Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 4. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
It's still good for USD based price but it lost so much value against BTC. If you hold at GUP you also missed BTC and ETH rallies, so we can say that loss from profit for this situation. If I didn't sell my GUP on time I would be very pissed. Qtum partnership didn't benefit anything for GUP yet.
You can apply for QGUP free token if you still have GUP, it might has the same price of GUP, and you will double your tokens' value.

Never Heard about that. Is that true? Can you paste dome link or info pls?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
It's still good for USD based price but it lost so much value against BTC. If you hold at GUP you also missed BTC and ETH rallies, so we can say that loss from profit for this situation. If I didn't sell my GUP on time I would be very pissed. Qtum partnership didn't benefit anything for GUP yet.
I was interested in this question, please tell me, if you take for example a certain coin, then its price in the same period may differ in the equivalent of a dollar or bitcoin? Why does this happen?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 04, 2017, 09:00:38 AM
Whats the sudden reason for a good pump on bittrex? Is it due to the new gup token on qtum which is being given free to everyone with 1:1 ratio of GUP? Or there is a very important news on the development which is out and I missed?
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 29, 2017, 09:32:08 AM
You can apply for QGUP free token if you still have GUP, it might has the same price of GUP, and you will double your tokens' value.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
November 29, 2017, 08:50:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 07:16:37 PM
Guppy and SONM are two of the worst performing ICO I participated in this year, even though I still have believe in SONM but I don't see what will drive the price of Guppy up looking at the way they have handled things
you're right, man. the price of ico why it's so far. a project that is preferred by the users. the pressure or may be fear of social media. should stand in place while everything is going up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
I am really curious about new token qgup on qtum. What will the price of it be? Any prediction. This also locks many tokens for weeks
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 04:37:17 PM
Guppy and SONM are two of the worst performing ICO I participated in this year, even though I still have believe in SONM but I don't see what will drive the price of Guppy up looking at the way they have handled things
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 25, 2017, 01:38:18 PM
I believe in the project MATCHPOOL I know he has a good future. Now partnered with QTUM. Soon the main event of the year in mid-December. A great big team of developers. All there is this project to be successful.

The only annoying that it's been 9 months after the ICO price is not particularly growing and not falling. In any lull. Although there is someone who took on 8000 now it is around 2000 sat.

Hope to launch in December MATCHPOOL will get the deserved attention and the price finally will fly up. After all, this is my biggest bag in the crypt
Activity: 887
November 17, 2017, 10:26:25 AM
USD value is 22 cent, not bad. BTC is in all time high level, that's why 0.00002797 BTC looks low but it's secure based on USD value. Don't forget there are too many small investors here, if price goes up they are probably willing to sell their tokens. Big whales can accumulate those coins very fast. But they want to play with this token or not?

We would be seeing the lowest of all alternate coins in the next few days/weeks,btc is becoming unstoppable for now and the fees for each transaction is hurting.Small investors in alts are being tested for their patience with a lot of incoming dumps/sell pressure.Crypto is not for weak hearts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 17, 2017, 07:42:11 AM
USD value is 22 cent, not bad. BTC is in all time high level, that's why 0.00002797 BTC looks low but it's secure based on USD value. Don't forget there are too many small investors here, if price goes up they are probably willing to sell their tokens. Big whales can accumulate those coins very fast. But they want to play with this token or not?
Activity: 462
November 17, 2017, 03:51:54 AM
what happen to Guppy? Does matchpool has any of good news. I been so long not receiving their newsletters and now I think 15 % since last week and keep forward. is it will be the good sign?
I think this is the reason..... as per their Road map...

Alpha 2.1 — Matchmaking on Testnet

18TH NOVEMBER 2017
Members can request introductions with other pool members.
Members can match and privately chat with other members.
Matched members can review the quality of an introduction.

Can we expect Guppy to raise up to previous levels ? Is it still worth holding? please share your thoughts...

seriously awesome stuff!! I don't have much Idea regarding this update though, but I think it's good to get more of guppy and waiting after those features are alive. I have some to prepare if guppies got to 10K
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:44:12 PM
what happen to Guppy? Does matchpool has any of good news. I been so long not receiving their newsletters and now I think 15 % since last week and keep forward. is it will be the good sign?
I think this is the reason..... as per their Road map...

Alpha 2.1 — Matchmaking on Testnet

18TH NOVEMBER 2017
Members can request introductions with other pool members.
Members can match and privately chat with other members.
Matched members can review the quality of an introduction.

Can we expect Guppy to raise up to previous levels ? Is it still worth holding? please share your thoughts...
Activity: 868
November 16, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
It finally got up to 20 cents. I think you can go up to 30 cents. I hope so.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2017, 09:52:01 AM
Activity: 140
Quo Vadis
November 14, 2017, 08:00:34 AM
Many people say that about the price. But by then the price will rise. The main event for the GUppy will be in mid-December. If everything is normal the growth is exactly. I think you can even see a similar increase from STraTis or ARK. a couple of dollars in the spring sure will.

Team works, they communicate with the community. Updates are released.

Let's be patient.

Hope so too because GUP is a great project with a strong team and they are very involved in this project.
After the main event the price could go up like a rocket, let's just wait and see.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 11, 2017, 08:07:49 AM
Many people say that about the price. But by then the price will rise. The main event for the GUppy will be in mid-December. If everything is normal the growth is exactly. I think you can even see a similar increase from STraTis or ARK. a couple of dollars in the spring sure will.

Team works, they communicate with the community. Updates are released.

Let's be patient.
Activity: 700
November 11, 2017, 05:57:58 AM
are there a news coming this year guys? soon enough to the end of this year but not any specific movement appears from guppies. do you think guppies has a chance to get back to 0.7$? as the ethereum increase in value but guppies still the same

We cant be sure if ethereum value goes up, all eth based tokens value too will pop up along with it.GUP is one of my favorite and long-term holds.Guppies would be around 1$ by the mid of 2018.
at the beginning of the new year, a new interface I think that they will share. too much remained silent team. it could pump a sudden. I made the purchase I price the 4K. I'll lower the average.

With the rise of ETH may continue to the same chart.  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 10, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
are there a news coming this year guys? soon enough to the end of this year but not any specific movement appears from guppies. do you think guppies has a chance to get back to 0.7$? as the ethereum increase in value but guppies still the same

We cant be sure if ethereum value goes up, all eth based tokens value too will pop up along with it.GUP is one of my favorite and long-term holds.Guppies would be around 1$ by the mid of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
November 10, 2017, 09:57:04 AM
I would buy this token again if BTC stay sideways. Now it's not a good time to buy any Ethereum based token. General altcoin prices have correlation, market is bearish now. When all the rollercoaster thing finish in crypto coins I'd buy GUP again.
Pages:
Jump to: