Pages:
Author

Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher - page 11. (Read 70857 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Ok, if I add flypool to config wtmorder and zec address it works ok. But I tried adding DSR address and UNIMINING to wtmorder and says no pool?

Is that normal?

udpate: I left DSR address and changed wtmorder to "Zpool" and it started mining LBRY.... Smiley

Only pools that allow working at coin level works well with whattomine, Zpool only let selecting algo to mine (coin is chosen by pool), Lbry works because coin and algo has same name.

You can see difference in coin column at main screen, zpool shows algo name and zergpool, mph, yiimp shows coin real name.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Ok, if I add flypool to config wtmorder and zec address it works ok. But I tried adding DSR address and UNIMINING to wtmorder and says no pool?

Is that normal?

udpate: I left DSR address and changed wtmorder to "Zpool" and it started mining LBRY.... Smiley
- Add that pool in config.txt wtmorder variable

I dont see anything like this in the config.txt?

@@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER

This does not exist in the config.txt,  but i tried to add "@@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER=FLYPOOL" at the bottom of the config. Flypool is existing pool anyway and when i run START and chose Whattomine the result is still:

"NO POOLS!....retry in 10 sec --- REMEMBER, IF YOUR ARE MINING ON ANONYMOUS WITHOUT AUTOEXCHANGE POOLS LIKE YIIMP, NANOPOOL, ETC. YOU MUST SET WALLET FOR AT LEAST ONE POOL COIN IN CONFIG.TXT"

p.s. my bad, i forgot to add ZEC address.

Thanks!

You found a bug, added variable to master branch config.txt file.

I just try @@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER=Flypool and it works for me.

If you are using old batch file, WTM pool name is now "Whattomine" before was "Whattomine_virtual"

@@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER

This does not exist in the config.txt,  but i tried to add "@@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER=FLYPOOL" at the bottom of the config. Flypool is existing pool anyway and when i run START and chose Whattomine the result is still:

"NO POOLS!....retry in 10 sec --- REMEMBER, IF YOUR ARE MINING ON ANONYMOUS WITHOUT AUTOEXCHANGE POOLS LIKE YIIMP, NANOPOOL, ETC. YOU MUST SET WALLET FOR AT LEAST ONE POOL COIN IN CONFIG.TXT"

p.s. my bad, i forgot to add ZEC address.

Thanks!

@@WHATTOMINEPOOLORDER

@tutulfo, can you give an example how to set a couple of custom pools for Whattomine(Virtual Pools)

I tried to enable this:
$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "PIRL";"algo"="Ethash"; "symbol"= "PIRL";"server"="pirl.minerpool.net"; "port"= "8004";"location"="US";"User"="XXX";"Pass" = "YYY";"fee"="0";"Abbname"="MinerP";"WalletMode"="NONE"}

and added pirl address in the config.txt just to get the idea but still says no pools....

That line is obsolete, dont work anymore. To add a pool you need:

- Create a pool file (you can take flypool as non api pool example)
@tutulfo, can you give an example how to set a couple of custom pools for Whattomine(Virtual Pools)

I tried to enable this:
$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "PIRL";"algo"="Ethash"; "symbol"= "PIRL";"server"="pirl.minerpool.net"; "port"= "8004";"location"="US";"User"="XXX";"Pass" = "YYY";"fee"="0";"Abbname"="MinerP";"WalletMode"="NONE"}

and added pirl address in the config.txt just to get the idea but still says no pools....
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Will give it a try... Looks good Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
6.0 b1
No power information for skein and x11gost algo

GroupName MMPowLmt LocalSpeed   Rev./Day Rev./Day Profit/Day Algorithm Coin     Miner             Power Efficiency PoolSpeed Workers Loc.   Pool
--------- -------- ----------   -------- -------- ---------- --------- ----     -----             ----- ---------- --------- ------- ----   ----
NVIDIA               2.8 gh/s 0.00094btc   8.6736     8.6736 SKEIN     digibyte N-CcminerPolytmos     W     ∞ ph/W  0.0 ph/s         Europe MPH

See "Currents" screen, power is card level not algo level. What gpu name do you have?

EVGA 1080ti FTW3
UPD:This screen only was if Ccminer-polytmos used.
If any other miner works-no errors, power and efficiency fields show all values correctly.
P.S. Under benchmark only
6.0 b1

GroupName MMPowLmt LocalSpeed   Rev./Day Rev./Day Profit/Day Algorithm Coin     Miner             Power Efficiency PoolSpeed Workers Loc.   Pool
--------- -------- ----------   -------- -------- ---------- --------- ----     -----             ----- ---------- --------- ------- ----   ----
NVIDIA               2.8 gh/s 0.00094btc   8.6736     8.6736 SKEIN     digibyte N-CcminerPolytmos     W     ∞ ph/W  0.0 ph/s         Europe MPH

See "Currents" screen, power is card level not algo level. What gpu name do you have?
i cant make the @@ELECTRICITYCOST work can you show me an example of how to set it up in euros?

Thanks!

Config.txt examples are bad, I re-release again

This is valid

@@ELECTRICITYCOST=[{"HourStart":0,"HourEnd":23,"CostKwh":0.00000105609}]
Activity: 6
i cant make the @@ELECTRICITYCOST work can you show me an example of how to set it up in euros?

Thanks!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
6.0 b1

GroupName MMPowLmt LocalSpeed   Rev./Day Rev./Day Profit/Day Algorithm Coin     Miner             Power Efficiency PoolSpeed Workers Loc.   Pool
--------- -------- ----------   -------- -------- ---------- --------- ----     -----             ----- ---------- --------- ------- ----   ----
NVIDIA               2.8 gh/s 0.00094btc   8.6736     8.6736 SKEIN     digibyte N-CcminerPolytmos     W     ∞ ph/W  0.0 ph/s         Europe MPH
This is an example os how power limit feature works at 18 cents/€ power cost

MM is selecting not only best miner for each algo, also is selecting more profitable power limit for each gpu group

First screen with "show best miners only" screen option active
Second screen with "show best miners only" screen option no active (screens not taken at same moment)

6.0 beta 1 release

--FEATURES CHANGES:

*NVIDIA Automatic Gpu Power limit, you can define any power limit values (90%, 80%, etc) for each winner miner/algo MM checks what of that power limit point is more profitable at each interval based in power cost, hashrate and reward. (REQUIRES MM RUN AS ADMIN)
*Added pool´s profit  correction factor config option (recommended if powerlimit feature is used)
*New gpu activity based watchdog, if gpu group activity goes down miner is considered dead and it will be killed.
*Added Different config interval time based on pool reward type (PPLS/PPS)
*Changed @@electricitycost config variable to local currency instead of BTC
*Changed some pool filenames (check your old .bat files)
*Added config option for enable/disable live stats updating.
*Added miner speed abnormal peaks detection (not recorded as valid speed now)
*Reactivated option for delay closing miners
*Enabled manual mine selection for algo level pools (zpool and ahashpool)
*Added config variable to define a minimum number of workers of a pool to be considered as "good" (this avoid you mine in a pool with few people)

---POOLS CHANGES:
*Added ZergPool
*Removed altminer.net due to pool api restrictions
*Moved config for Whattomine virtual pool (pools selected/pools order) to config file and optimized working

---MINERS CHANGES:
*Added Palgin Neoscrypt miner (via API) to additional miners folders - THIS MINER ONLY WORKS IF NO MORE THAN ONE NVIDIA TYPE GPUGROUP
*Added Palgin Neoscrypt miner (via wrapper) to additional miners folders - THIS MINER NEEDS A MINIMUM OF 600s-900s BENCHMARK TIME TO WORK, IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE NVIDIA GPU GROUP USE API VERSION
*Updated excavator to 1.4.3a and moved to miners folders, stability problems solved
*Updated xmrcast to 0.81
*Updated cpu miner jaydee to 3.7.10
*Updated Claymore Dual to 10.5
*Updated ccminer klausT to 8.19
*Updated bminer to 5.3.0
*Updated Dtsm-equihash to 0.5.8
*Changed Claymore Dual port to read only mode due to security bug.
*Moved Nsgminer to additional miners folders due to instability
*Moved Dual miners to additional miners folders due to low profit and high number of benchmarks

---BUG FIXES:
*Fixed: Ccminer tpruvot lyra2v2 referencing lyra2z
*Fixed: Stats screen time value bad calculation
*Fixed: Nvidia smi values not showing for some gpu models
*Fixed: Claymore Crypto fee error
*Fixed: Sgminer Phi password protected
*Fixed: All Jaydee CPU miners pointing SSE2
*Fixed: Wallet coins are not shown for Mining pool hub
*Fixed: Ccminer Alexis miner download url
*Fixed: Current screen for AMD cards

--RELEASE NOTES
This release changes next config variables: @@ELECTRICITYCOST,@@GPUGROUPS,@@LIVESTATSUPDATE,@@INTERVAL,@@DEBUGLOG,@@DELAYCLOSEMINERS,@@MINWORKERS
Older stats are not compatibles

Due to massive code changes this release is a beta release, be carefull.
Hi,

DEV, can you add Excavator miner to the available miners ?
It show +30% speed for some algos !

Included in next release
Activity: 42
I have found Problem i think.

Miners are not all updated to new Version.
CUDA 9.1 not working in all Miners...

Thank you

P.s. Miner and System are fine.
For all miners to work - its a great miner.
Activity: 30
Hi,

DEV, can you add Excavator miner to the available miners ?
It show +30% speed for some algos !
Activity: 42
100% Bug i think.
All others Miner (S.Dog and others) make Benchmark + File...
i have over 120 Files in "S.Dog"...

Please check Version to Benchmark Bug, new Nvdia Version istalled (29.01.2018).
I can not think other... + all times Benchmark so i can not working.

I say 100% is best Miner i have found... and this have Bug.  Sad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: