Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 29. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you don't believe in cryptocurrency and crypto world anymore so you can easily quit this world and this forum but don't try to spread FUD and make other people have bad thinking about cryptocurrency like you, don't try to make other people become panic. You can take a look at CMC at the moment then tell me how many coins in top 100 are being painted in red. LOL.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Maybe it will, who knows. Instead of focusing on the impossibility of certain things, why not focus on the opposite direction, because I think this market has given us enough reasons to trust it and invest in it. It didn't say it was going to make you rich overnight, so don't be discouraged with the recent trends in the market. Crypto is definitely going to take off, and skyrocket.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
The price drops for no big reason, it's getting a bit complicated in the present. We know that it is not a normal decline. But there are many things to do besides complaining about the price and counting the days before the flight to the moon. Find projects that appeal to you not just as an investment, but as something that can change the world. Learn more for yourself by watching lectures on blockchain, and learn how to write smart contracts.
Activity: 224
The crypto market has become mainstream and there is no need to panic, even though market prices have fallen a lot.

Each year the market has a similar cycle and rises again at the end of the summer.
Activity: 107
I think as a feature of of financial tools, price may go down or up. This is very natural. So as price is going down but this is not perpetual. Days will change and price will move up. However in recent time price is going down due to so many FUDs and negative news.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
I do not think it's time to sell all of their coins and go with the crypt industry. Yes, the market has fallen, but it's not a reason to panic and go with the crypto. It seems to me that soon the crypto market will start to grow.
Activity: 182
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

There will always be gainers and losers no matter the state of the market. I would rather learn how to be a gainer in the market even if the market is going down, as there will always be some profits to scoop from.
copper member
Activity: 26
Even though bitcoin has been around for many years we are still in the early stages. Crypto is moving beyond the nerd in the basement that only knows about it. Crypto is making its way into the mainstream and being introduced to the masses via books, movies and other media. I had an overseas wire transfer a few days ago and it was completed on the Ripple network. Crypto is here to stay and we all are still in early.
Activity: 224
The last place he ascends will surely pass. It will rise further in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
To look at the situation on the market, it is necessary, as without this, but there is no need to panic ... It is only a matter of time to raise the currency!
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Anyway most of the guys would tell you that the market would grow, But I am supporting the idea that you need to be ready for every case, both to overall growth and to overall fall, so be patient and wait.
Activity: 109

So you believe that popularity is the measurement of a successful project? There is a lot of hype project as of the moment, do you think that they are successful? How can you say that bitcoin is not popular by the way? Bitcoin will keep rising so just hold on to your seat.
Activity: 462
And if you look at the truth and look at The bitcoin exchange rate, then you will see that its current price is still twice as much as the price that was last year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
No, of course, this version personally I exclude ... it's far from the end, it's just a calm before the storm.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
This is a result I don't want to believe, I want to believe it will rice again.

Of course it will rice lol

Speaking on topic - author is correct. Maybe this was the aim to make Bitcoin price explode so high so those who bought it high(and those who bought it last year also) got confused what to do - sell or hold. It is still higher than same day past year, so this is normal point now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Get out if you feel comfortable. If you have already lose many money here, it is better to stay out from this space. Invest in cryptocurrency is basically gambling for average people.
Activity: 130
This is what people used to say last year right before the bull started and crypto actually started to take off. People will always say all kinds of things when the market is in a bear. What everyone needs to understand is that bear markets are normal and they are just a part of the normal market cycle. It will pass
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
I know that the coin market is not stable, the downtrend have occured for a long time. The price is a bit low, the cap. of market is lower. It seem to guess that the market is not good. But I still beleive the crypto and it will take off in the future. 
Activity: 134

why use the word failure after the so called bitcoin has changed the the world at global stage, benefiting a lot of investors at early stage. the main pionter, Bitcoin will keep growing more and more. lots of coins works with the Bitcoin platform. tether i know little about them. i do not really invest in failed Altcoins too
Activity: 228
And maybe it will take off and fall again, nothing can be said reliably, especially for crypto-currencies. Here everything changes, not every day, but every hour. Therefore, forecasts are usually perceived skeptically.
Pages:
Jump to: