Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 9. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm still have issues figuring out how to get it set up.
I've sent some more PMs thru Selly.

For others considering buying, there is a learning curve if you don't have any coding experience.
Not a plug and play type of deal
Activity: 42
I am so tired of McAfee giving "tips" on the coin of the day or the dump of the year. Frankly, market manipulation is a criminal offence in many countries and is one of the things that kills the crypto market.

Mate I don't care if you like the guy or not. But you have to agree with me that there is a shitload of money to be made if you are the first to buy the coin after this tweet. And that is exactly what this bot does.
Agree with you, but never put our trust in bot, many bad things can happen after McAfee tweet and the bot might not be handle it.

Nah man. I've made this bot pretty fool proof. It will only run on the terms "Coin of the Week". It will be the first to buy and has auto-sell @ any profit % you like. I suggest everybody to only run it on Monday mornings, in case he gets hacked again lol.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I am so tired of McAfee giving "tips" on the coin of the day or the dump of the year. Frankly, market manipulation is a criminal offence in many countries and is one of the things that kills the crypto market.

Mate I don't care if you like the guy or not. But you have to agree with me that there is a shitload of money to be made if you are the first to buy the coin after this tweet. And that is exactly what this bot does.
Agree with you, but never put our trust in bot, many bad things can happen after McAfee tweet and the bot might not be handle it.

McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?

He stated some time ago that he was going to make it harder for bots. He did this by showing the coin of the week in an image. This bot can read images Wink

This echosystem is getting more and more surreal. Soon we will need a nanodrone who flies inside McAfee's home and tries to steal his secrets by reading his lips or whatever Cheesy

Lol. Well for now this bot will do just fine Wink
in my opinion McAfee refused to publish new content on his Twitter account, as his Twitter was hacked by hackers

Nah he still tweet his alt coin pick last Monday and all members made some nice profit $$$
Haha, perfect! That does seem like a great tool to have. But seriously, MacAffee is going a bit bonkers it seems. look at what happened with Verge recently.

Yeah the key here is to buy as soon as he tweets, and don't HODL the coin of the week but sell after a couple of minutes. Or use the new Auto-sell feature in V2.
Ah apologies, I looked through his twitter again and had mixed it up with ICO's, Is it possible that the program can also work for ICO's as well?
"
John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
 20h20 hours ago
More
Since there are over 100 new ICOs each week, and since you cannot pump and dump them (longer term investment) it makes no sense to do only one per week. Many of them are gems. I will do at least three per week on a random basis.

1,000 replies 531 retweets 3,421 likes
Reply 1.0K   Retweet 531   Like 3.4K   Direct message
"

Yeah I was thinking about adding ICO's. But I don't really know what the benefit is of this? Is it beneficial to directly buy the ICO as soon as he tweets it? Isn't it a fixed price, so you can just take your time and don't really need a bot to buy the ICO?
Activity: 2
Ah apologies, I looked through his twitter again and had mixed it up with ICO's, Is it possible that the program can also work for ICO's as well?
"
John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
 20h20 hours ago
More
Since there are over 100 new ICOs each week, and since you cannot pump and dump them (longer term investment) it makes no sense to do only one per week. Many of them are gems. I will do at least three per week on a random basis.

1,000 replies 531 retweets 3,421 likes
Reply 1.0K   Retweet 531   Like 3.4K   Direct message
"
I am having trouble with v2. Please PM me as I don't want to be giving away anything I'm not supposed to be!

Sure send me a message on Selly and I will help you set it up.
Activity: 5
I am having trouble with v2. Please PM me as I don't want to be giving away anything I'm not supposed to be!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
in my opinion McAfee refused to publish new content on his Twitter account, as his Twitter was hacked by hackers
As McAfee tweets during irregular hours, do you need to keep the bot running on your desktop 24/7?

He only tweets the Coin of the Week on Monday mornings US time ( between 2pm & 4pm GMT time ). So the bot only needs to be on for 2 hours a week.
Activity: 2
As McAfee tweets during irregular hours, do you need to keep the bot running on your desktop 24/7?
Activity: 90
Haha, perfect! That does seem like a great tool to have. But seriously, MacAffee is going a bit bonkers it seems. look at what happened with Verge recently.
Version 2 Released: Auto-Sell!

For the existing bot members: I have just released version 2 of the bot, with auto-sell feature. ( reply to me @ selly to get the free update ). The bot can now place a sell order for x % profit. In the same settings area where you enter the API keys you can turn this feature on ( True ) or off ( False ). Then set @ how much profit you would like the bot to place the sell order: 1.5 = 50% profit, 1.75 = 75% profit, 2 = 100 profit, etc.

Other changes:
- Image recognition improved.
- Speed improved.
- Tutorial expanded

TESTING
I advise everybody to test the bot as much as possible before Monday! Below the part where you entered the API keys you can find the line:
url = "https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/"
Change this URL to your own Twitter, and do as much testing as possible. Every PC is different so make sure your bot is running fine!

Have a great day!

Sent you a message thru Selly. 
Over my PM limit for the day (no clue how to sign up for a Copper Membership it keeps telling me to do if I want to be able to send more PMs!  So silly!)

Payment in process from Coinbase to you.

Thanks!

Thanks mate. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

Yeah I know the PM limit here is ridiculous.

You can contact me @
Selly: https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesNortooon
Reddit: JJnort
Over my PM limit for the day (no clue how to sign up for a Copper Membership it keeps telling me to do if I want to be able to send more PMs!  So silly!)

Payment in process from Coinbase to you.

Thanks!
Interesting trading tool.. But relying on John McAfee isn't such good thing. The guy loses it sometimes.

Well so far all the coins that he picked skyrocketed to around 100% - 200%!

How do we trust the new account here, who knows what your script does and if it actually work hmm..

You can:
- Ask the people who bought the bot in this thread.
- Read my feedback on Selly. ( https://selly.gg/f/jjnort )
- See me talk to our members on twitter ( https://twitter.com/JamesNortooon/status/948743967952302082 )

Or don't buy the bot. I couldn't really care. Since me and the other bot members will make plenty next Monday Wink
Pages:
Jump to: