Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 10, 2016, 08:17:30 PM
GENESIS CLOUD MINING - Full Trusty Worthy Site Guaranteed

BTC Lifetime Contracts
https://www.genesis-mining.com

2.5 % Discount Code: BUnIoG
Use this code and get a discount on hashing power
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 10, 2016, 08:10:02 PM
I would say investing in BTC jam loans is the best way to grow your coins. They offer return rates of upto 13%
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 10, 2016, 08:06:39 PM
POS coins are great but the most of the altcoins that has a pos had an end very fast atleast as i know there isnt good coins to play with the pos,several promises but the developers let the own altcoin die.
So if you want to grow your bitcoins, go into cloud mining or trading bitcoin.
The time to get RIO will very very long. Besides that, a lot cloud mining websites end up being scams and runing away with customers' money.
If you don't have experience to trade, do not do it. Or you are giving away money to the exchanges.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2016, 07:07:03 PM
POS coins are great but the most of the altcoins that has a pos had an end very fast atleast as i know there isnt good coins to play with the pos,several promises but the developers let the own altcoin die.

POS coins are very risky too. There is not 1 POS coin in the op 10 market cap right now which can outperform bitcoin.
So if you want to grow your bitcoins, go into cloud mining or trading bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 10, 2016, 06:59:37 PM

POS coins are money cows for altcoin exchanges. Their cold wallets with all the different POS coins as staking like there is no tomorrow. All these coins are 100% profit for the exchange owner(s).
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 10, 2016, 06:57:23 PM
How about cloud mining lifetime contracts

Stay away from such cloud mining site as they were most likely ponzis. And those lifetime contracts were lies. I've been a victim of a cloud mining ponzi that offers lifetime contracts, they didn't even lasted for a year and ran away. How come those cloud mining ponzis offer such contracts if they can't live long Cheesy Avoid it or take the risk, its your choice

Yup your right scammers always will try to do anything to get your trust, what is the name of the site that scam you and does their site still works? That is quite troublesome for us bitcoiners and if I found som scam site out there It is better to report it not to the authorities but in this forum so there won't be another victim.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 10, 2016, 12:30:05 PM
Activity: 532
January 10, 2016, 08:51:29 AM
I keep telling people PoS coins re great option. A few of the major ones brought me nothing but profits. It s much efficient method of mining after all.
I think a lot of people who don't know about it, me too don't know, what POS coin,
I have heard it can grow its own coins. if hold in their wallet?
Is that true ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2016, 06:40:19 AM
utilizing the Ponzi site to raise bitcoin not a good idea, but it can be done ensure that the site has a lot of players

agree, Ponzi site player who gets hit only who have signed up at the start before the others, and the people who are already beginning to withdraw funds before the site become scam.
Activity: 546
January 10, 2016, 06:33:36 AM
How about cloud mining lifetime contracts

Stay away from such cloud mining site as they were most likely ponzis. And those lifetime contracts were lies. I've been a victim of a cloud mining ponzi that offers lifetime contracts, they didn't even lasted for a year and ran away. How come those cloud mining ponzis offer such contracts if they can't live long Cheesy Avoid it or take the risk, its your choice
Activity: 631
January 10, 2016, 06:22:12 AM
You can't grow your coins if you keep them idle. You need to invest either in some of the best cloud mining farms like Hashnest or in some investment schemes like HaoBTC.

Although you might want to push yourself further by gambling but it would rather be riskier.

Gambling much risky other bitcoin investment method. I would say try to investment in non risky investment in bitcoin, For that just try to use escrow system to safe both party agreement. Else better Save your bitcoin Its easier thing for all. Price will grow that time exchange in to fiat currency.

Yeah, that is the best option, holding bitcoins for future and wait till the price goes higher as it can be proved to be an best investment rather than loosing all of it in gambling, you would one day, but at finally you would end up loosing for sure, it's better to keep our bitcoins in cold storage and wait for the future for price hike.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 10, 2016, 04:37:54 AM
The way i use to grow my btc is by buying altcoin especially dogecoin and ussually if bitcoin price up dogecoin are down..and i buy dogecoin when price is down compare to bitcoin and sell it when the price is up also compare to bitcoin
agree,dogecoin is great coin for trading it's price more stable than other alternative coin so far i only trade dogecoin, litecoin and etherum, i've lost my bitcoin on shity coin but iam not complaining since it was a risk  trading bitcoin to altcoin

How can you call dogecoin a stable coin???
It's price is reduced by way above 50% and you are saying it's a coin to rely upon???
Better trade Bitcoins itself because it reaches the price you bought, at least some day... Wink
Activity: 644
January 10, 2016, 04:26:38 AM
You can't grow your coins if you keep them idle. You need to invest either in some of the best cloud mining farms like Hashnest or in some investment schemes like HaoBTC.

Although you might want to push yourself further by gambling but it would rather be riskier.

Gambling much risky other bitcoin investment method. I would say try to investment in non risky investment in bitcoin, For that just try to use escrow system to safe both party agreement. Else better Save your bitcoin Its easier thing for all. Price will grow that time exchange in to fiat currency.
Activity: 742
January 10, 2016, 04:23:37 AM
The way i use to grow my btc is by buying altcoin especially dogecoin and ussually if bitcoin price up dogecoin are down..and i buy dogecoin when price is down compare to bitcoin and sell it when the price is up also compare to bitcoin
agree,dogecoin is great coin for trading it's price more stable than other alternative coin so far i only trade dogecoin, litecoin and etherum, i've lost my bitcoin on shity coin but iam not complaining since it was a risk  trading bitcoin to altcoin
Activity: 434
January 10, 2016, 04:12:43 AM
Activity: 476
January 10, 2016, 04:06:25 AM
Buying and holding is the way i grow my bitcoins. There are options to earn as well but I find that kinda slow

As the bitcoin's price is rising nowadays holding the coins could be profitable method to growing up our bitcoins, you can also building your account in this forum and reaching good rank and joining the signature campaign there to make some extra income

Holding can't increase the quantity of your coins. Ups or down in the price, still the number of your coins will remain the same.

To really enjoy the price uptrend, increase your hold coins with any method you know.
correct.. I am still confused. why do people still mention like that. holding is a method for growing.
whereas holding didn't increase the quantity of your bitcoin.

For a long term holding, in the point of the coins are just stored in a cold or paper storage, it can't really grow their bitcoin but rather it's value when there's a pump.

For a short term holding, coins can grow by doing trades then do another holding if the price went to dip. This is so called a 'go long' and 'go short'.
Ya only grow value in another currency not grow their bitcoin..
ya true perhaps by holding altcoin and sell when prices rise. It also includes growing bitcoin. right?
Activity: 714
January 10, 2016, 03:27:44 AM
Sig campaigns are good if you are a full member or above.
Else i would try to learn about trading of using faucets.
I don't think so, signature campaign is also good for under full member, but if you want to add or increase your earnings in the signature campaign
You can buy an account with a high rank in the auction,
Maybe it's better you make more than one account, and wait until the high rank and Include signature campaign all. It can add a lot of bitcoin Jr.Member although you still like me but if more than one account and included into the signature campaign all you will get a lot of bitcoin. For example, I get a bitcoin week could reach 0.06. It was a very passable
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 09, 2016, 10:02:54 PM
Invest in alts, make a quick hit and sell.
That's a great way if you want to know.
Just have to pick out the right projects at the right time.
That's the tricky part.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2016, 08:59:10 PM
signature campaign is the easiest one
Activity: 658
January 09, 2016, 08:38:43 PM
Sig campaigns are good if you are a full member or above.
Else i would try to learn about trading of using faucets.
I don't think so, signature campaign is also good for under full member, but if you want to add or increase your earnings in the signature campaign
You can buy an account with a high rank in the auction,
how much per account can buy that can earn lots of bitcoins?
you can find in the auction, for the price, you can find according to your budget
many of which sell the account, you can bid it
usually the price for 1 full member account is 0.04 btc ~
Pages:
Jump to: