Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 5. (Read 1806 times)

Uld
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
try "python" instead of "python3" in cmd
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have. I have installed 3.6 and restarted my computer. CMD is not recognizing the command and opening the file it immediately closes. I have sent all the details to your PMs. Please call me.
Activity: 42
I can't get it to load. I just downloaded and installed Python 3.6 and restarted my computer. When I type python3 in the cmd it says it is not recognized as a command. Clicking on the .py file opens a window [filename].exe that immediately closes. Please check your PMs here or on selly for my phone number.

You need to install python3, you can find all details & steps in the PDF tutorial.
I can't get it to load. I just downloaded and installed Python 3.6 and restarted my computer. When I type python3 in the cmd it says it is not recognized as a command. Clicking on the .py file opens a window [filename].exe that immediately closes. Please check your PMs here or on selly for my phone number.
Ok seems like our favourite lunatic is awake; https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

Get ready guys
I just saw this bot and I am very interested to buy it but I have some questions

1- What if he stops tweeting about coin of the week?
2- Can we pay using Bitcoin?
3- Can we get special discount?

1. He posted he will do about 40 coins of the week/day. Think he has done around 7 so far. So take advantage while you can. After that the party is over.
2. Yes you can pay with: BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH
3. No, sorry mate. I put a lot of time into this bot. Every time I upgrade it I will increase the price. Next week I will add more exchanges, but this will also come with a price increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I just saw this bot and I am very interested to buy it but I have some questions

1- What if he stops tweeting about coin of the week?
2- Can we pay using Bitcoin?
3- Can we get special discount?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
What qualifies the idiot to be an expert on Altcoins ?
Because he showed up here recently and started advertising them ?  Cheesy

I'm making a Paris Hilton trading bot !

http://uk.businessinsider.com/paris-hilton-backs-ico-lydian-celebrities-endorsing-cryptocurrencies-2017-9

Want to buy it ? (Limited to 10 copies)
Not sure how to limit a file on my hard-drive but uhh..   Wink  Cheesy

I love GreedyRetardTalk.com ahahhahahha  Grin

ICO = Scam.

You don't have to agree with what he is doing here or his coin pick. But I think everybody can see that there is a huge amount of profit to be made if you are the first to buy his coin of the week. If you can't see the difference between paris hilton shilling some coin, and McAfee shilling it coin that  goes x2 after it. Then you are simply a retard.
Agree, McAffe is a well-known person as tech-savvy, So I expect mainstream will follow his pieces of advice, And I believe he picks a coin based on his research and analysis. It's really different when a celebrity promotes a coin, it's not their specialize.
I bought it and configuring it is really easy, you just have to configure your exchange api key and amount you want to trade, it's quite simple. I'm waiting for McAfee's tweet...

Thanks for the feedback man! I wish you and all other members a very good pump!
Uld
Activity: 73
I bought it and configuring it is really easy, you just have to configure your exchange api key and amount you want to trade, it's quite simple. I'm waiting for McAfee's tweet...
Did someone buy this bot? If yes, how good is it working and does it have some bugs? I am interested, but I can't find reviews on it.

Yes read back in this thread you can find plenty of people who bought it and can tell you it works. Or you can read the feedback on Selly:
https://selly.gg/f/jjnort

Installing it might require some tweaking, but I help everybody set it up.
Activity: 109
Did someone buy this bot? If yes, how good is it working and does it have some bugs? I am interested, but I can't find reviews on it.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/paris-hilton-backs-ico-lydian-celebrities-endorsing-cryptocurrencies-2017-9

ICO = Scam.

You don't have to agree with what he is doing here or his coin pick. But I think everybody can see that there is a huge amount of profit to be made if you are the first to buy his coin of the week. If you can't see the difference between paris hilton shilling some coin, and McAfee shilling it coin that  goes x2 after it. Then you are simply a retard.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

ICO = Scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This is very funny that this even exist and people trading off mcafee's picks are a joke.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Careful people using Mcafee's name for pump&dump, marketing , farud, lies etc...
Activity: 29
Right now Bittrex and Binance but I think more will be added soon
Activity: 14
Gonna get some sleep. Im up early tomorrow if anybody buys last minute and needs help setting up

Which exchanges does it require?
Gonna get some sleep. Im up early tomorrow if anybody buys last minute and needs help setting up

I've just bought. I'll send you a message on selly. I'm probably going to need help setting it up. Are you available over the phone? br*************@gmail
Pages:
Jump to: