Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 4. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

After ten years in which the cryptocurrencies began their irruption in the sphere of finance and the real economy, I believe that the expected takeoff had already taken place if their technology were a necessary response to the economic conditions of today. But after all this time people do not seem to be taking seriously the role of cryptos in the modern world, so it is possible that this market will only become a high-risk speculative business in which to diversify some capital, but without reach the high levels of capitalization that many expected, and without the domination of world trade and the banking system that many bitcoiners dreamed of.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Since this year the crypto market has been breaking all grounds and taking people by surprise. Also, comparing the market cap last year and this year you will agree with me there have been huge growth.
The market will continue growing while preparing for the anticipated bull run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The crypto market is already taking off although it isn't speedy but slow and steady wins the race.
The market will surly recover more than it was before all that is needed is patience most especially now institutional investors and many platforms are getting involved.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
You can't conclude this just because of some of the things you said in the description, because the fact is that the crypto market is always fluctuating I'm sure someday singing bitcoin will return to peak prices
Activity: 308
I don't trust in it! The market of cryptocurrencies it will be obligatory to grow in the future because crypto is and there is our future. They help to solve many problems. Blockchain technology this most perspective direction, in my opinion, now.
and the nature of the market can change so I'm sure Crypto will increase and will take off, there's no way the market will continue to be bad.
in the future there will be increasingly sophisticated technological tools that will help the development of Crypto and that is a positive thing that can benefit many people, and that can be an income for us, to be optimistic and always eager to try and make a profit.
Activity: 700
for now the market situation is not yet stable, don't take action too fast, try to always try to remain calm and think positively and rest assured there is something good hope waiting for us in front and we together achieve glory.
Activity: 72
Well after doing some reading on this forum i have realized that most individuals in here are waiting for the bull run of the crypto market. Well i think it would come we just have to be patient enough and wait for it.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't trust in it! The market of cryptocurrencies it will be obligatory to grow in the future because crypto is and there is our future. They help to solve many problems. Blockchain technology this most perspective direction, in my opinion, now.
Activity: 551
As we see, the cryptocurrency market is becoming stronger and stronger.
Every day it takes its advantageous position, which will allow market participants to gain greatness and very good profits.
The cryptocurrency market is in development and it is improving with each new stage.
I agree, and right now the market is in such a state when it is very hot and ready to start showing good and fast growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
As we see, the cryptocurrency market is becoming stronger and stronger.
Every day it takes its advantageous position, which will allow market participants to gain greatness and very good profits.
The cryptocurrency market is in development and it is improving with each new stage.
Activity: 686
Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!
The power to accept and other strengths is key in cryptography which is indeed difficult to be able to continue to understand all the desires and risks that exist. We have our own views about the development of Crypto so far, do it if it's right and stay away if it's wrong so that the investment will be comfortable in choosing short term or long term coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise
Yes. I do not lose hope in the crypto market. Although there are real fears when going through difficult dark clouds in 2018. But we are going through the good times in the market. things are getting better. This shows that crypto will forever endure and always bring hope. And again, the lesson of patience will continue.

Never be, the market will rise back and crypto will again impress every investors that able to continue to support this industry, don't be afraid and keep
your investment safe, taking off is always there, but as of now it's keeping the barrier much stronger before taking off high.
copper member
Activity: 462
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
well I am glad your last seen was April 2019 and you are here to experience the market recovery. If you have sold off, I hope you don't regret getting off the market as you have speculated last year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Yes. I do not lose hope in the crypto market. Although there are real fears when going through difficult dark clouds in 2018. But we are going through the good times in the market. things are getting better. This shows that crypto will forever endure and always bring hope. And again, the lesson of patience will continue.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!
Activity: 936
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow but this growth requires a slow time, I see if it cannot be sure to grow and fly high like a plane taking off. this requires a process
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Recently, I began to notice that some people do not have enough patience - they buy cryptocurrency and wait for that after it happened the rate will go up sharply. I think that they were wrong when they chose cryptocurrency as a means for instant earnings.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
yes, cryptoqurrency is a digital asset in the future, I believe that. Based on what has been produced from blockchain technology, it produces crypto that is profitable and there can be no doubt that the crypto world will continue to grow and will always be needed by anyone in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
The market will definitely take soon, it is already showing the signs and I can say the market is a little bit favourable now as to compare to the late 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: