Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 6. (Read 29057 times)

Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 10:29:39 AM
This is clearly seen in a large decline in price. But I do not know how much more.  Embarrassed Almost all my hopes are wasted. I was expecting him with great hope.
Sorry about that but I have seen that most of ICO tokens do not give investors big profit. You need to hold longer because they need more time to develop and bring new product to the world. As an good investor, you have to be patient and trust your team. The ICO team will not let you down. Matchpool is a good project and I believe that you will earn a big profit if you are patient in holding this token
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 08:38:03 AM
This is clearly seen in a large decline in price. But I do not know how much more.  Embarrassed Almost all my hopes are wasted. I was expecting him with great hope.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 08:09:54 AM
I just didn't expect and miss counted about bitcoin attack LoL. my first thought was Guppies will on fire in middle of december or early january. but i can't find any sign of. do you have any thought about guppies on next 3 months?

Would be a tough call to predict the price owing to the2 forks happening tomorrow and another on November and after that, the price should go up with BTC correction, would be more than ico in December.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 05:23:24 AM
I just didn't expect and miss counted about bitcoin attack LoL. my first thought was Guppies will on fire in middle of december or early january. but i can't find any sign of. do you have any thought about guppies on next 3 months?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2017, 08:07:04 AM
I made ico with many hopes. But the project could not reach some success.

This is a long-term project and expecting a quick 5-10x like other pump and dump projects would be ridiculous.Hold on and wait for a few months and see the price rise back over ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
October 19, 2017, 03:39:06 AM
I made ico with many hopes. But the project could not reach some success.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
October 19, 2017, 03:24:56 AM
If you are desperate enough to expect a whale jump in then you have no idea what did you invest to.
There are too many bagholders in this coin, whales don't want to push the price up if they can't get profit.

yeah,this is exactly why whales cant get this coin to pump.
there are a lot of huge bagholders at this coin.
they would dump instanly if whales try to pump this coin tp a stupid price.
waves is also another example.they cant pump it knowing the amount of bagholders.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2017, 02:16:31 AM
Already everyone is waiting. I do not think there will be any improvement.
It is very hard to wait. Hope you will not lose money in Matchpool Guppy....
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 18, 2017, 09:39:49 PM
The team said that they are working on a big update regarding the QTUM news... I guess they are waiting for the alt markets to get back on their feet.
Probably because if they will announce today they cannot attract a big number of traders as most are focus on bitcoin to own bitcoingold.
Well, they have a great big update coming and that is good, we have to pay attention to that as anytime the price will pump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
October 18, 2017, 03:36:49 PM
The team said that they are working on a big update regarding the QTUM news... I guess they are waiting for the alt markets to get back on their feet.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
October 18, 2017, 05:58:18 AM
If you are desperate enough to expect a whale jump in then you have no idea what did you invest to.
There are too many bagholders in this coin, whales don't want to push the price up if they can't get profit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 03:19:07 AM
You will laugh if i said "yahoo" and "nokia" ...will be failed 15 years ago...
next facebook, apple. ...nothing's impossible. nobody know future.
matchpool's so new, the prolem is time. wait and see    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy hold it now, goodluck!
Activity: 462
October 16, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
The very first time after many months of price frop. At some point, i was getting worried about price heading to 1k, thank god it hasn't happened. Today, a smart whale could triple the price with 50 BTC. The price is nowhere near its potential. I hope it will be worth waiting for us all.

I completely agree with you, smart whales jump in this coin now, it will rise to $0.6 in a short period of time. 10M market cap is pretty low for this coin. It will reach at least 50M
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 03:02:45 PM
The very first time after many months of price frop. At some point, i was getting worried about price heading to 1k, thank god it hasn't happened. Today, a smart whale could triple the price with 50 BTC. The price is nowhere near its potential. I hope it will be worth waiting for us all.

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
October 16, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
GUP: $0.146676  - 0.00002623 BTC

these levels no one couldn't predict the future. I bought my 4K. from this level, I think I'll get too. the project must now be fully active. for investors a long-term project. maybe we'll wait another year, but our earnings will be good.

I bought GUP around 10k sat when it was slowly rising and reached an all-time high of 17k sat.Had some intentions to sell it and buy back when the price goes down but missed that opportunity.It's almost less than half of my buy price now but still have some faith it will reach a new all-time high again.
Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
October 16, 2017, 02:40:46 AM
The development of the project is very slow. The team needs to be fast and they need to inform them weekly or fortnightly.

They already send weekly newsletter, does that change?
Anyway today was good day for daytraders. It made 2000 sat to 3000 sat in hours. If you caught it you made %50 profit. That's awesome number.

I'm pretty sure no one could sell as it was pretty instant rise and fall. Looked like a shark with small amount of BTC wanted to pump but his walls got dumped and no one else joined - this is mainly because everyone interested in GUP prolly bought far above these prices.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
October 15, 2017, 11:29:51 PM
Guppy still far a way if we compare to non macth website. Long road to walk. Also the competitor in this niche is a monster. My question is. Why would you use guppy why not facebook or ather social media ? Thats why this coin is not rise yet. But if yhe apps can compete with big competitor guppy can make a boost price.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 15, 2017, 06:15:01 PM
GUP: $0.146676  - 0.00002623 BTC

these levels no one couldn't predict the future. I bought my 4K. from this level, I think I'll get too. the project must now be fully active. for investors a long-term project. maybe we'll wait another year, but our earnings will be good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
October 15, 2017, 05:56:38 PM
The resistance of the market is very positive. The price will be taken.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
October 15, 2017, 03:53:22 PM
The development of the project is very slow. The team needs to be fast and they need to inform them weekly or fortnightly.

They already send weekly newsletter, does that change?
Anyway today was good day for daytraders. It made 2000 sat to 3000 sat in hours. If you caught it you made %50 profit. That's awesome number.
Pages:
Jump to: