Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 7. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 10
The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.
Currently there are too many FUDs that make investors not want Holdd for a long time, this is what makes the market difficult for bull run, but I am sure that the immediate bull run market so hold is the most appropriate thing.
Activity: 403
Crypto market had turn into a speculative understanding. A lot of crypto users do not care about the technology and the opportunity that all carry.And they wanted to grow to their sake of earning profit! The situation emphasize , that we got what we have to believe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The cryptocurrency market operates cyclically. It constantly alternates price drops and further growth. At the end of 2017, we saw an unusually high growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Therefore, the high price increase was followed by the longest time period of the bear market. Considering the fact that many investors have suffered heavy losses after a sharp drop in the price of a cryptocurrency purchased, now they no longer risk more money. In addition, the main form of investment in recent years were ICO projects, which are now due to the high level of fraud have lost their popularity and are now barely surviving. Partial solutions to this situation are IEO projects, but they will not be able to completely solve this problem. However, I am quite sure that the exit will be found and the cryptocurrency market will continue again your price increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
In my opinion, its only happen in several altcoin but for bitcoin, the price drop not more than 5%. I am optimistic market will start bull run this year after deep fall in 2018 but i think we should patient
i think you are right about there will be an increase this year.
but i don't think the increase will be too big.

we have to wait a year or two later, it looks like it's the year the coin holder will party.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
it has no accurate answer. encryption is always in a state of flux. the encryption market depends on government policies, the popularity of encryption, and the development of encryption technologies. We can only expect.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1

Why do you look at the market so reluctantly? I think everything will be fine with the market. Indeed, the demand for cryptocurrency continues to grow. And the big players are entering the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I have some feeling that the market will not take off and it will rise again from the bottom of the sea. This is a prediction of a people who are in a crypto 2years from now. We must really have some hope in order to help us to enjoy and just hold our coins. But for now because of the heavy losses that we are getting because of the very dump of market, we should think an alternative way on how we will stop our losses. For now I am exploring a trading world in order I can make some money and I can earn more than the usual earnings, and this platform is darb finance in which I am start to trade and earn some good profit because of this I am getting and making money in order to cut my losses. This trading platform is very convenient because you can withdraw and deposit anytime you want without any problem.
Activity: 546
What do you mean by unsuccessful project. Bitcoin's popularity in the world is huge. You do not like volatility. Sorry this is the market and the human factor. Technology has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I think that the cryptocurrency market can still be great and soar to the very top.
This is confirmed by the constantly arriving number of market participants, which also affect its volatility and determine the future.
I am sure that in 2019 we will observe these processes.
Any market is subject to cycles, so there will be more growth and many times more than it was before, maybe it will be 2021 may 2024 but it will still be. A lot of effort invested for the infrastructure of the crypt market and it's not just
We can only speculate and nothing beyond that, the cycle will continue and it will be depending on how the end users will embrace things out, many times we will see the rise and fall, learned from it and take the advantage of making your investment in the right manner, the timing can be analyze as there's patterned that will showed up once in  a while, take a closer look and use that edge to make a good position while waiting for another jumped.
The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.

In my opinion, its only happen in several altcoin but for bitcoin, the price drop not more than 5%. I am optimistic market will start bull run this year after deep fall in 2018 but i think we should patient
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
As soon as crypto market can recover by their own trust for those coins and willing again to buy and to invest for sure crypto markets can back to normal again but it's good until now lot of investors and traders still buying until now.
Activity: 560
It could be. Most of the cryptocurrency nowadays just had a simple pump and dump. I could expect more soaring in 2020, not on this 2019.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think that the cryptocurrency market can still be great and soar to the very top.
This is confirmed by the constantly arriving number of market participants, which also affect its volatility and determine the future.
Any market is subject to cycles, so there will be more growth and many times more than it was before, maybe it will be 2021 may 2024 but it will still be. A lot of effort invested for the infrastructure of the crypt market and it's not just
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Because of these posts, many people are afraid to start their way into the crypto world. Crypto currency is not bad, you just need to figure out how to become a successful trader.
You have not shared with us any list (but you write about it).
Your post only shows your fear and insecurity. You just need to understand that everything is in your hands. When you stop blaming the market, other people and circumstances, and you figure it out thoroughly, then you look at it from a completely different angle.
After 2-3 years, when the prices of crypto currency rise, you will regret not having tried, but simply succumbed to your fears.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
It looks like the OP open this thread way back in June 2018 wherein the bearish trend really took it's toll for most of us because that is the time wherein we see some massive dumps specially in Ethereum. But come to think of it, fast forward April 2019 and after more than a year of bearish trend, the market seems to be recovering now. It might took us years, but the good thing is that the bulls have finally shown its teeth and do hope that by the end of the year the all crypto have recovered already.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
That's why we call it bear market but your argument doesn't make any sense due to the facts about the FUD about the Bitcoin. Fud affects to the prices badly and the prices are traded by the same people who spread this news.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 490
That is not true the crypto market are now ready for take off as you have seen the market is continue rising up their prices and hopefully soon the crypto market is in full recovery.
I think the market can come back anytime. The essential thing is to hold and wait. Don't let the reviews around you lose your confidence in crypto and abandon it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, the condition of the crypto market has now begun to recover. I see that in coinmarketcap, many coin prices have now begun to experience a very significant increase.
Pages:
Jump to: