DEV? Everything seems quiet, apart from the bounties again lol.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like no more dumps
It looks like weak hands already sold their coins and soon they will regret about it Roll Eyes
with due all respect, but not all bounties were given ,  so i think the dump is not over yet ...

Sure. Bullish as fuck.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Looks like no more dumps
It looks like weak hands already sold their coins and soon they will regret about it Roll Eyes
with due all respect, but not all bounties were given ,  so i think the dump is not over yet ...

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Looks like no more dumps
Activity: 168
need more marketings i think..

dev are too lazy.

I agree. They should take drugs and not sleep. 24 hours of working is not enough. We need sell at 10x asap.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
What are the benifits of being a Pool Host and its requirements to be one and can he remove any joiners even after approving him to get into the pool?
I'm not sure if this is being mentioned in the OP.

Thanks for your question,
Every Pool host will send some GUP into a smart contract initiated by the platform where the funds will be held until the pool ends its course (pools have a pre set closing day). During its life time the host can't remove someone from a pool he paid entrance fee to get in.

The pool host benefit is all the fees accumulated during the pools life after subtracting all Matchmakers rewards.

But can the Host moderate joiners like who are to be approved? If the host can somehow screen them all like if a joiner has a username that is something related to an adult site, will the host have the option to not approved him?

How much GUP will the host send into a smart contract?
Activity: 420

dev are too lazy.

platform will be ready at q1 2018 ...what marketing they must do now?? lol wtf ... Shocked
Activity: 266

dev are too lazy.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
On tinder you can meet girls with matchpool you can even meet crypto scammers
Never heard about such a dating service, really. Used to hang at Match, http://www.uniformdating.com/military.htm and even Tinder, but Matchpool is definitely something new.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Never heard about such a dating service, really. Used to hang at Match, http://www.uniformdating.com/military.htm and even Tinder, but Matchpool is definitely something new.
legendary
Looks like no more dumps
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
any news from this?

thank you

Hey Matchpoolers!
We wanted to make it a surprise and send you all of the bounty yesterday but it was just too much....we arranged all bounty data and randomly sorted the list. We are expecting all of you will get your bounties by the end of the day.

Thank you for your efforts we believe you deserve your stake and wanted to tell you that.

Now that the bounty is being paid we still urge you to request our listing in Polo we are almost there!

That is good news, I hope the price doesn,t dump because the selling pressure will increase, but this present buying opportunity for those that believe in Matchpool project
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
any news from this?

thank you

Hey Matchpoolers!
We wanted to make it a surprise and send you all of the bounty yesterday but it was just too much....we arranged all bounty data and randomly sorted the list. We are expecting all of you will get your bounties by the end of the day.

Thank you for your efforts we believe you deserve your stake and wanted to tell you that.

Now that the bounty is being paid we still urge you to request our listing in Polo we are almost there!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Where some people unloaded there bags in recent spike of bitcoin in the meantime it was rare opportunity to load your bags with Guppy. If market was not reacting this way we may not getting more tokens. Once updates will begin to appear through different channels these price will become past memories.
Activity: 392
matchpool+humaniq devs so quiet it hurts, is it so hard to get in here and post once in a while what youre working on?:S
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
any news from this?

thank you
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I've learned my mistakes on some potential coins for not holding long enough.

I will never make that mistake again. Matchpool will soon be a one stop shop for our very own niche.

Me too I already seen successful ICO and invest into it but already sell it when I think I'm in profit and not hold it for long term which is bad and I've already learn my lesson.
So, be grateful for what you get right now, and no need to be sorry for what you've done ...
legendary
Keep this thread up, people should read about Matchpool every day! The coin is going to be huge let people join the power of GUP https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GUP
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I will never make that mistake again. Matchpool will soon be a one stop shop for our very own niche.

Me too I already seen successful ICO and invest into it but already sell it when I think I'm in profit and not hold it for long term which is bad and I've already learn my lesson.
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: