Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 3. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi,

Interested in a bot for Discord pump group.

Usually posted as plain text.

I’m usually present when the pump occurs (If that matters?)

Hope you can make this Smiley

Ok cool. Can you PM me some groups as an example so I can check out what kind of format they use?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It's very possible he was just messin' around with people this week...

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?
hmmmmm sound too good to be trusted this, I have to review the code before let a bot do the trading for me.

You get the full source code so you can inspect everything.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
hmmmmm sound too good to be trusted this, I have to review the code before let a bot do the trading for me.
Hey,does  anybody has a result with bot?  Send some reviews,  is it worth using? Write here,  or send me a Pm. Also I've seen somebody wrote under mcafee last tweet about similar bot

I bought it and configuring it is really easy, you just have to configure your exchange api key and amount you want to trade, it's quite simple. I'm waiting for McAfee's tweet...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27701515

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27623224

very good and easy to adopt bot for people know a little bit about python
Jan 07 - 23:50
Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful.
Jan 04 - 12:17
Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear
Dec 27- 14:07

https://selly.gg/f/jjnort

I've had a message waiting for you on selly for a day (about upgrading that module and adding a new PATH). Cheers.

Just responded

Would you please PM me your response here? Selly isn't updating the conversation anymore for me for some reason. Thanks man.

Just responded here.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Hey,does  anybody has a result with bot?  Send some reviews,  is it worth using? Write here,  or send me a Pm. Also I've seen somebody wrote under mcafee last tweet about similar bot
I've had a message waiting for you on selly for a day (about upgrading that module and adding a new PATH). Cheers.

Just responded

Would you please PM me your response here? Selly isn't updating the conversation anymore for me for some reason. Thanks man.

Please msg me @ selly. Since this forums limits the amounts of PM's I can send
Activity: 39

Just responded

Activity: 1
Hi,

Interested in a bot for Discord pump group.

Usually posted as plain text.

I’m usually present when the pump occurs (If that matters?)

Hope you can make this Smiley
I've been getting many request to add more exchanges. If anybody would like their exchange added, please let me know here and I will check what I can do.

Just responded
Activity: 39
This idea came to many people's mind, and there are many using such a technique I guess. No other explanation that such a pump happens, suddenly. Huh

Jup, that and his 600k + followers
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This idea came to many people's mind, and there are many using such a technique I guess. No other explanation that such a pump happens, suddenly. Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!

How can I get it with escrow? I don't trust these auto selling platforms and I will never give my money like that.

I can't be bothered with escrows. There is plenty of feedback and members that can let you know this is working and not a scam. Either pay upfront or miss out on doubling your money tomorrow.

Ok, then I will not buying it without escrow.

I'm watching your topics and this bot will turn a fraud over time. At the beginning you were stating that you will sell ONLY 10 copies and now you are tripped and already sold more than 10.

I'm still gonna run this sucker next week, and hope for something decent... I was up when he tweeted, and could have manually purchased, but definitely chose not to...

Is there any chance you'll still be adding a few other exchanges? might as well round it out, right? Wink

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?

Yeah I will probably keep updating if there is still demand.
Activity: 27

I'm still gonna run this sucker next week, and hope for something decent... I was up when he tweeted, and could have manually purchased, but definitely chose not to...

Is there any chance you'll still be adding a few other exchanges? might as well round it out, right? Wink

also, since his cred may have been lost today....what is your thoughts on future Monday tweets from JM?
I guess we just have to wait and see.

Yeah kind of a bummer. But can't really expect much from a guy who posts 2 hours before all this about him buying drugs & hookers with crypto cash.

I still think he has potential to pull of a normal pump next week. Some reasons this week didn't pump.

1). Stupid pick ( obviously main reason ). Picking a coin with 0 utility hoping it would pump just because you say so is a long shot lol
2). High market cap. Lower market caps are way easier to manipulate and pump.

So yeah, if next week he goes for a normal pick with low market cap it still has potential to get a nice pump.

Regarding the bot not trading & false trigger. I can easily edit to bot activate if the coin is found anywhere in the tweet. However, you have to realise it will also buy Altcoin2 in this scenario:

Coin of the week: Altcoin1 ( similar to Altcoin2 ). Blablabla reason why it is a good coin

So is very vulnerable to false triggers. That is why I don't have it setup like that. However, if people prefer to use it that way it is a very easy fix. All you have to do is change: "re.match" to "re.search" in the script.  
Sorry if this is a dumb question!
I wasn't running the bot so didn't matter...but curious why it didn't pick up his text tweet in the original format?

To prevent false triggers. Check out the post above.
Pages:
Jump to: