Pages:
Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 15. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
February 10, 2015, 06:01:02 PM
I feel sorry for the Russians. They really are going backwards, back to the cold war propaganda days.
Did you read my previous message? If you did then your narrative seems as a joke, pretty stupid one.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
February 10, 2015, 05:37:52 PM
I feel sorry for the Russians. They really are going backwards, back to the cold war propaganda days. And under Putin they are going to lose the economic gains they made connecting with the west. Goodbye prosperity, hello darkness. If I may paraphrase - the people who told you that two plus two is ten are now telling you that math is a western lie.

And they still claimed economic sanction has not impacted russia .... all is ok LoL

http://rusnovosti.ru/posts/363503

And Job lost 10% revenue ...

http://tvrain.ru/articles/siluanov_predlozhil_sokratit_rashody_bjudzheta_esche_na_600_mlrd_rublej-381763/

But as Poutine opened the pandora box ... soon he will invade baltic sea ... because fish speak russian ......

They are pathetic and there is no others words ... they are like german during the WW2 ... we have a big dick ... and we will fuck the world ...

But they forget perhaps one things ....

Europe
 Population: 743 224 359 citizen ....
 Russia     : 146 000 000 citizen ....

And they expect to fear Europe Huh Go back to sleep doggy ! And keep your little green men LoL

Europe: 743 224 359 citizens...
China: 1 366 499 000 citizens...

Lol
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2015, 05:16:25 PM
I feel sorry for the Russians. They really are going backwards, back to the cold war propaganda days. And under Putin they are going to lose the economic gains they made connecting with the west. Goodbye prosperity, hello darkness. If I may paraphrase - the people who told you that two plus two is ten are now telling you that math is a western lie.

And they still claimed economic sanction has not impacted russia .... all is ok LoL

http://rusnovosti.ru/posts/363503

And Job lost 10% revenue ...

http://tvrain.ru/articles/siluanov_predlozhil_sokratit_rashody_bjudzheta_esche_na_600_mlrd_rublej-381763/

But as Poutine opened the pandora box ... soon he will invade baltic sea ... because fish speak russian ......

They are pathetic and there is no others words ... they are like german during the WW2 ... we have a big dick ... and we will fuck the world ...

But they forget perhaps one things ....

Europe
 Population: 743 224 359 citizen ....
 Russia     : 146 000 000 citizen ....

And they expect to fear Europe Huh Go back to sleep doggy ! And keep your little green men LoL

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
February 10, 2015, 04:51:01 PM

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1512
February 10, 2015, 12:05:41 PM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/09/25/china-land-grab-sees-it-given-control-of-5-of-ukraine-accused-of-neo-colonialism/

You want to speak about this ... during Yanoukovitch play ? LoL where do you think money has been gone Huh?

Well KSG Agro is a private company if they want lease some of their land to a Chinise company that's their business. In the articles what I posted they are talking about modifing laws for permitting the sale of farmland to foreign companies. Lease and sale are two very different things... :/
legendary
February 10, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
During this time Russian still take people for dumb ...

They claimed to "captured" Tornado rockets .... aka 9A52-4 ... problem is major and proof not only they took others for stupid people .... but that proove 100% as Poutine told now in the last show ... WE HELP EAST of Ukrainia ... LoL ... again a new lie discovered ... first one was little green men ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x44C_GVI8rE

Let's see how much time video will stay online .... before the Russian troll will ask to delete it !

Of course for information ... i do not see why Ukrainia Army could use this ... LoL

Quote from: GreenMenArmy
The 9A52-4 Tornado system is based on the chassis of the KamAZ-63501 8x8 military truck, which provides good tactical mobility. It is equipped with a single container with six launcher tubes for 300-mm rockets, which can fire all current Smerch rockets, including HE-FRAG, incendiary, thermobaric, cluster with anti-personnel or anti-tank mines. Cluster rounds may also carry self-targeting anti-tank munitions. The 800 kg standard rocket has a maximum range of 90 km. A range and direction correction system provides better accuracy compared to its predecessors.

The 9A52-4 can launch rockets singularly, by a partial ripple or by a full salvo, which can cover an area of 32 hectares. A full salvo can be fired within 20 seconds. The 9A52-4 launching vehicle can be reloaded within 8 minutes. Launcher pods are designed for use with 122-mm and 220-mm rockets.

The weapons system is equipped with an automated laying and fire control system, along with an autonomous satellite navigation and positioning system. Positioning and firing data are exchanged between the launch vehicle and the command vehicle.
Deployment

Russian ground forces received about 30 Tornado-G systems in 2012, replacing the BM-21 Grad. The improved Tornado-S is being upgraded with the special GLONASS satellite navigation system used in the Smerch missile system. The Tornado-S will have guided rocket rounds enabling it to fire out to 72 miles (120 km). The Tornado-S will have a longer range and increased effectiveness, due to the use of new warhead payloads and a reduced launch readiness time of just three minutes. The Tornado-G entered series production in 2013.[2] The system entered service with the Russian armed forces in 2014.[3]

No more comments about this stupid russian propaganda and lie .... russian compare useless weapons used in Ukraina ... Vs ... incendiary rocket LoL .... i doube Russia give SAT access for positionning Kiev army LoL

legendary
Activity: 1512
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
February 10, 2015, 10:31:01 AM
this topic looks like fight Nemo vs Souldream Cheesy

Nope. I am not fighting him. I decided not to turn up for a war with him.  Tongue
I am just doing a humble work of educating the masses about history of the region and translating eventual Russian texts to make the information flow less one-sided.

I don't remember if I posted the link to the following analysis, but it's very much worth reading:
http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2015/02/talks-in-moscow-two-part-analysis.html

One of the most interesting things about the Moscow talks is that they mainly happened without the presence of aides and officials i.e. Putin, Hollande and Merkel were by themselves save for interpreters and stenographers. Putin and Merkel are known to be masters of detail and given his background as an enarque I presume Hollande also is. However the German and French officials will be very unhappy about this. The Russians less so because since the meeting is taking place in the Kremlin they are listening in to the discussions via hidden microphones.

I am coming increasingly round to the view of Alastair Newman that Merkel and Hollande came with no plan to Moscow but with the purpose of having what diplomats call "a full and frank discussion" in private with Putin looking at all the issues in the one place in Europe - the Kremlin - where they can be confident the Americans are not spying on them. That must be why they sent their officials away.

It is also clear that Merkel's and Hollande's visit to Kiev before their flight to Moscow was just for show.

4. I remain deeply pessimistic about this whole process. The best opportunity to settle this conflict diplomatically was last spring. I cannot help but feel that as Peter Lavelle said on the Crosstalk in which I appeared yesterday, the train has now left the station.

A peaceful solution to the Ukrainian conflict ultimately depends on European resolve to face down the hardliners in Washington and Kiev. It is going to be much harder to do this now than it was last year.

Moreover, despite the bad news on the economy and on the front line in Debaltsevo, the hardliners in Kiev are bound to have been emboldened by all the talk in Washington about sending them arms, which is going to make the effort to bring them round even harder than it already is.

The besetting problem of this whole crisis is that the Europeans have never shown either the resolve or the realism to face the hardliners down though it is certainly within their power to do so. In Merkel's case one has to wonder whether her heart is in it anyway. My view remains that this situation will only be resolved by war, and that the negotiations in Moscow will prove just another footnote to that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 05:45:57 PM
this topic looks like fight Nemo vs Souldream Cheesy
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
February 09, 2015, 11:21:43 AM
Other than Balthazar, I don't think there is any Russian / Ukrainian citizen active here. Most of the former-USSR users are not comfortable in English, and therefore they might be more inclined to discuss this issue in the Russian language forums.
I think that from 300 millions inhabitants of the former USSR we can found enough people who are good in english

There was more discussion about a year ago, when the Russians suddenly started a lot of threads about Ukraine. But since then, they've alienated everyone else with their Russian bigotry, racism, sexism, xenophobia, historical revisionism, and their aggressive insistence that the "Russian media is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

It's fucking annoying. It would be understandable if they at least behaved like normal people and occasionally altered their views in light of new information, and acknowledged when they made a mistake. But that never happens! They only come here to preach and spread propaganda.
+1
legendary
February 07, 2015, 07:25:51 PM
Other than Balthazar, I don't think there is any Russian / Ukrainian citizen active here. Most of the former-USSR users are not comfortable in English, and therefore they might be more inclined to discuss this issue in the Russian language forums.
I think that from 300 millions inhabitants of the former USSR we can found enough people who are good in english

There was more discussion about a year ago, when the Russians suddenly started a lot of threads about Ukraine. But since then, they've alienated everyone else with their Russian bigotry, racism, sexism, xenophobia, historical revisionism, and their aggressive insistence that the "Russian media is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

It's fucking annoying. It would be understandable if they at least behaved like normal people and occasionally altered their views in light of new information, and acknowledged when they made a mistake. But that never happens! They only come here to preach and spread propaganda.

As far as I remember, there was much debate about who shot down the Malaysian flight MH17 back then, right? So, you can now show us the official report with a conclusion that states it was the militia who had shot down the plane, can't you? Roll Eyes

You may want to speak facts... Cool
Looks like you're asking clown to be serious... Facts and blablahblah are incompatible by definition.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 07, 2015, 04:10:04 PM
hello Souldream,

I really like your idea about cutting totally the Russian dark flows (I hadn't the time to say it to you), some maybe decoy for the "real" ones, I use the term financial support infrastructure for Russian suitcase holders. to be wiped out, the way of the path, model: China. There are no place for terrorists be it in the "East" or the West, as such may they not believe to hide in the middle (i.e. Russia).

this process is called crystallization, it comes from crystal, which means that the defensive structures are being rigidified. Happily it's still possible for the Russians to back down (unilaterally living the MENA+Iran would be an encouraging sign toward a peaceful resolution).
legendary
February 07, 2015, 03:53:51 PM
And of course pro-*ru do not shell from residential area ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PjfWHgoh0g

legendary
February 07, 2015, 03:49:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqAYHiLDSk

No russian ... ? Be serious ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 07, 2015, 03:49:04 PM
You know what I miss the most about your posts Nemo? it's your own opinions about the facts that you so diligently report. It would be so cool if you could sometimes add a little comment of your own Smiley. When you do it's mostly funny to me. anyway, it's faster to use the USMIIC ticker. don't forget there can too be rogue group($) Smiley. it's a huge complex, 240 years since incorporation, but may have been a "re"incorporation. gl. who knows.

What is an ATO move? ATO for Anti Tyrannical Organizations?
legendary
February 07, 2015, 02:41:10 PM
Poroshenko made a fool of himself again, this time in Munchen. He was talking about Russian army invasion, brandishing 5 Russian passport covers, presumably from Russian soldiers. Well, if they were real (he didn't show the innards), they may be from Russian volunteers helping the Russian population of Novorossia to fight against Ukrainian Nazism (just like Soviet volunteers helped to fight against fascism in Spain a little under 90 years ago).

EDIT: The interesting observations were to be done off-stage: The way Kerry guided Poroshenko, wrapping an arm around his shoulder in a possesive manner, as if ensuring that Poroshenko does not talk to anyone without permission. And the sitting arrangements around the table, with Poroshenko being flanked by Biden and Kerry.
legendary
February 07, 2015, 12:54:13 PM
Interesting unconfirmed development, that I gleaned in the comments to Lada Ray's article here:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/ladas-predictions-petrodollar-timeline-russias-game-and-ukraines-future/

stuartbramhall | February 6, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I got an extremely interesting email this morning which provides background about the current Ukraine peace negotiations in Moscow, which include Kiev, Novorossia, Germany and France but exclude Britain and the US.

According to the email, the Germans have arrested Victoria Nuland’s assistant, who in addition, is an employee of Vanguard Corporation, with almost a billion of high quality fake dollars, printed by Vanguard Corporation. This employee, who also works for the State Department, claims that Vanguard was printing fake dollars, which they and Igor Kolomoyskiy were using to pay mercenaries in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya and the Islamic State.

The Vanguard whistleblower is under German police protection while they investigate.

Apparently a Russian blogger accessed the German government website somehow and posted this material to her blog нeт в миpe cпpaвeдливocть (No Justice in the World). It’s in the process of being translated and verified.

Lada Ray | February 6, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Thank you, Stuart. Very interesting. I just have a few questions. You may have noticed that I always meticulously establish the links and show proofs of anything I say. The chain of reasoning always has to be impecable. This creates credibility.

So, these are the Qs that come to my mind right away, and if they come to me, believe me, lots of other people will ask them as well.
1. By Vanguard you mean the world’s largest mutual fund company, or…? If it’s the Vanguard I know very well, how can they print money, fake or otherwise? If it’s something else, which I am unaware of, who are they and what is their connection to State Dept? 2. As far as I know, State Dept employee can’t simultaneously be a private company employee – it’s against the law. However, of course it’s possible that it was an assignment. In cases like this it is important to have details straight because anyone who knows how the system works will accuse this info, that may actually be plausible, of being a crazy conspiracy theory. Just a thought Smiley. 3. How is Kolomoysky connected to all this? This is another detail that is important to establish.
Thanks.

stuartbramhall | February 6, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Here’s the link to the most recent Russian text: http://pravosudija.net/article/umirotvorit-missis-van-byurren-zadacha-posledney-fazy-ato-vypolnena

aeyrie | February 7, 2015 at 2:53 am

Greetings and blessings to all!

There is a Corporation called Allen-Vanguard that may be the correct “Vanguard” named in the email that Stuart received this morning. I agreed with Lada that it is very unlikely to be Vanguard the mutual fund company. So when I had time I did a little research. Here is a portion of Allen-Vanguard’s company overview from the Bloomberg Business site:

“Company Overview

Allen-Vanguard Corporation provides solutions to prevent and defeat terrorist and extremist threats. It offers improvised explosive devices (IEDs), radio controlled IEDs (RCIEDs), and electronic counter measures. The company also provides capacity building services to assist national governments, security agencies, and defense forces develop their counter-threat capabilities; threat intelligence products and services, including threat intelligence portal that delivers reporting online to predict and defeat terrorist and extremist threats, as well as subscription products; exploitation, forensics, and biometrics solutions; and discreet counter-network operations, counter-IED training, explosi…”

Sound like the correct critter to any of you? It did to me. Based on their website information it looks like this company could be capable of printing any country’s currency and do many other things as well. Here is the link so you can look at the various companies within the corporation and some of their lead personnel:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=7131811

So, according to

http://pravosudija.net/article/umirotvorit-missis-van-byurren-zadacha-posledney-fazy-ato-vypolnena

there is an extra layer to the latest ATO move, involving fake money, a lot of it...

Poroshenko demands from Greece to support Ukraine by being in solidarity with Europe in its anti-Russian stance. Grin
He says something about Greece being the cradle of democracy and thus being obliged to support Ukraine in its actions (Poroshenko "forgets" that he himself came to power as a result of violent coup d'etat)
HE also mentions ethnic Greeks living in the Eastern part of Ukraine, and that it concerns Greece. As far as I remember Greeks there are in solidarity with the ethnic Russian majority living there. Smiley
http://ria.ru/world/20150207/1046482886.html?ad
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
February 07, 2015, 12:34:43 PM

As far as I remember, there was much debate about who shot down the Malaysian flight MH17 back then, right? So, you can now show us the official report with a conclusion that states it was the militia who had shot down the plane, can't you? Roll Eyes

You may want to speak facts... Cool
Pages:
Jump to: