Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 213. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 04, 2015, 10:03:08 AM
You dont have to play games, just invest your Bitcoins in proven money makers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 04, 2015, 05:48:02 AM
Yeah gamble once a month. Who knows its your lucky day. Of course gambling its not recommended to grow your bitcoin but its the fastest way if your on a hurry to grow your bitcoin. Just ready your handkerchief when luck not sides to you.
it doesn't matter how many times you gamble in a month or a week, you just have to have control. put aside some money (bitcoin) that you want to gamble with and don't care if you lose that amount, and play around with that amount.
If you can control yourself then you can grow you bitcoin but addiction and greediness is really worst for this just fix a amount and then come out of this is not bad idea

I learned from my greediness. Thats why I set an amount to gamble so that no worries when I lose.

yes indeed very fast to grow your bitcoin, but if you are not careful then you could lose a lot of bitcoin.
Btw, how you can generate 2mbtc be 10mbtc with gambling sites? maybe I could try it

I play dice game @ yobit site. I dont play roulettes , slots , poker.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 04, 2015, 05:44:01 AM
Yeah gamble once a month. Who knows its your lucky day. Of course gambling its not recommended to grow your bitcoin but its the fastest way if your on a hurry to grow your bitcoin. Just ready your handkerchief when luck not sides to you.
it doesn't matter how many times you gamble in a month or a week, you just have to have control. put aside some money (bitcoin) that you want to gamble with and don't care if you lose that amount, and play around with that amount.

Yeah agree. I used to gamble in a dice game with a budget of 200k satoshis once a week then I will stop if I reached 1m satoshis.
yes indeed very fast to grow your bitcoin, but if you are not careful then you could lose a lot of bitcoin.
Btw, how you can generate 2mbtc be 10mbtc with gambling sites? maybe I could try it
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 04, 2015, 05:42:17 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/play-flappy-bird-on-your-android-phone-and-win-free-btc-faucet-835437
Visit the above the site it is cool app. It is best way to growing your bitcoin.
Play Flappy bird Game Smiley

yes of course i'm playing flappy bird every day...and can earn 50000 to 80000 satoshi per each day

Wow it is great !! im also play flappy bird it is very interesting game and way of earning Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 04, 2015, 05:37:32 AM
If you can control yourself then you can grow you bitcoin but addiction and greediness is really worst for this just fix a amount and then come out of this is not bad idea
legendary
July 04, 2015, 05:31:37 AM

Yeah agree. I used to gamble in a dice game with a budget of 200k satoshis once a week then I will stop if I reached 1m satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 04, 2015, 05:25:55 AM
legendary
July 04, 2015, 04:47:43 AM
Activity: 434
July 04, 2015, 04:29:12 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/play-flappy-bird-on-your-android-phone-and-win-free-btc-faucet-835437
Visit the above the site it is cool app. It is best way to growing your bitcoin.

yes of course i'm playing flappy bird every day...and can earn 50000 to 80000 satoshi per each day
copper member
July 04, 2015, 03:49:21 AM

I think the OP asked how to grow bitcoin, instead of looking for bitcoin, probably business related to your bitcoin bitcoin can grow, such as buying and selling online or something

Ok i didn't get the point my apologies. You means by selling and buying of bitcoin in short trading with others ?
yes, short trading or long term is good business, but every business  have a risk, with a lot to learn, you can minimize the risk.

Yes that is one kind of method that you can to grow your bitcoin, although it seems like faucets to me because the payout is so little. But you still can earn it through playing games too. Doesnt mean that growing your bitcoin you must use your fund to do trading or gambling. You can also play games like he suggesting to grow your bitcoin too
yes of course, we can use any steps to increase the number of our bitcoin. but I do not recommend gambling
Gambling is never been a recommended way to increase number of bitcoins because you can lost more quickly then you try to increase
[/b]

Sometime you can earn more from gambling and increase your bitcoin.. And Yes gambling is not safe way to increase your BTC. You can also loose your BTC so avoid gambling and Try gambling once a week.
Activity: 364
July 03, 2015, 03:52:00 PM

I think the OP asked how to grow bitcoin, instead of looking for bitcoin, probably business related to your bitcoin bitcoin can grow, such as buying and selling online or something

Ok i didn't get the point my apologies. You means by selling and buying of bitcoin in short trading with others ?
yes, short trading or long term is good business, but every business  have a risk, with a lot to learn, you can minimize the risk.

Yes that is one kind of method that you can to grow your bitcoin, although it seems like faucets to me because the payout is so little. But you still can earn it through playing games too. Doesnt mean that growing your bitcoin you must use your fund to do trading or gambling. You can also play games like he suggesting to grow your bitcoin too
yes of course, we can use any steps to increase the number of our bitcoin. but I do not recommend gambling
Gambling is never been a recommended way to increase number of bitcoins because you can lost more quickly then you try to increase
you can take small risks in order to grow some bitcoin if you need a small amount of bitcoins as its not hard to win small amount with a lot of btc
Activity: 812
July 03, 2015, 03:08:16 PM

copper member
July 03, 2015, 01:23:12 PM

yes, short trading or long term is good business, but every business  have a risk, with a lot to learn, you can minimize the risk.

Yeah risk is compulsory almost in any buisness whether it is gambling or trading. All buisnesses start from risk and then you can stable in this buisness after sometime.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 03, 2015, 11:36:58 AM

legendary
July 03, 2015, 10:01:59 AM
Well after all the post here still gambling is still the fastest way to earn bitcoin . But dont be amazed to the "fastest" way. It is the fastest way also to lose all your btc.
well i guess if you can consider a "small chance " of wining a way to earn money, then you can consider gambling as a way to grow your bitcoin!
but the thing is, you lose more money than you can make overall.

Im not considering anything Smiley I just say that gambling is still the fastest way to earn bitcoins. But of course dont prioritize it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 03, 2015, 09:51:43 AM
Well after all the post here still gambling is still the fastest way to earn bitcoin . But dont be amazed to the "fastest" way. It is the fastest way also to lose all your btc.
well i guess if you can consider a "small chance " of wining a way to earn money, then you can consider gambling as a way to grow your bitcoin!
but the thing is, you lose more money than you can make overall.
Activity: 658
July 03, 2015, 06:56:47 AM
I'd recommend the best way to grow your bitcoin is to:

- Not visit dice sites.

- Avoid anything that sounds too good to be true.

- Sell BTC on Local Bitcoins.

- Use services like Purse (No joke, it takes some time usually, but I order big orders on Amazon; like $500, then put a 35% discount on it for Purse... usually within a month it gets bought). Then use the cash you saved to buy more BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 03, 2015, 06:46:34 AM
Investing in an altcoin can be very profitable, however never invest what you can afford to lose.

That's right, I invested in PayCon in relatively early stages and now my coins staked a lot of new coins which can be sold even at a bigger price than I paid for the original ones Smiley
It might be not too late to get in also Smiley I like the idea they carry..
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
July 03, 2015, 06:41:59 AM
Investing in an altcoin can be very profitable, however never invest what you can afford to lose.
copper member
July 03, 2015, 06:40:00 AM

Yes Faucets are very slow in earning of bitcoin, the best way is trading with reliable person.
Jump to: