Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 8. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How long for you to make a trading bot like this?

I have been continuously been developing this bot over the past 2 weeks. And will keep developing it until McAfee stops with Coin of the Week ( he announced he will do it about 40 times ).
Feedback from bot members:

Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful. -

Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear

https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
Bot update V3.

Only 2 more days until Coin of the Week. If you don’t already own a copy of the bot, this is your LAST CHANCE! This will also be the last day you can buy the bot @ $199. Tomorrow I will increase the price to $300!

Existing members:
I have been working hard on another update. I have improved on loads of small things and bug fixes but most importantly:

- Speed. This version is a lot faster than V2.
- PDF tutorial. I was getting a lot of the same questions. So I wrote a very detailed PDF guide. With clear instructions on how to install, how the bot works, error handling, tips for trading on Monday.

As always, send me a message on Selly with your e-mail and I will send you the free upgrade link!

This is the last upgrade before Monday. Please test it very well and I hope everybody will make some nice profits!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
it's always a human factor on the market, the bot can ruin everything. it's funny to test it with a small amount of the coins just to have some fun but I would never allow somebody's bot to run my saves
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
How long for you to make a trading bot like this?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?
I've not tested it, but if it has results, so price isn't so expensive. I heard about such type of trading, when your system analyse hype in social network about some news and then make an order
Last chance to get the bot for current price!
Tomorrow I will release a new version of the bot and price will increase to $300

Existing members get free upgrade as always.
Cant you program the tool to buy the coins you want?
Can you see the code when you download the program?

The program will buy the Coin of the Week, announced every Monday by Mcafee.

Yes you get the full source code.
Activity: 12
Cant you program the tool to buy the coins you want?
Can you see the code when you download the program?
just wondering, how much did you loose, after his account was hacked ? Cheesy

I was sitting at my computer when his account got hacked.  I didn't have the bot at that time.
However, all of the ones that were tweeted during the hack went up pretty nice

Yeah you probably would have made money since the bot is faster in buying than the other people, and the price sure went up after the hacked tweets.

0. I only run the bot on Monday.
Activity: 29

I was sitting at my computer when his account got hacked.  I didn't have the bot at that time.
However, all of the ones that were tweeted during the hack went up pretty nice
Activity: 11

it works with binance as well..

Activity: 45
Activity: 27
Looks great!

Are there any plans to add in other exchanges as well? I don't currently have a Bittrex acct (should've made one ages ago, but never did, and now registration is closed)...?

I'm thinking to buy, but sucks if the CotW bot only works with half of the exchanges I've got access to =\

Thanks!
Very cool way to get the best profit out of simply hype in short time from Mcafee.

Thanks, yeah there is a lot of money to be made right now with this trick Wink
Are you trolling or does this bot really work? I am not sure  Cheesy If this works, then you are a good programmer. But what if John posts something negative about a new altcoin? Then the bot will buy this shitcoin, right?

haha def not trolling mate. It's not that hard to code Wink

It only trigger when John posts: "coin of the week". It will than scan for the coin in the text or image of the tweet. I advise everybody to only run the bot on Monday morning as this is the only time he tweets the coin of the week ( and not any other day of the week when he got hacked lol ).

Look around here and on selly and read some of the feedback from other bot members and decide for yourself Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Are you trolling or does this bot really work? I am not sure  Cheesy If this works, then you are a good programmer. But what if John posts something negative about a new altcoin? Then the bot will buy this shitcoin, right?
I'm still have issues figuring out how to get it set up.
I've sent some more PMs thru Selly.

For others considering buying, there is a learning curve if you don't have any coding experience.
Not a plug and play type of deal

Hi man,

Just replied to you on selly.

Seems like your pc doesn't have pyhon installed as default:

Here you can install Python3: https://www.python.org/downloads/

You can check if you have succesfully installed python3 by typing the following command in cmd/terminal: python3
You should then get what version of python 3 you are running.

Shoot me a message when you have installed python and I will help you setup the bot.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Very cool way to get the best profit out of simply hype in short time from Mcafee.
Pages:
Jump to: