Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 18. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
thanks, same to you
Activity: 378
heh! im waiting for the pump 
since i don't/won't support any pump, good luck
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
heh! im waiting for the pump 
How about the top donors for each band get a liner mention. Just thinking having something to show for the donations might incentivize more participation

Edit
Top 5 donors in the pool that is
you mean like having the bands that receive the donations to mention the names of the donors on some of their life performances?

or maybe on the album release or whatever the funds support...twitter mention, nothing too crazy...or very crazy!  There's a lot of room for creativity on this end I think.  It could be based on funds raised and the top donor gets the top band 'incentive' and down the line to #5.  Could create some fun competition on the donor side and everyone wins
Yea that sounds like a good idea, but will leave that for the second fundraiser, since there is not much time for this one to talk it over with bands and think it the right way, so i suppose firt one will more likely be a test to see if there will be interest on both side
thank you for your idea, i am always open for ideas on how to improve the coin so if any more please post them
How about the top donors for each band get a liner mention. Just thinking having something to show for the donations might incentivize more participation

Edit
you mean like having the bands that receive the donations to mention the names of the donors on some of their life performances?

or maybe on the album release or whatever the funds support...twitter mention, nothing too crazy...or very crazy!  There's a lot of room for creativity on this end I think.  It could be based on funds raised and the top donor gets the top band 'incentive' and down the line to #5.  Could create some fun competition on the donor side and everyone wins

Edit

Edit
Another update for Metal Mosh Pit and MetalCoin, we are starting Band Support Funding, more details here http://metalmoshpit.net/band-support-funding
This is the first of many steps to take this coin outside crypto
\m/

is this along the lines of band tokens?
yes it is supposed to function that way, but only to support metal bands

is there an incentive structure?
So far we have incentives for costumers in shop(no shipping fee first week, and latter some discounts) and for bands that join the Band Support Funding, there will be a voting after the initial join ends and first 5 bands will receive all the funds from the donation pot(1st place: 30%, 2nd place: 25%, 3rd place 20%, 4th place 15% and 5th place 10%).
Another update for Metal Mosh Pit and MetalCoin, we are starting Band Support Funding, more details here http://metalmoshpit.net/band-support-funding
\m/

is there an incentive structure?
\m/

\m/

\m/
interesting coin. Looking forward for more features
Next feature coming very soon, will announce it latter today
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
interesting coin. Looking forward for more features
another P & D coin??  Huh
price is pretty low now  Grin

I wonder if its worth to buy
xPooky - nice for releasing a shop on planned date. keeping up with deadlines is rare here

\m/
From my previous experience is always worth to buy any coin while its cheap, as for METAL price will rise
\m/
This is not P&D coin
i suggest you make a forum website,like CAPTcoin's dev did hehe Cool
there will be a forum on the site, but that will be after the holidays
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I wonder if its worth to buy
xPooky - nice for releasing a shop on planned date. keeping up with deadlines is rare here

\m/
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: