Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 28. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not think that the market can fail. Even his seasonal corrections will not completely ruin him. As though there were no, there are very stable crypto-currencies. Which will not be able to break the market. Well, I think so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think that not long left to wait and we will see a good growth of bitcoin and other altcoins ! It seems to me that it will be very soon !
I also think that this will happen! There will be a sharp upward growth, there is little left already Smiley
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
If you think crypto is a manipulation-only market with no fundamental value, then sell off everything and get out fast. I wonder why you even entered it first?

Fortunately, we don't have a lot of people who agree with you. The fundamentals are a lot stronger than you think, the tether fud has been used for so long and the cow has no more milk for bears. They are losing momentum.

Sooner or later, we are going up again.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The market will definitely recover, its just going through consolidation at the moment. This is unavoidable if there is going to be any serious growth within the cryptocurrency environment.This is a time when experienced investors accumulate more for the coming growth in crypto generally.
I do not think because I'm sure Crypto market will be good and can return to the stable price because a few months ago crypto market was hit by bear market and only ended in early July then hence I am sure the market will return good and can benefit again
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
That you are embarrassed just need to wait a little while and the cryptography market will fly like a kite. Only reliable people are needed, that would skillfully manage this snake.

If the decision of the SEC will be negative, then really everything can go to hell and then a long period of stagnation awaits us.
Activity: 98
That you are embarrassed just need to wait a little while and the cryptography market will fly like a kite. Only reliable people are needed, that would skillfully manage this snake.
Activity: 128
impossible
Blockchain is an inevitable new trend in the future. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency since the blockchain was created. Its development will inevitably become better with the blockchain technology. This is beyond doubt.
Activity: 434
May be you are right, but no one knows exactly what is going to be with the prices of crypto... I think there could falls and rises, but now the market is bleeding and its could be even worse
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Yes, in other words crypto will not stop because if we look at the problem on our economy and goverment that many sindicates making fake paper money and that was a big problem. Let's appreciate cryptocurrency that it will have a big role in our society in the near future.
Activity: 140
The downwards trend of the market have being really persistent for a long time now. We just hope to get some serious good news like the ETF approval to kick start a bull run.
Activity: 117
Crypto price has a big part of hype, especially in case of bitcoin. I think crypto will not jump as much as in previous years, but some rise will be visible.
Activity: 126
It is possible that the market decline has been declining now. I don't know when the market will recover. As you said, it may never take off. I think it is possible.
Activity: 84
There is a market downtime present and this year in general. But in downtime, there is an upcoming up rise. We can only hope that it will happen soonest.
Activity: 322
I think that not long left to wait and we will see a good growth of bitcoin and other altcoins ! It seems to me that it will be very soon !
Activity: 56
Don't be too pessimistic, the market is always moving forward in the rise and fall. This is how it works. Some people push the price up one position and then sell it, while others invest again to push the price up to another position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
if I am trading an altcoin, I also prefer measuring the popularity of this altcoin. The more the traders, the higher the chance of getting a profit. I always trying to keep my self updated to crypto related news and always reading traders opinion in https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/ for bitcoin. I wanted to know the price movement or any surprising news for Bitcoin before doing my trades since most altcoin price are affected with BTC price movement negatively or positively. We are experiencing a bear market because the majority of traders decision is to buy the lower low price of an altcoin.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

I don't agree with you when you said that " the crypto market will never take off". It is just right at the right now. In the near future, when the legal framework is released and be approved by all whole the world, this market will take off and fly to the moon
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
don't be too fanatical about charts and market prices. since the beginning of Bitcoin was created, it has already been said that the system is decentralized. so you should be able to think if the system is decentralized, then anyone is not prohibited from having all the crypto currency. and it means that every crypto currency price is held by whales. which can make any speculation. why get out of the crypto zone if you can still succeed from it. you are only afraid of losing assets. while there are thousands of tech enthusiasts don't think of it. they chose to develop their crypto.
Activity: 196
I think the real reason is the lack of funds, not the USDT.
The market has experienced a complete bull market, but it is now in a bear market. Grin
Activity: 448
Cryptocurrency is easily one of the most popular currencies currently amidst all the issues with the governments and policy makers, the crypto market is still up and running, were as weak as not speculate, there are chances are that it could be probably solvent by now, as time goes by, the market will continue to popularity, especially when the masses realize crypto is here to stay,
Pages:
Jump to: