Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 80. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Hey Matchpoolers!
What a great way to start our important disscusion in our new thread, Check this piece out

Welcome to the family Or !, we all in Matchpool truly believe you can bring us to the bright future we are aiming for

Hi Or. Make us rich. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hey Matchpoolers!
What a great way to start our important disscusion in our new thread, Check this piece out

Welcome to the family Or !, we all in Matchpool truly believe you can bring us to the bright future we are aiming for

Hey everyone, great having you around! I'm sure as we go on we will manage to shake off all trolls and bounty hunters, don't get too frustrated  Cool
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Ok, in the new thread will be more constructive talks, ico finished and Matchpool will go to new heights of dating service and usability.
Activity: 381
@Danister your immature and pathetic response of a reply to this thread has been reported. Seriously, why even bother.

Is this a new thread or a different coin?

Why would it be a different coin? It clearly states this is Matchpool. It's just a new thread to stop the consistent flow of never ending bounty replies.

Why this project is a scam? Where can I read what happened? Is there devs explanation?

If you're going to listen to such FUD, and not bother to research, I don't believe investing is for you. It takes seconds to do a little research. Anyway, I'll do it for you:
https://medium.com/matchpool/matchpools-ongoing-commitment-to-transparency-and-technology-8519b1d959ed

Why another thread?
I am still confused about fraud accusations in this project.

Why another thread? Due to the consistent flow of bounty requests. Matchpool is trying to push forward, yet there are unpatient and incapable users that don't use common sense.
If you're still confused regarding the accusations on this project, with all the information provided over the course of whats happened, then I don't think investing is for you.

To the matchpool community:

Simply do not feed the trolls (which means do not quote their big red words) simply report their post and move on. We're in 2017 now, not 2013.

Activity: 130
Hi guys,

Could we know what will be the exchanges to accept GUP? There is usually a lengthy KYC process to be registered and able to trade.

I also note that the team matured tje project, it is not anymore about dating. A broader vision was brought to the project, that's good.

On the project Medium, it is said that female would have some free credit when they register. To fit with the new vision, this should be amended. There is no reason for the females to have an advantage over males in this system.

Source:

https://medium.com/matchpool/faq-the-answers-for-your-questions-6fbddfedf94
How can one user get tokens ?
point 2

Multiple uses were presented from day 1! they always said romantic matches are just the pilot use case!
I think there is nothing wrong with females getting rewards for participating as this world is mainly dominated by man and that is what makes all other dating app worthless....
Activity: 478
Why this project is a scam? Where can I read what happened? Is there devs explanation?

I'll sum it up for you, they started with Philip as the leading dev and he did a crappy job, what eventually forced the guys to rewrite the entire smart contract and probably was the reason why they delayed the ICO for a week. Immediately after the ICO this guy understood he did a terrible job and probably will not continue his rule so he tried to blackmail Yonatan to give him some of the funds raised. When Yonantan told him to go fuck himself he made up a story that Yonatan tries to still the money when he was actually converting it to Bitcoin as the team said they will do 2 days before that. And since than between this nonsense and the freakin bounty talk we can't catch a break and here what this awesome project have to offer....Until today!
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Why another thread?
I am still confused about fraud accusations in this project.
Activity: 48
Hi guys,

Could we know what will be the exchanges to accept GUP? There is usually a lengthy KYC process to be registered and able to trade.

I also note that the team matured tje project, it is not anymore about dating. A broader vision was brought to the project, that's good.

On the project Medium, it is said that female would have some free credit when they register. To fit with the new vision, this should be amended. There is no reason for the females to have an advantage over males in this system.

Source:

https://medium.com/matchpool/faq-the-answers-for-your-questions-6fbddfedf94
How can one user get tokens ?
point 2
The new use cases provided just blew my mind....Imagine getting paid for a good recommendation on a restaurant at your home town....this has so much potential!! only fools can't see that!
Activity: 19
Activity: 314
Excellent, I think there will be more constructive and targeted conversations. Good luck to developers and all investors who have supported this project.

New thread, old trolls....

But seriously now, this is a good move, I have my full confidence in the team, giving the circumstances others would have be broken apart now, but these guys keep on working and moving forwards like real men. keep up with the good work guys, don't mind the trolls here you have your community's back
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
The new thread is great news! soon after the rest of the trolls here vanish we can really take part in this amazing initiative. Yonantan and the guys have my total support! I've spoken to many of this team in private and all of them seems like super professional and quality falks

MATCHPOOL TO THE MOON!
Activity: 224
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
Fix the error in the table for the slack !
Slack nikname - cryptoman77
BTT moicha https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moicha-928547

What don't you understand in BOUNTY FREE THREAD !! ARE YOU STUPID AS YOUR NAME??
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Fix the error in the table for the slack !
Slack nikname - cryptoman77
BTT moicha https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moicha-928547
As I said, we will not moderate the thread, I guess this is the sort of things we will have to push through.
I welcome any civil claim to be raised here, either positive or negative, I believe when someone needs big letters to convince others with his point, knows he has no real claim. Let the haters hate, we will remember them and laugh soon enough, it even rimes...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It's great to have one that focus about the project instead of posts asking bounties. You should move the other thread for bounty to Marketplace (Altcoins) and i do agree that it's better not to have a self moderated thread because that will give some troll any reason to argue about trust problem.
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Just learned about Matchpool, the concept is enticing Tongue , I think days have come when i can get chicks laid down via app..  Grin (troll)

I will definitely try this, i am sort of funding this time and even i missed the presale. I see a good profit for people who invested in pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: