Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 6. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
300 bucks really? lel

Lol if you really think $300 is a lot of money to double your money every week.... then you probably need to find a job so you can start trading with real money.
Activity: 7
300 bucks really? lel
Seems promising. Just saw your post. How to buy?

Here you can buy: https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755

If you hurry up I can help you set it up before tomorrow pump!
McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?

He stated some time ago that he was going to make it harder for bots. He did this by showing the coin of the week in an image. This bot can read images Wink

it's common that, if bots can read images . ai and bot developments are very fast, but bot development is limited to sell and orders, without providing exact analysis according to market position for users . now users bot trading need a metadata from trading , i need this kind of bot .

Well if you need this kind of bot. Now is your chance lol
Tomorrow is COIN OF THE WEEK!

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!

How can I get it with escrow? I don't trust these auto selling platforms and I will never give my money like that.

I can't be bothered with escrows. There is plenty of feedback and members that can let you know this is working and not a scam. Either pay upfront or miss out on doubling your money tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

The day that me and all other bot members will double our investment with our McAfee Bot. Last chance to buy it now!

How can I get it with escrow? I don't trust these auto selling platforms and I will never give my money like that.

Last chance to buy the bot guys!
Funny to see this, was just talking about this with a friend of mine if it would be possible to program his tweets... Although I had no idea how this can be achieved, apparently you did. Sadly he doesn't do coin of the day anymore  Undecided

Yeah see my reply @ selly
Funny to see this, was just talking about this with a friend of mine if it would be possible to program his tweets... Although I had no idea how this can be achieved, apparently you did. Sadly he doesn't do coin of the day anymore  Undecided

He does Coin of the Week now. Every Monday. So yeah last chance to get the bot before he is going to double our money tomorrow lol
Activity: 14
Activity: 29

Any luck trying to figure out why it won't work on my Windows10 computer?
I sent a link on Selly that might explain some of the issues

anyone actually using this regularly and can say how it's doing, is it actually working as advertised etc?

I haven't had a change to use it live yet. but it works with the testing on my own twitter acct that I've done. I'll report tomorrow and let you know if it was successful or not Cheesy

-VG

Thanks for the feedback mate. Good luck tomorrow!
Activity: 27
anyone actually using this regularly and can say how it's doing, is it actually working as advertised etc?

I haven't had a change to use it live yet. but it works with the testing on my own twitter acct that I've done. I'll report tomorrow and let you know if it was successful or not Cheesy

-VG

You can buy it here: https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755
Activity: 3
Activity: 1
Activity: 29
Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!
Excited for monday haha
Are you using Windows operating system?
Windows 10

Did you have Python3 installed on your computer already or did you download it recently?
When you go to your Command prompt and type in Python3 does it show the version you are running?
I can only get Python recognized by typing in py at the command prompt.
I've downloaded the latest version tho.
Hi jjnorton, as I understand, the bot is requesting McAffee's twitter every 2s until it finds the Coin of the week. I guess you use fake userAgent to avoir the bot being banned by twitter. Don't they also have a daily limist request based on IP ?

Nah, so far The Fake_userAgent module has been doing it's job. If you get any error about limited requests, it might be your internet connection.
Pages:
Jump to: