Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 7. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 14, 2017, 05:18:30 PM
The development of the project is very slow. The team needs to be fast and they need to inform them weekly or fortnightly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
October 14, 2017, 05:01:11 PM
I think this is a very bad sign. no one is interested in this coin. The coin continues to fall. It is a fiasco for all investors. the price of a coin tends to zero. matchpool - i am very angry and disappointed.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
October 13, 2017, 04:58:57 AM
everytime it hit an new all time low i bought a little more.
i now hold a decent sum but i give up really.
i now understand that there is no bottom at this coin.
every time i said this is the bottom it proved me wrong.
i was pretty sure 4k sat was the bottom now it is 2,5k sat.
the worst thing is i cant even say if 2.5k sat is the bottom anymore.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 12, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I will continue to wait as a GUP holder. I expect a rise in 4-5 months.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
October 12, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
I don't know what to say. Not even a random pump sign accouring. The price kept falling and i kept buying more and more. I became a serious bag holder og this coin. My journey started around 12k. I hope this story will have a good end.

All altcoins are done, red candles all over the crypto land, all BTC holders much be very happy to see this day which recorded a new all-time high and if this continues, we might see an all-time low for all the altcoins even for GUP.Can't blame anyone for this, only options are to hold on till the BTC correction happens and we see some relief for alts.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 01:57:42 PM
I don't know what to say. Not even a random pump sign accouring. The price kept falling and i kept buying more and more. I became a serious bag holder og this coin. My journey started around 12k. I hope this story will have a good end.

Activity: 454
Merit: 252
October 10, 2017, 07:46:38 AM
Matchpool is a lost cauze. My friend told me about it back in May, he had high hopes but end up losing a lot money. I don't think they can ever recover from this position. Development team couldn't handle this well. 30 million dollar marketcap turned into half of it.

Lol this is so comical. Its not that they cannot deliver. Your friend and you probably are super impatient Smiley

It went downhill since May and you say impatient, you are pure comedy gold here! Smiley
Good luck waiting on next bus but you should know that bus will never come. Money never sleeps but you all act like bears with winter sleeps.

Quote me again next year my friend Smiley

I can make way more money in 1 year rather waiting in one coin that doesn't guarantee to rise in that time span. Sure, it's your choice, I'll quote you next year to see how much money I made and you made. Let's see.
Activity: 416
October 10, 2017, 05:32:36 AM
I was about to say that GUP is standing well among other altcoins that are making free fall. But, sadly it didn't take long before GUP joined the trend. I donæt hesitate repeating that any price below 5k is a buy oppurtunity for it. Buying altcoins as much as possible until for takes place is the best strategy.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
October 10, 2017, 03:21:38 AM
another all time low fur matchbook.
never ever thought i could buy GUP at this price really.
people bought this coin over 20k sat.so sad really.now their original investment is down to 1/7.
does anybody think this coin will ever recover again?lie over 10k sat?is there even the slightest chance?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 11:43:54 PM
Why i must use matchpool if i can use the tinder with million users around the world? It doesn't make sense to see the development target by the matchpool developers. Is this just useless app? let's wait.

Hello my friend, Matchpool is not only for Dating. Its a collaborative platform where you connect.
You create a pool and set entrance fee & monthly fee for whatever pools you want to make such as selling exclusive content, investment tips group , betting tips group, education group where you teach and get paid, gaming community etc etc. They partnered with Bitjob, Snip and TAAS Fund. More to come.

And you as a pool creator can monetize your pool and get $ if what you are "selling" is good and makes people wanna join and pay you monthly subscription fee with $GUP token of course.
I just joined and it's impressive. I get less of a dating site and more a serious altcoin-chat impression. There were six or seven pools already made and frankly I didn't see any romantically motivated pools. It's a refreshing bit of time and sort of like checking into an online office. Actually it's pretty cool. I requested to join the music pool and await their response. I couldn't get my just snapped picture from laying sideways but otherwise very easy onboarding.

Indeed!  Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 10:02:58 PM
Why i must use matchpool if i can use the tinder with million users around the world? It doesn't make sense to see the development target by the matchpool developers. Is this just useless app? let's wait.

Hello my friend, Matchpool is not only for Dating. Its a collaborative platform where you connect.
You create a pool and set entrance fee & monthly fee for whatever pools you want to make such as selling exclusive content, investment tips group , betting tips group, education group where you teach and get paid, gaming community etc etc. They partnered with Bitjob, Snip and TAAS Fund. More to come.

And you as a pool creator can monetize your pool and get $ if what you are "selling" is good and makes people wanna join and pay you monthly subscription fee with $GUP token of course.
I just joined and it's impressive. I get less of a dating site and more a serious altcoin-chat impression. There were six or seven pools already made and frankly I didn't see any romantically motivated pools. It's a refreshing bit of time and sort of like checking into an online office. Actually it's pretty cool. I requested to join the music pool and await their response. I couldn't get my just snapped picture from laying sideways but otherwise very easy onboarding.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 09, 2017, 03:57:51 PM
It starts to seem to me that the  idea of a dating site on a blockchain is a failure. People who sit on such sites are often not interested in blockchain or in the advantages of new platforms.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
October 07, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
in GUP I have one of the biggest cases. I believe in this project and the fact that he shoots will bring a lot of dough. I even 4500 buy more as Toko the opportunity is there. wait and believe
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
October 07, 2017, 10:38:24 AM
I have between 80-100k.  It changes because I'm returning the amount.

In the meantime, the Ethers that collected at GUP 's ico, received white line hackers for security purposes. The gup team has communicated to return it. These times, beautiful developments continue to happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
October 06, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
It's GUPPY time! It will increase, buy and wait!
Good news on the road Smiley
October 06, 2017, 12:25:02 AM

Activity: 574
October 05, 2017, 11:16:01 PM
October 05, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Matchpool is a lost cauze. My friend told me about it back in May, he had high hopes but end up losing a lot money. I don't think they can ever recover from this position. Development team couldn't handle this well. 30 million dollar marketcap turned into half of it.

Lol this is so comical. Its not that they cannot deliver. Your friend and you probably are super impatient Smiley

It went downhill since May and you say impatient, you are pure comedy gold here! Smiley
Good luck waiting on next bus but you should know that bus will never come. Money never sleeps but you all act like bears with winter sleeps.

Quote me again next year my friend Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
October 04, 2017, 07:41:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: