Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 3. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
It is almost a year since this is being said.. Looking back at the then and now,  one would know so many changes have occurred. One of the recent is the slight bull run which is still ongoing. Lot of even more to come.
maybe there will be more improvements, but I think now we have to be patient because the market still looks calm and stable. we still have to be prepared if there is a decline, because it is still very possible to happen at any time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It is almost a year since this is being said.. Looking back at the then and now,  one would know so many changes have occurred. One of the recent is the slight bull run which is still ongoing. Lot of even more to come.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you are looking for the cryptocurrency at this point you can see it is taking off already and making its way to its glory days.If you can handle the situation like this you can still make profits even in the bearish market,but now as cryptocurrency market is going to stable condition we can make investments in altcoins and BTC and we can make investments in the new projects out there but look first at this project the Dencoin tokens that already offers ICO so dont missed a chance to buy tokens from them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
Take off, learn to wait. The world is not yet ready for the universal use of cryptocurrency. Just learn how to either earn on the bear market, or keep your bitcoins and do not look at the charts. Just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, i am believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rising. Many investor will come to market if crypto regulated because with regulation, investor will more confident with their investment

No no, bitcoin was not created to become a slave to the government. Bitcoin and crypto were actually created for freedom of money, freedom of non-restricted transactions like fiat.
Do you not believe in a decentralized system? Look, in 10 years Bitcoin is able to surpass the fiat which it says is governed by the government, so actually we need freedom.
Well, if you think crypto is exit gate for no democracy countries why localbitcoins closed the shop for Iran customers? After the USA sanctions, people started to trade on the Localbitcoins but this way is not possible starting from last week. Weird companies...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, i am believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rising. Many investor will come to market if crypto regulated because with regulation, investor will more confident with their investment

No no, bitcoin was not created to become a slave to the government. Bitcoin and crypto were actually created for freedom of money, freedom of non-restricted transactions like fiat.
Do you not believe in a decentralized system? Look, in 10 years Bitcoin is able to surpass the fiat which it says is governed by the government, so actually we need freedom.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Impatience will always leads to regrets ,you should see how good crypto world is today I hope many people haven't change there minds after reading your post ,sorry its very misleading and it seems you are Here only for quick gain which sometimes takes years to achieve good profits in crypto ,patience is the only key
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Negative sentiments or pessimism about the market will only continue to give the whales and particular sets of people who know and see the opportunity in the downward market trend.
There were lots of FUDs being spread the year before and that took a lot on the market. Well, i think we are now enjoying the benefits.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Now the situation already began to be arranged. The market is full of positive news, all market generally green. IEO replaced ICO in the market of investments. It helped to solve a problem with bad projects. People want to invest in crypto again. All this is very pleasant!
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
The crypto space has been growing since this year, although the growth isn't massive as most might want but the gradual growth matters a lot and has brought more confidence to all investors. At least now, there is hope of bull run, although no one knows when. Crypto has come to stay, there is no going back.
Activity: 644
Never say never, that it is what you think does not make it right or tenable, in crypto market, data is key, if you do not have any data to back up your claims then do not present it. Market has reversed from what it used to be in 2017 and that is the fact.
the market is completely different and I think that in a year or two it will be different from today. when regulation comes and big money we will see a different picture
The latest news on the cryptocurrency space in the snail that the G20 Summit can really raise the issue of legalizing cryptocurrency around the world.  Already today, there is some talk about the regulation of this process, and this suggests that the cryptocurrency market will greatly increase its capitalization, y.s.  using not only private investors, but also public ones.  Conclusions need to do yourself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Never say never, that it is what you think does not make it right or tenable, in crypto market, data is key, if you do not have any data to back up your claims then do not present it. Market has reversed from what it used to be in 2017 and that is the fact.
the market is completely different and I think that in a year or two it will be different from today. when regulation comes and big money we will see a different picture
Activity: 700

Activity: 840
Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!

I am agree about, we should use money we can afford to lose. In cryptocurrency, sometimes price very high movement and sometimes not and very slow. I think its need patience before make profits and long term is best choice when we make investment
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
If some people ever did any advice from you, he couldn't lose of his profits. For me, I didn't sold any token last year. Next time I wouldn't have had happen to me, now I do more research than first time. Tether didn't manipulated to any thing, this was the correction of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
although what you say may be true but sometimes there are people who feel they don't want to stop before they win, if in terms of investment we can call it profit
there are people who think it doesn't matter if they end up losing everything as long as they don't lose or surrender today
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

no one can predict with certainty the development of the crypto currency as it is because the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself and it cannot be ascertained with certainty the development
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The crypto market is already taking off although it isn't speedy but slow and steady wins the race.
The market will surly recover more than it was before all that is needed is patience most especially now institutional investors and many platforms are getting involved.
the Crypto market has taken off so that now the market movement is improving from before.
for future Crypto movements what will happen I don't know and hopefully it will increase so the bullish market comes.
price fluctuations in  market is things that are commonly experienced so don't worry too much, remain optimistic that the market can increase and be profitable but requires a process to soar.
Pages:
Jump to: