Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 30. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Day by day more and more people Are losing their faith in cryptocurrencies, so if we wont believe in this market, it would definitely die soon. We need strong hands guys, who would say no! Cryptocurrencies market would be alive and prosper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Just trade in a falling market is difficult, and if you just keep the coins until the best times when the price will recover, it is possible, especially if bought at the bottom.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
I don't believe it will bounce back. Now bitcoin is in hands of rich bankers and wall street dealers. They control the price, not we.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Since this is a very new technology it will take some times to people to adopt  it. We don't know exactly how long will it take. But recently no more than 1% of world population knows about the crypto. So when lots of people know about this, the market will behave like all other traditional markets do. Until then uncertainty is normal.
Activity: 70
 The market will definitely recover, its just going through consolidation at the moment. This is unavoidable if there is going to be any serious growth within the cryptocurrency environment.This is a time when experienced investors accumulate more for the coming growth in crypto generally.
Activity: 48
This is a result I don't want to believe, I want to believe it will rice again.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I really think like you, but hopefully the market will rebound in a short time, I still hold onto my pennies, even though their prices are extremely low and the penny can not be delivered. translated. but i still hold them.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
maybe this year the crypto market is in a big test but I still believe and believe that crypto will pass through it and it takes time maybe this is the right time to invest and my prediction this year ahkir crypto will back up slowly but surely and everyone definitely hope crypto back victorious like last year
Activity: 109
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
No matter how the price of BTC changes, this is normal and the non-floating market is definitely wrong. As for BTC, it can no longer take off. I judge through a very simple matter, that is, the total amount of liquidity money in this market. If this number does not drop sharply, then everything is normal
Activity: 224
In the past, the market has fallen. It will absolutely rise.
Activity: 168
If you look at that the market really looks very weak, but I think that by the end of the year everything will be right!
Activity: 126
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

There are a lot of whales that are manipulating the market. So the market will take off when the whales start hunting. But in the future, whales will abandon crypto and invest in other methods
Activity: 80
Yes, perhaps the cryptocurrency market will not take off anymore. It has now fallen by 70%. He is likely to continue to fall, and it may be difficult to raise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I believe that the fault of the market fall - it is the opening of futures trading on Bitcoin. I hope that futures will not trade ETH, otherwise the price will descend to the very bottom.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Being pessimistic about the crypto market will never help your portfolio to rise in value. Instead of having those  negative sentiments about the market better check the chart way back from 2009. I was also in your situation in 2016 where the market is quite low. I sold all that I have during that time (Nxt & Xem)  without even bothering to research or ask question here in the forum. (Join the forum may 2017) and Its one of my biggest regret. I should have hold it and sold 6 to 8 months after.
Activity: 168
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

that possibility will never happen because I know the crypto market is not stable yet and so nowadays many people are investing and holding altcoins until altcoin prices are stable and can benefit and I am sure Ethereum will take off and get back
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

You are clearly terrified and in depression to start this FUD.
You are talking about "look at the graph of bitcoin since it started".have you even looked at the chart before posting this? Its way way parabolic.

The problem with people is that they consider an investment only when its hyped and on all time high, there will be opposite people who buy at ATL and look out for an opportunity like Dec 17- Jan 18 to book solid profits.

Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

you are clearly trying to troll and get reactions from us! Lol not gonna work on me Smiley crypto is THE FUTURE!
Bitcoin $50,000 in 2020!
Ethereum $10,000 in 2020!
Ethereum classic $5000 in 2020!
Litecoin $1000 in 2020!!
Ripple.......$5 in 2020! Lol.
Activity: 75
No, as long as the whale wants to make money, it will certainly take off, and the cryptocurrency will have at least 1-3 takeoffs.
Activity: 238
At present, 1 person out of 50 participates in the crypto market on the planet. There is certainly a reserve for growth. The main question is - will these 49 people come this year or for 10 years? Demand for bitcoin will grow. But how fast?
Pages:
Jump to: