Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 8. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
Matchpool is a lost cauze. My friend told me about it back in May, he had high hopes but end up losing a lot money. I don't think they can ever recover from this position. Development team couldn't handle this well. 30 million dollar marketcap turned into half of it.

Lol this is so comical. Its not that they cannot deliver. Your friend and you probably are super impatient Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
October 04, 2017, 07:01:09 AM
Matchpool is a lost cauze. My friend told me about it back in May, he had high hopes but end up losing a lot money. I don't think they can ever recover from this position. Development team couldn't handle this well. 30 million dollar marketcap turned into half of it.
October 04, 2017, 06:50:42 AM
It has been a long dump trend in the market but we as gup holder were trying to convince ourselves that it was going to be the same story as lisk, but it turned out we were wrong. We all lost a lot of money. Not only that but also lost a lot of oppurtunities keeping our coins in gup...

GUP is not even a year old.
Newest Announcement!

Alpha 2.0 is live on posten testnet. Payment is included and community members are invited to test it.

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpools-alpha-is-live-on-the-testnet-6efcd4924bb2
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
October 04, 2017, 02:42:39 AM
It has been a long dump trend in the market but we as gup holder were trying to convince ourselves that it was going to be the same story as lisk, but it turned out we were wrong. We all lost a lot of money. Not only that but also lost a lot of oppurtunities keeping our coins in gup...

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 10:09:09 AM
It passed 5k after a long time and saw 5500. Bitcoin raised at the same time, GUP value passed 20 cents.
Let's see if this is a small pump or permanent move over 5k. Volume is over 100 BTC, that's good.

Some whales are accumulating it. We can understand this from order books. They create buy walls with low prices and other small inestors start to sell their guppies to the whales. Watch out, it can make a pump within a month.
Activity: 115
September 27, 2017, 10:45:31 AM
We have waited long time for this GUP. I hope they finish their project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 27, 2017, 08:19:54 AM
It passed 5k after a long time and saw 5500. Bitcoin raised at the same time, GUP value passed 20 cents.
Let's see if this is a small pump or permanent move over 5k. Volume is over 100 BTC, that's good.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2017, 09:09:13 PM
To be honest in my opinion crypto and blockchain still did not need it yet and also when we have project such gup it will distrub social media which mean the enemy of this project is facebook and other strong social media. The crypto community still not big enpugh to compete with them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 26, 2017, 07:41:09 PM
There is a time that this will pump again, maybe over 10K and that gives us great income already with today's price.

There are too many bagholders from over 10k so I don't expect a rally like that.
Maybe if they successfully launch beta version it can happen, who knows?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 25, 2017, 02:37:06 AM
I'll buy if it goes under 3k, right now it's overpriced. There's no reason to buy from over 4k.
Development is slow already, you're not missing anything. Wait for opportunities.
I was able to buy at 4K and I did exit with a small profit but it's alright, you are true that the progress is very low but it's good to
buy now if you are aiming for long term hold. Eventually, the price of bitcoin will and you will still a good amount of your GUP tokens.
There is a time that this will pump again, maybe over 10K and that gives us great income already with today's price.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:36:51 AM
I personally dont see it dropping under 3k sats unless BTC started rocketing again as that would be a new ATL. however it would be nice to see some activity outside of slack as I dont hang out there, atleast not gup slack.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
September 22, 2017, 07:16:35 AM
I'll buy if it goes under 3k, right now it's overpriced. There's no reason to buy from over 4k.
Development is slow already, you're not missing anything. Wait for opportunities.
Activity: 448
September 22, 2017, 04:14:42 AM
They have recently announced some partnerships with Taas and Bitjob, so hopefully price will
go up in the future

You are right, good news coming. We will see higher prices in a short time Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 04:05:07 AM
The price ain't looking good right now, I have no idea why we need to buy this coin, only for dating or profit?
Activity: 71
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
September 19, 2017, 03:16:20 AM
They have recently announced some partnerships with Taas and Bitjob, so hopefully price will
go up in the future
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
September 15, 2017, 10:53:53 PM
It looks like 4k is tough support, we didn't see below 4k lately. Volume is still low though.
September 15, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
2nd Vlog of Matchpool just uploaded!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD21RJem8jg
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 10:38:18 AM
Thats a better entry point than mine, 8.6k sat with 122k GUP. Holding ever since & accumulating. More excited about the product launch and usage than short term trades  Smiley

This is way too long investment for me, waiting since May. I don't want to wait anymore, so if anyone buy my coins at 7.5k sat I'd be very happy. You can sell it for more after beta release. I'm tired of being a bagholder for months.

That's not your case alone, most of us are bag holders of some coins which we have not sold for months and after BTC rise the price of the token has gone low in terms of both BTC and fiat and some are profitable in fiat and not in BTC.As a general rule for now, just keep bag holding for few weeks for the price rise and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: