Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 62. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Picked a lot of GUP under the ICO price now alpha version is going to release as I think price will get stable over 20k after this. This token is still undervalue and good choice for those who want to invest into promising project because the team is still on their job to bring this innovation to the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is there new news apart from the alpha this time because i'm seeing the price up for more than 20%.
bought gup when its $0.14 so i'm having some profits, good sign because developers have been busy and released the alpha version already.

The price is moving up slowly from what I saw it was in the 8-9k sat range few days back,even this would be a better option to buy cheap GUP now and below ICO. There is no news as I am following them on telegram,may be from slack someone can post?

The only news is that the alpha is releasing next month for testing. I think price is recovering after bounty distribution dump which is normal.

only few of those bounty hunters dumped i guess. if they all dumped, it could have gone to 5k satoshis maybe even less but they didn't dump. it could be because there are tons of traders wants to acquire stakes of these GUP though.

is there new news apart from the alpha this time because i'm seeing the price up for more than 20%.
bought gup when its $0.14 so i'm having some profits, good sign because developers have been busy and released the alpha version already.

The price is moving up slowly from what I saw it was in the 8-9k sat range few days back,even this would be a better option to buy cheap GUP now and below ICO. There is no news as I am following them on telegram,may be from slack someone can post?

The only news is that the alpha is releasing next month for testing. I think price is recovering after bounty distribution dump which is normal.

next month? i saw they already opened it for testing.

The alpha is opened for sign ups. The testing will go live next month.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

only few of those bounty hunters dumped i guess. if they all dumped, it could have gone to 5k satoshis maybe even less but they didn't dump. it could be because there are tons of traders wants to acquire stakes of these GUP though.

next month? i saw they already opened it for testing.
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
buy now since it is still undervalue, buy now or wait for eternity to the low price, dumpers are almost sold all their coins, some bounty holders are intelligent enough and will wait and never sell their coin at this point.
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Do you think is good buy gup now or better wait for a dump? thanks

I think we should not expect a big dump. If you believe in project, buy it now. It is a good price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

I could be wrong but i think the epic dump is over. You can get GUP at 7k 2 days ago. However, GUP under 10K is a bargain, marketcap still under $13 Milion, plenty room to grow

Matchpool is really undervalued for this moment. Now is the best time to accumulate as much coins as you can  Wink
Merit: 502

I could be wrong but i think the epic dump is over. You can get GUP at 7k 2 days ago. However, GUP under 10K is a bargain, marketcap still under $13 Milion, plenty room to grow

i think you are right ( i say this very quit ) , its almost 10k know !!
Activity: 588

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 128
Hi!
Heard about this project online and I got interested.
How can I buy some GUP's?

Do you guys think it worth buying at the moment?

Thanks!
You can buy GUPPIES (GUP token) by Poloniex exchange! In this time the price is good!

No you CANNOT buy GUP on Poloniex. We are all waiting the add to Poloniex but had no news about this.

You can buy on Bittrex.

I see that it is very volatile.
I guess when it will be added to Poloniex it will effect the exchange price immediately.
Thanks!

Sadly it isn't yet added. I think most of the holders are already anticipating for polo to add it on their list because polo have some GUP themselves.
I really wish  to see it there too. We've already submitted GUP on polo, what else is needed to be done?
Nah...i don't think Polo will add any coin soon since they're too busy fixing their crappy site.

Not wanting to add more tokens, but they do not want to add ETH-based coins, it's a lot to know about this, it is difficult for ETH-based tokens registered in Poloniex exchange, for example, such as EDG ICN Wings and Guppy tokens ..

what an other possibility is , waves is gonna launch their own exhange in the waves wallet ( every waveswallet is an exchange also ). and maybe they will add GUP also

So I guess waiting is my only option at the moment?
Merit: 502
Hi!

Thanks!
You can buy GUPPIES (GUP token) by Poloniex exchange! In this time the price is good!

No you CANNOT buy GUP on Poloniex. We are all waiting the add to Poloniex but had no news about this.

You can buy on Bittrex.

I guess when it will be added to Poloniex it will effect the exchange price immediately.
Thanks!

Sadly it isn't yet added. I think most of the holders are already anticipating for polo to add it on their list because polo have some GUP themselves.
I really wish  to see it there too. We've already submitted GUP on polo, what else is needed to be done?
Nah...i don't think Polo will add any coin soon since they're too busy fixing their crappy site.

Not wanting to add more tokens, but they do not want to add ETH-based coins, it's a lot to know about this, it is difficult for ETH-based tokens registered in Poloniex exchange, for example, such as EDG ICN Wings and Guppy tokens ..

what an other possibility is , waves is gonna launch their own exhange in the waves wallet ( every waveswallet is an exchange also ). and maybe they will add GUP also
Activity: 602
Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Activity: 588
Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!
Don't judge the project and its potential by its current market price. Guppy is not being dumped it is being accumulated heavily by big players. Once whales will think they have big bags they will start the speculation phase and then weak hands will cry for missing or not holding another gem.

I see it in a different way,
I think that the current price includes all the potential and the risks (potential is part of the risk) at this moment.
Yes, the price might change dramatically in a day or in a month but the current valuation is what matters.

Is there an Alpha or Beta product or designs yet? Or they are still working on it?
alpha release next month beta on August

Thanks!
Where can I see updates about the progress of the project and released versions?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
In case you guys didn't read at reddit.

Hey everyone - For those of you that read the piece by Yonatan you may have noticed an easter egg in the article..for those of you that didn't catch it.. OUR ALPHA IS GOING TO RELEASE NEXT MONTH! We are ahead of schedule and moving very FAST to deliver you guys a great product. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. We are excited for you guys to get your hands on the alpha in just a matter of weeks! Be sure to sign up to be a tester here: http://matchpool.org/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Matchpool/comments/6b6bnk/alpha_ahead_of_schedule/

Awesome, we will pump to da moon!
Pages:
Jump to: