Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 27. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
It is really possible I am sure. Crypto is becoming stronger and stronger and with this trend it will be impossible for crypto to get the end ot be crashed.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
For now, however, the bull market has arrived.
Because bitcoin has risen so much, to nearly $2,000, the bull market is here.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I suuppose that cryptocurrency market will live for a long time. The main reason for it is crypto's fast development which makes crypto so stable and reliable.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
In my opinion the Cryptocurrancy market has its own circulation which is separate from the Bitcoin system and even if the market doesn't have a stable situation, it won't lose its true value. It just depends on how the Bitcoin price occurs because most trading exchanges sell their cryptocurrancy with Bitcoin directly. That we should be prepared for each case, both for overall growth and for the whole fall, so be patient in waiting.
I'm a little confused by your words, in your opinion the Cryptocurrency market has its own circulation separate from the Bitcoin system, then why when it comes to price issues, you say that all depends on the price of bitcoin?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
No, I trust the cryptocurrency. I think it will be better developed in the future. Even though the current cryptocurrency price is very low, it has fallen a lot. But I think this will be a good investment period. We can invest a lot of cryptocurrencies in this market. Because I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up sooner or later.
Activity: 434
This is too pessimistic forecast, the project is quite good, just the crypto world has been subjected to pressure from people who are negatively related to the crypto currency and many manipulations, everything will be all right soon!
Activity: 85
Recently, the cryptocurrency is in a state of continuous growth. This is different from yours. I think that the cryptocurrency is up or down. It is a very normal phenomenon. The financial market should be like this. The price cannot represent everything. Maybe it is not the right time.
Activity: 266
In my opinion the Cryptocurrancy market has its own circulation which is separate from the Bitcoin system and even if the market doesn't have a stable situation, it won't lose its true value. It just depends on how the Bitcoin price occurs because most trading exchanges sell their cryptocurrancy with Bitcoin directly. That we should be prepared for each case, both for overall growth and for the whole fall, so be patient in waiting.
Activity: 140
I do not believe that the market is no longer vosstanovit. We need to stay calm. After a very strong growth, the market goes through a consolidation stage
Activity: 169
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

The dumps we have now will scare people and big investors more
I personally think it is impossible because I know now that many people are waiting for market prices to return stable then from now on many people who hold altcoin meraka and wait for the market and stable altcoin prices to profit
Activity: 30
most likely in light of the fact that I know the present market cost is still all over now and again all over, so now numerous individuals want to hold their altcoin over the long haul and sit tight at altcoin and bitcoin costs to settle once more, since now I see bear advertise yet additionally finished
Activity: 224
it could be. but I hope for better and that the market will rise again.
Activity: 140
Instead of spreading FUD while don't you sell off all your cryptoholdings, convert to fiat and be gone

Oh no....FOMO.....you are not so sure maybe the market might pick up tomorrow and return massive profits.

People like you don't deserve to be in cryptocurrency. All you guys want is profit profit and profit without any market correction.

Cryptocurrency is here to stay.. Deal with it.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
why you can think so maybe because you before starting the investment we must understand and understand with all the risks we will get
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
there is many good projects here they will force people to join the revolution using the Fear of missing out some giants are underneath the ground right now
Activity: 98
Nothing keeps going forever and neither will this remedy. The insane bull run was controlled by few individuals with no uncertainty. From that point forward, we are going lower and lower. Will it stop? I suspect as much. It appears like numerous individuals that have put into crypto have no other involvement with doing it and they are accomplishing more oversights. FOMO and FUD are unequivocally impacting brokers. Then again, even following 10 years, it is only the start. Give it some time and we will be ideally extremely astonished (emphatically, obviously) Smiley.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I don't know what makes you think that the popularity of Bitcoin has been decreasing over time. If you look at the adoption rate than it is increasing at a good pace and this is the most important factor which shows the popularity of a currency. There are thousands of posts like yours created every month which are just plain wrong.

According to data from search engines, namely the number of requests, we can conclude that the popularity of Bitcoin falls.
Keep in mind that the crypto-currency market is very small and quite a large part of them are enthusiasts. Among them, popularity is falling
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't know what makes you think that the popularity of Bitcoin has been decreasing over time. If you look at the adoption rate than it is increasing at a good pace and this is the most important factor which shows the popularity of a currency. There are thousands of posts like yours created every month which are just plain wrong.
Activity: 224
One day it will definitely come out. This market will come at the right time. It's going to be trillions of dollars. Here it will attract everyone's attention.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am too  afraid of this, so I sold some of my coins. It seems to me that this could be the beginning of the end of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: