Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 24. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
dev, please update the OP's picture,
Eyes can not stand, can not see, thank you!
well maybe it will be better to remove them Smiley
I will do that ASAP
Thank You

EDIT: Removed most of them, i will leave it like this for now, don't have much time for that, marketplace is the first priority.

Hey liking your coin .. and as you're the new dev i just want to introduce myself and offer my service as an Alt Coin artist ... if you need one!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
well maybe it will be better to remove them Smiley
I will do that ASAP
Thank You

EDIT: Removed most of them, i will leave it like this for now, don't have much time for that, marketplace is the first priority.
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'll gamble in it... Can't dip much further
We have updated the OP, added a small roadmap and mac osx wallet
tweet them...
last time i tweeted them about not coming to my country, they came few months after Smiley

if Megadeth is in i'm in
so i guess i'm out Smiley
well if you have a way to get Megadeth in, please do tell, i would love them to be part of this Smiley
but you will be able to buy some megadeth merch in the shop
Damn, i will do that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
tweet them...
last time i tweeted them about not coming to my country, they came few months after Smiley

if Megadeth is in i'm in
well if you have a way to get Megadeth in, please do tell, i would love them to be part of this Smiley
if Megadeth is in i'm in
legendary
Activity: 924
if Megadeth is in i'm in
Cool, the marketplace will definitely spice up things a bit  Smiley Would it be possible for you to give out some more info about the merchants and bands that will be offering their products on the Marketplace at launch? If you guys get this right, this coin could be going places  Smiley
I will have a line up with the bands by the end of the week, also some printscreens from the current marketplace completition process, as for the merchant, their name wont be listed on start, they don't want to get bad reputation if "things go bad" like they say so will only have their products listed, which on start will include: band shirts, guitar picks, CD and DVD collections
legendary
Activity: 1148
Cool, the marketplace will definitely spice up things a bit  Smiley Would it be possible for you to give out some more info about the merchants and bands that will be offering their products on the Marketplace at launch? If you guys get this right, this coin could be going places  Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
good luck! i'm in.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
Good reward structure and new dev.This coin looks promising.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
far as it will go the way
Activity: 426
xPooky welcome  Grin
Thank you, btw you can change your sig now Smiley
Activity: 426
xPooky welcome  Grin
scam coin?

no, just a dev who bailed. nothing new. new dev was part of old team, he is taking coin foward. I have more faith now than before
And as promised before i will deliver the marketplace before 20th December along with one merchant and few groups for now that i brought for the old dev.
I will continue to contact merchants and groups and push the idea as much as i can

I'm curious how this develops coin  Wink
The point of the coin is not to get some of those shitty anon features or some other imaginary ones that devs only hype but never deliver and anyway noone uses them but always asks for them. Its simple its just plain X11 coin that will be used as digital currency to buy merch from some metal stores and bands via our site/market.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
scam coin?

no, just a dev who bailed. nothing new. new dev was part of old team, he is taking coin foward. I have more faith now than before
And as promised before i will deliver the marketplace before 20th December along with one merchant and few groups for now that i brought for the old dev.
I will continue to contact merchants and groups and push the idea as much as i can

I'm curious how this develops coin  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: