Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 65. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

KEEP ON REQUESTING OUR LISTING ON POLO - WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO GET LISTED!

How do you know that? I thought Poloniex did not talk to anyone about being listed.

It is possible the team is also talking to Poloniex team direct maybe Poloniex team want to be sure their is huge demand for the coin also community support. Look at Stratis for example
There may also be separate talks about it to register a Guppy token, but at least it surprises all participants ...
Activity: 630

How do you know that? I thought Poloniex did not talk to anyone about being listed.

It is possible the team is also talking to Poloniex team direct maybe Poloniex team want to be sure their is huge demand for the coin also community support. Look at Stratis for example
Activity: 616

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I'm very hopeful matchpool . I'll sell signature campaigns when deployed .
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Submitted! when does the boarding for lufthanza flight to the moon starts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Matchpoolers!
Many of you already submitted a request of listing GUP at Polo and a lot of talks were made as well by the team. At the moment Polo is
considering their options and searching for the most demanded coins in the market to be their new listings and so we call you again and ask each and everyone of you to pitch in and join us in this challange!

This could be achieved easily within two steps:
             1. Ask Poloniex to list GUP using its Coin Request form here: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
             2. Keep asking about GUP listing in Poloniex exchange trollbox

We in Matchpool are dead serious about bringing you what we promised and take this ship to space, join us and don't be apathetic and inactive saying that "Others will do it". unless we all do this together it could easily be long before GUP will be listed there so do it now!
Sent! we'll make it!
Just my opinion . Waiting for low price is good . But if price will do now 25k and will start moving to 150k ,how upset can feel everyone .It is not to late to get in .After some month you will buy it but anly for 50k sat or more .  Wink . Buy and hold GUP and it can make you rich .
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I also submitted the request to poloniex to add this coin for trading. I hope soon we will see GUP on this ship. GUP has very big community which is very supportive and caring so good luck.

x10 after poloniex can do quick .Gup is new tech in social network .It is first coin .We dont have another one .Patience and poloniex will list .
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I also submitted the request to poloniex to add this coin for trading. I hope soon we will see GUP on this ship. GUP has very big community which is very supportive and caring so good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Matchpoolers!
Many of you already submitted a request of listing GUP at Polo and a lot of talks were made as well by the team. At the moment Polo is
considering their options and searching for the most demanded coins in the market to be their new listings and so we call you again and ask each and everyone of you to pitch in and join us in this challange!

1. Ask Poloniex to list GUP using its Coin Request form here: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

We in Matchpool are dead serious about bringing you what we promised and take this ship to space, join us and don't be apathetic and inactive saying that "Others will do it". unless we all do this together it could easily be long before GUP will be listed there so do it now!
Sent! we'll make it!
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Matchpoolers!
Check out our latest partnership with Changelly, this is truly a remarkable step in making GUP token widespread to the masses!

Changelly doesn't sound like a very supported exchange, users in bitcointalk don't go there but they were partners with coinmarketcap as far as I know.
But its still a good thing, i don't think Kraken or bitfinex will either partner with matchpool this early.
Activity: 588

Matchpoolers!

I just submitted mine. Anyone who willing to see GUP on Polo should do the same. Lets make some GUP crowd!

Matchpoolers!

Matchpoolers!
Check out our latest partnership with Changelly, this is truly a remarkable step in making GUP token widespread to the masses!

Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
still almost at ICO level

33% over ico prices with bitcoin going 60% in the background....."Almost ICO level"....LOL
Activity: 686
still almost at ICO level
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Ok thanks so this is the time period when we can buy GUP on its lowest price?
May I know what is the current road map for Matchpool? I bought a lot of $GUP at Bittrex.. I'll just HODL .. just waiting for this project to boom.

We should expect to receive the working beta on June - July....

Just watch the charts if it starts to break old higher price levels.
Activity: 952
Ok thanks so this is the time period when we can buy GUP on its lowest price?
May I know what is the current road map for Matchpool? I bought a lot of $GUP at Bittrex.. I'll just HODL .. just waiting for this project to boom.

We should expect to receive the working beta on June - July....
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Still think this is an awesome project. Great team and wide support of the Ether network. Love the idea behind pools.

Just bought roughly 300 Guppy. Hope the market will hit high in Q2 of 2018.

The big question is: Is it innovative enough to compete with the current platform?
Pages:
Jump to: