Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 23. (Read 37150 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
right on, i was just fucking with you guys. but i was just talking with Mick from slipknot after a show in omaha a few weeks back about accepting darkcoin on their site. he seemed generally interested not just in drk but crypto in general. we are going to get together and talk more about it when they get back from tour. They would be the perfect band to be the first to accept crypto just because of how they are towards the entire fucked up way that things are in the world and the banking system in particular. Rock this shit out and maybe i will try and incorporate a discussion about metal coin as well. Most important keep everything above boards. If we are going to talk to non-crypto people about this kind of shit we have to work on our image overall. good luck brother.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
you guys are going to have to do better than this for fucks sake. I have friends in Slipknot and Korn and wouldnt mind telling them about this shit and trying to convince them to accept Metalcoin as payment on their websites or something but its going to have to be a whole lot more fuckin metal than what yall got going on here. Just my few satoshi, if your going to go with metalcoin than go all out man this looks entirely too plain and is a disgrace to the name. You need a graphic designer to come in here and ugly this shit up or something. this is some Taylor swift bullshit you got going on here boys.
Actually i just got a graphic designer and he is already working on a new logo so we get all Metal here, have faith i run the coin only for 4 days(5th today)
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
you guys are going to have to do better than this for fucks sake. I have friends in Slipknot and Korn and wouldnt mind telling them about this shit and trying to convince them to accept Metalcoin as payment on their websites or something but its going to have to be a whole lot more fuckin metal than what yall got going on here. Just my few satoshi, if your going to go with metalcoin than go all out man this looks entirely too plain and is a disgrace to the name. You need a graphic designer to come in here and ugly this shit up or something. this is some Taylor swift bullshit you got going on here boys.
here a metalcoin accepted here button for your shop, if you want to use it

Thank You
Xpooky, do you have any screen shots of the marketplace you can post up for us?
I am preparing something even better, since its really hard to find out if the printscreen is real or fake i will setup a demo website on monday, that will represent about 70% of marketplace done
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Xpooky, do you have any screen shots of the marketplace you can post up for us?
here a metalcoin accepted here button for your shop, if you want to use it

just to say hello Smiley hold your metal and dont sell cheap...
ps. dev. we need better  graphic design...
Yea there is no point to sell, marketplace is only 1 week away from release, as for the graphic designer i have contacted one and waiting for response
Thank You for supporting Metal \m/
Activity: 426
just to say hello Smiley hold your metal and dont sell cheap...
ps. dev. we need better  graphic design...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Low diff. Time to mining MetalCoin.
OMG , What is happening ?
Seems that someone dumped big amount on c-cex
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
OMG , What is happening ?
\m/
i love this coin
don't know why yet
I would say because you are fan of Metal as well as crypto, at least for me it combines the 2 things that i like a lot \m/
can you share more info about this marketsplace what are you going to sell there?
Yes i can, for start there will be shirts, guitar picks, cd's, dvd's from the merchant that accepted to work with us, also any band that wants to sell their merch will be able to join and sell it there and we will sell MetalCoin branded shirts, from which around 40%(depends on price and cots to make them) will go as reward in the band contests. But more details about that will be released after the marketplace is online(20th december)

Looks good! I want ACDC shirt!  Grin
That will be available on the market so you would be able to buy it on 20th with METAL \m/
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
\m/
i love this coin
don't know why yet
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
can you share more info about this marketsplace what are you going to sell there?
Yes i can, for start there will be shirts, guitar picks, cd's, dvd's from the merchant that accepted to work with us, also any band that wants to sell their merch will be able to join and sell it there and we will sell MetalCoin branded shirts, from which around 40%(depends on price and cots to make them) will go as reward in the band contests. But more details about that will be released after the marketplace is online(20th december)

Looks good! I want ACDC shirt!  Grin
Its time for some community support. Retweet, we need bittrex, they have the best api

https://twitter.com/MetalCoinTeam/status/543065022927491072

\m/
dev, please update the OP's picture,
Eyes can not stand, can not see, thank you!
well maybe it will be better to remove them Smiley
I will do that ASAP
Thank You

EDIT: Removed most of them, i will leave it like this for now, don't have much time for that, marketplace is the first priority.

Hey liking your coin .. and as you're the new dev i just want to introduce myself and offer my service as an Alt Coin artist ... if you need one!
Nice, i think i need one, can you add me on skype: theXpooky
Pages:
Jump to: