Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 19. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i suggest you make a forum website,like CAPTcoin's dev did hehe Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why the price so low coin!!!
If you mean why is the price so low, then it might be because not much interest in coin so far, and its fairly a new coin, i started as coin dev on 8th, which is less than 2 weeks from now, and based on the fact i already delivered what i said and have many more ideas on how to make this coins useful, i think price will slowly start to pick up and interest to grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why the price so low coin!!!
Applause for actually launching technology on the day it was promised (in some countries anyway) Cheesy.  When's the last time that happened in crypto Huh
Thank you for your support, i will try to deliver as more as possible
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Applause for actually launching technology on the day it was promised (in some countries anyway) Cheesy.  When's the last time that happened in crypto Huh
The marketplace has officially been released as BETA few hours ago, you can check it here http://metalmoshpit.net
There are not much products but will add more today
The frontend design is not good enough but we will continue working on it to improve it
Until the BETA ends(friday 26th) there will be no shipping fees on any order
\m/
Only sell T-shirts? Why is the price so expensive!
no, not only t-shirts we haven't still added more products, all products are 100% genuine and come from established merchant, also you can check around and if you find a merchant that sells stuff cheaper we will contact them to add their products here
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The marketplace has officially been released as BETA few hours ago, you can check it here http://metalmoshpit.net
The frontend design is not good enough but we will continue working on it to improve it
\m/
Only sell T-shirts? Why is the price so expensive!
\m/
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
What is the url for the metal mosh pit shop?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
good luck for the market  Smiley
About 6 hours left until Metal Mosh Pit launches, we are almost ready, only few tests left to be done, from start we will not have full marketplace but we will add products as fast as possible. If anyone has some wish for some product to be available from start, you can post here or tweet us or PM and if its available we will add it. \m/
legendary
Activity: 1206
Rock the F$#K on metalheads Cool.  I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Metal Mosh Pit.  Hopefully these dirty dumpers will be sorry they sold Tongue
metallica is going to sue you for the effects on the logo.  and i hate your shitty coin.. it sucks.  

We are not scared of metallica

Eh just let him be, a day or two i was in doubt that coin wont make it, but now that we have trolls and fudders coming in, i know we will make it, btw there is no reason for any kind of legal action
legendary
Activity: 924
metallica is going to sue you for the effects on the logo.  and i hate your shitty coin.. it sucks.  

We are not scared of metallica

metallica is going to sue you for the effects on the logo.  and i hate your shitty coin.. it sucks. 
Thank you for the opinion
tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
metallica is going to sue you for the effects on the logo.  and i hate your shitty coin.. it sucks. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
looking good! you need to sell fake human skulls!!! thats metal
Pages:
Jump to: