Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 215. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 01, 2015, 07:58:02 AM
Buying and selling of coin, Personal message compaign, Avatar compaign, and trading with others is a best way to increase your BTC.

Yes that is the main way or methods you can used to increase or earn a bitcoin, but i recommended to you that you can sell altcoins and you can earn big profit by that method, just buy altcoins in lower price then wait until its price goes up again then sell it. After using that many times, you can earn a big bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 01, 2015, 07:34:20 AM
Buying and selling of coin, Personal message compaign, Avatar compaign, and trading with others is a best way to increase your BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 30, 2015, 06:05:18 PM
As much as i know.
Signature Campaign, Avatar Campaign, Personal Message Campaign, and buying selling any coins can grow your bitcoin
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
June 30, 2015, 02:39:56 PM
buying and holding. that will make your bitcoin grow thought I just buy and buy so I'm always running out of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
June 30, 2015, 01:04:41 PM

Yes truly it depends on whale now but you need some to do research too which one is good for a whale to pump? I dont think whale is randomly pick one altcoin and start to pump it and later dump it again. They must have their reason why they pump some coin. So we need to find that reason that will make you can get profit from it

yea i guess my whale research has been weak this passed few months, most likely a whale holds either most of the coins or is behind a coin, then again is like gambling pretty much some altcoins are easy to make profits with some are just crazy dumps.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
June 30, 2015, 12:44:19 PM
How about collecting some bitcoin from sales and signature campaign, then turn it into local currency.
Use the advantage of bitcoin value to buy some property like apartment or land. Their price never decrease instead they keep increasing. When it turns into profit, buy some bitcoin again and now with more amount than before
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 30, 2015, 12:42:44 PM
You can also invest in a coin when he not yet launched, like some people do it with NXT and are rich now.

But 95% of this coins are shit, you must look closley,
but when you pick the right coin you can make a lot of moeny.

Yes it is true, you really need to find a good coin but that is for experience people, for a newbie I guess that is no need to earn through that altcoin because it is really risky, one bad movement will make you lose all of it. Try to search and learn which coin is good is the best option for now

Find an altcoin you believe in, buy and wait mid term, then sell. You can make 10x your money this way if your intuition was right Wink

With you believe I dont think you can get good profit and you may be lose all of it, you need to search which altcoin that having a great potential after that just do some mining later you will find this as a great method to earn

Is hard to find a good altcoin now days, they need to have the so called whale effect why because some of then have no purpose they are just an idea or a name base type of altcoin, some of the coins that do have a purpose either leave the altcoin scene to bitcoin since is a more serious playing field for vc investors. 

Yes truly it depends on whale now but you need some to do research too which one is good for a whale to pump? I dont think whale is randomly pick one altcoin and start to pump it and later dump it again. They must have their reason why they pump some coin. So we need to find that reason that will make you can get profit from it
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
June 30, 2015, 12:27:57 PM
You can also invest in a coin when he not yet launched, like some people do it with NXT and are rich now.

Yes it is true, you really need to find a good coin but that is for experience people, for a newbie I guess that is no need to earn through that altcoin because it is really risky, one bad movement will make you lose all of it. Try to search and learn which coin is good is the best option for now

Find an altcoin you believe in, buy and wait mid term, then sell. You can make 10x your money this way if your intuition was right Wink

With you believe I dont think you can get good profit and you may be lose all of it, you need to search which altcoin that having a great potential after that just do some mining later you will find this as a great method to earn

Is hard to find a good altcoin now days, they need to have the so called whale effect why because some of then have no purpose they are just an idea or a name base type of altcoin, some of the coins that do have a purpose either leave the altcoin scene to bitcoin since is a more serious playing field for vc investors. 

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 30, 2015, 12:20:35 PM

Activity: 518
June 29, 2015, 03:01:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
June 29, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 29, 2015, 12:46:23 PM
hahaha don't hope that they are paying you, you didn't used your mind, you cannot blamed them because they not pay you, If you used your common sense and your intelligence you will notice that faucets are scammed or not paying their customers or their user. Theres some marks or you can observe their movements, or the history of that faucets.

You are funny...I'm a faucet owner and I'm not a scammer.
Ok I agree,there are many scammers,but you have many faucets where you can see in a short time if promises are respected...
And if not,then you have not lost much...if minimum payout is high...the we have to be carefull...

as said here above...not all eggs in the same basket.
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 29, 2015, 12:37:13 PM
well i did not see anything written about farming the bitcointalk accounts, i know some people do it and earn money from that, i think its the best way to earn after sig campaigns
if by farming account you mean spamming with multiple accounts in signature campaigns, i'd say don't worry about it they all will get banned eventually.
but there are people who buy bitcointalk accounts with or without potential activity and sell them later with higher price, and earn a nice profit through that.

I guess farming account is acceptable except you are a spammer but if there are all constructive post may be it wont be banned. And yes it is safer to

buy some low account and sell it high. Need some patience to do it
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 29, 2015, 10:49:43 AM
I have read some of the previous pages, I'd the best way so far is signature campaigns and trading. but looks like using faucets is popular too.
Using faucet is good but now in last few days many faucets run away with big amounts and some cutting bounty without any notice is bad
how do faucets run away with big amounts or even any amount?
isn't most of  the faucet payments automatically through a third party like faucetbox? it is being done on the claim to your address on faucetbox for example, so i don't see how they can run away!
I understand this all risks with bitcoin and still enjoying but have some bad time with few faucets like puddle network never pays me its over 10000 Doges 1 Litecoin and btc just like this some others faucets which suddenly disappear or paying nothing

Do not put all eggs in the same basket.
if a site is not paying...slow down...
choise faucets with transparence...I have not said chose mine (lol)
hahaha don't hope that they are paying you, you didn't used your mind, you cannot blamed them because they not pay you, If you used your common sense and your intelligence you will notice that faucets are scammed or not paying their customers or their user. Theres some marks or you can observe their movements, or the history of that faucets.
legendary
June 29, 2015, 09:56:13 AM
I have read some of the previous pages, I'd the best way so far is signature campaigns and trading. but looks like using faucets is popular too.
Using faucet is good but now in last few days many faucets run away with big amounts and some cutting bounty without any notice is bad
isn't most of  the faucet payments automatically through a third party like faucetbox? it is being done on the claim to your address on faucetbox for example, so i don't see how they can run away!
I understand this all risks with bitcoin and still enjoying but have some bad time with few faucets like puddle network never pays me its over 10000 Doges 1 Litecoin and btc just like this some others faucets which suddenly disappear or paying nothing

Do not put all eggs in the same basket.
if a site is not paying...slow down...
choise faucets with transparence...I have not said chose mine (lol)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 29, 2015, 07:34:45 AM
isn't most of  the faucet payments automatically through a third party like faucetbox? it is being done on the claim to your address on faucetbox for example, so i don't see how they can run away!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 29, 2015, 07:17:59 AM
isn't most of  the faucet payments automatically through a third party like faucetbox? it is being done on the claim to your address on faucetbox for example, so i don't see how they can run away!
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 29, 2015, 07:16:46 AM
Bitcoin are growing with innovation and business opportunities that also include risks.
There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed at a very fast rate so far.
There are various ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, invest in funds,sell and hold bitcoins with respect to market price,
running into new businesses etc.
legendary
June 29, 2015, 07:14:06 AM
Faucet is the best invention of the 21th
Let us till 1 Month and you will know exactly what the market want as average reward per claim.

After no need to say this or that is good or bad...you will exactly know what the market has fixed for a 9 hours cycle claim.

And you can individualy not be more powerful than the market.

All this stuff costs me much time,but I will be glad if all is fixed.
Once fixed you will claim knowing if it is better or worse or same than on winspiral's faucet...

Faucet's owners will then know if they are on the good "level" and faucet's user will know where it is better...(this is in project)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 29, 2015, 06:56:47 AM
Jump to: