Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 5. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

Hilarious! I wonder what you will say now that bitcoin has appreciated over 50 percent and comfortably trading around $8000. This is market is new and will only grow from strength to strength and this is what people keep forgetting about

I am very optimist cryptocurrency market cap value will reach highest again or $800 billions. Crypto is new investment and already attract many big company in the world. Regulation will attract more big investment firm and i am agree that crypto market will growing bigger
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I disagree. It is true that there is much in crypto that is uncertain, and prices for specific coins and the whole market cap are highly volatile... but it is also true that in any open market, whatever is the most efficient solution to any problem will become dominant. And crypto is far better than existing solutions for a whole range of markets, plus the creation of new markets that don't yet exist but will be coming in the next few years as technology advances and IoT and AI become more widespread. Look at XRP as an example - so much better, faster and cheaper than existing international money transfer standards.

Crypto will survive and prosper and become mainstream - simply because it is so much better than what we have at present. It only needs a few companies or countries to start using crypto, then everyone who doesn't will be at a competitive disadvantage, and face the choice of either using crypto or being left behind to stagnate and fail.

So much within crypto is uncertain, but the march towards crypto dominance over fiat seems inevitable.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
I believe that the possibilities of cryptocurrency can not be described in words.  Because it is a very powerful tool in the economy.  That can really move a fiat coin.
This is where it all leads. Cryptocurrencies are the future global payment method. I am sure they will replace fiat in the nearest future as a part of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
it is time to buy bitcoin or altcoin which has a large potential for investment and is not expected to exit the market. after what happened to yesterday's bitcoin prices, this shows that prices in the market will improve soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Yes, the market capitalization has increased by 2 times since the end of the fall, but basically the cue-ball has taken over everything, Perhaps on further growth, something will change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now I can boldly say this post was wrong, the crypto market has grown pass 200 billion market capitalization, which means it has taken off. I always tell crypto enthusiasts that if we all learn to be patient, the crypto space will be more conducive for us all, panic selling  will reduce , the market won't go down so fast due to massive dump and so on.
I agree with you that this is wrong in researching the development of Cryptocurrency so far and has passed 200 market capitalization.
It's all just a matter of time and our ability to invest in coins, be patient and continue to do good research so that profits will come to us.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Now I can boldly say this post was wrong, the crypto market has grown pass 200 billion market capitalization, which means it has taken off. I always tell crypto enthusiasts that if we all learn to be patient, the crypto space will be more conducive for us all, panic selling  will reduce , the market won't go down so fast due to massive dump and so on.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
It's not possible for cryptocurrency market to continue to decline for a very long time. The market will surely rise again and we have started witnessing it and this could lead us to a new all time high, so let's continue to watch as thin continue to evolve in the industry.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
I believe that the possibilities of cryptocurrency can not be described in words.  Because it is a very powerful tool in the economy.  That can really move a fiat coin.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
There is much more infusion of funds into cryptocurrencies.  It brings big profits to those who know how to properly dispose of their assets.  I strongly doubt that cryptocurrency can disappear, it is beneficial to many.
 With regards to prices, they are not stable, but it should be so, this is the interest in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
Today we are seeing the opposite picture. The market is growing again. One thing to be understood is that after growth there is always a correction. After a big growth comes a long correction.. Investing in Bitcoin is an investment in your future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Many investors who work for long periods.  It has long been understood that in the future their children will spend this cryptocurrency and no matter in what format it will be.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
In a much longer process yes it is here to succeed, there's a lots of promising things to offer after the wide adoptions take place, we are going to witness those precious success as we continue to see progress and more and more businesses and we'll known personalities are here to join and embrace the system, we need to hold and calmly wait for the right time.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
if the market will not take up in this year then there is no other way for the people waiting will only available for everyone to make their decision postponed for the next Bull Run otherwise if we sell the investment very quickly then the market will not take off any more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Experienced investors prefer to work with coins in the long term. Therefore, they believe that the market situation will gradually recover. Of course, short-term price falls and massive panic are possible. But the crypto market in any case will continue to develop further, to improve their positions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Hilarious! I wonder what you will say now that bitcoin has appreciated over 50 percent and comfortably trading around $8000. This is market is new and will only grow from strength to strength and this is what people keep forgetting about
Activity: 476
Growth in the cryptocurrency market has already begun and will continue to grow a little further, while there will be no takeoff, the market is growing and it is enough
Activity: 728
Hmmm, turns out what you say is wrong. If you say that the crypto currency will never take off but now the price of the crypto currency is getting better and the crypto currency has taken off. Crypto currency has flown but has not reached the highest point of the flight. If you want to quit the market and leave the crypto currency now then you can be very disappointed. You will lose the opportunity to make a profit. You have to survive this good condition because the crypto currency is getting better. I want many more people to enjoy this profit party. We have to play honestly and not cheat because if we cheat like manipulating prices then one day we will experience huge losses because we have taken the rights of others.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

The dumps we have now will scare people and big investors more
I think it's time for the big guys to remove the established garbage coins for ico
Pages:
Jump to: