Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 73. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 08, 2016, 03:28:28 PM
Buying and holding is the way i grow my bitcoins. There are options to earn as well but I find that kinda slow

As the bitcoin's price is rising nowadays holding the coins could be profitable method to growing up our bitcoins, you can also building your account in this forum and reaching good rank and joining the signature campaign there to make some extra income

Holding can't increase the quantity of your coins. Ups or down in the price, still the number of your coins will remain the same.

To really enjoy the price uptrend, increase your hold coins with any method you know.

That is certainly true, but there is a way that you could grow your coins even when holding. You could try lending your Bitcoins at Poloniex exchange or hold them in a savings account such as Magnr that would generate interest over time. So far, this have worked a lot for me, but at times it could be risky as well.  Smiley
I was not away that some exchanges offer interest on coins that are left in deposits, what kind of interest rates do they offer? I would assume something under 1%.

What about the loans, do you receive anything close to 2%, or is it considerably less? How do they maintain the integrity of the loans?

To be honest with you, I have never tried lending my Bitcoins yet, but as far as I have read from others experiences it is close to 2%. You can also specify which rate it will be when making a loan offer (in this case in Poloniex) And for the savings account, with Magnr you will get 2.35% APR  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 08, 2016, 03:21:17 PM
Buying and holding is the way i grow my bitcoins. There are options to earn as well but I find that kinda slow

As the bitcoin's price is rising nowadays holding the coins could be profitable method to growing up our bitcoins, you can also building your account in this forum and reaching good rank and joining the signature campaign there to make some extra income

Holding can't increase the quantity of your coins. Ups or down in the price, still the number of your coins will remain the same.

To really enjoy the price uptrend, increase your hold coins with any method you know.

That is certainly true, but there is a way that you could grow your coins even when holding. You could try lending your Bitcoins at Poloniex exchange or hold them in a savings account such as Magnr that would generate interest over time. So far, this have worked a lot for me, but at times it could be risky as well.  Smiley
I was not away that some exchanges offer interest on coins that are left in deposits, what kind of interest rates do they offer? I would assume something under 1%.

What about the loans, do you receive anything close to 2%, or is it considerably less? How do they maintain the integrity of the loans?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 08, 2016, 02:52:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 08, 2016, 11:22:28 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 08, 2016, 10:34:19 AM
How about cloud mining lifetime contracts
lol it will not happen. if you look like that at a mining site. I can ascertain that the site someday will surely scam..
unless you buy a tool to mine for own. you can use it in lifetime
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

If you hold your Bitcoins then you'll always have the same amount over time, it should be obvious.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 08, 2016, 09:41:18 AM
I think selling services/skills and goods for Bitcoin is from the best methods to growing our bitcoins and making huge income
Activity: 742
January 08, 2016, 09:15:51 AM

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 08, 2016, 08:18:38 AM
Will be better grow bitcoin by play small amount on gambling instead of cloud mining.
Gambling is losing game due to the house edge! You are giving money to them. If you have no better investment , it is better to let your coins stay at the wallet. When the bitcin price grows(I believe it will in the longer term), you are still getting profits in term of fiat.

Yeah a gambling site owner itself told me that house always win even under the provably fair system. Funny since he is the owner then he stated that kind of statement lol.  

If so why is people still playing some gambling than if they always win. I am just confuse when the owner says they always win people just need to listen. Well gambling for a little amount is also not a good idea, because after that you will lose all in my opinion.

I said gambling are better than have to invest to cloud mining ,
Also I said to gamble with small amount and targeting a bigger outcome. So if you lost you will not regret and if you win just cheers Smiley .
Gambling is addicted, they know it and keep playing , it's sick.
Yes if gambling can collect bitcoin and make happy what may make do alone.
But if you want to collect and do not want to lose bitcoin bitcoin I suggest do not try gambling

Gambling doesn't seem like a good idea to grow your bitcoins
There's too much of risk that you will lose, I would rather now take those chances and just hold instead.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 07:56:54 AM
Activity: 714
January 08, 2016, 07:56:33 AM
Will be better grow bitcoin by play small amount on gambling instead of cloud mining.
Gambling is losing game due to the house edge! You are giving money to them. If you have no better investment , it is better to let your coins stay at the wallet. When the bitcin price grows(I believe it will in the longer term), you are still getting profits in term of fiat.

Yeah a gambling site owner itself told me that house always win even under the provably fair system. Funny since he is the owner then he stated that kind of statement lol.  

If so why is people still playing some gambling than if they always win. I am just confuse when the owner says they always win people just need to listen. Well gambling for a little amount is also not a good idea, because after that you will lose all in my opinion.

Also I said to gamble with small amount and targeting a bigger outcome. So if you lost you will not regret and if you win just cheers Smiley .
Yes if gambling can collect bitcoin and make happy what may make do alone.
But if you want to collect and do not want to lose bitcoin bitcoin I suggest do not try gambling
Activity: 518
January 08, 2016, 07:44:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 08, 2016, 07:08:32 AM

I think Because even if his gambling site has a bad reputation with others there are some certain people who's really addicted to gambling they tend to support their gambling needs and never really work and just gamble they even borrow just for their addiction purpose!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 08, 2016, 07:04:20 AM
Diamond still being as one of my favorite recommendations.

Just above 7 days until the second phase of DMD Diamond auction comes to an end and this might be a nice opportunity to invest into BTC business. Still,you need to do you your own analysis first. 

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Also, in two weeks, DMD Diamond PoS rate will be halved, this means DMD supply will be cut in half. Whether this might have similar effect to the upcoming BTC block halving, it s yet to bee seen.

https://bit.diamonds/

Thanks for the links. I never heard about that and I'm pretty interested, I'll look it up this weekend =)
Activity: 476
January 08, 2016, 06:57:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 08, 2016, 06:55:48 AM
Investing your DEUR could be very interesting for you before they have lost all the value.

How to get those free 30deus if Im not mistaken.

I just want to get the value of it in BTC as I will consider that coin will not good for a long term investment. Can you teach me with this?

it is now harder to get the free 30 DEUR (i think)
I have got them...and referral commission too.
i cannot better help you than what one can see on the DEUR website...or on this forum.

The DEUR is worth 500 satoshi or so...
but you have 50000 satoshi fees...when you withdraw in BTC.
it is why my offer is interesting...the risk is more on my side then for the invesor.

Thanks. So how you got the free DEUR? Honestly Im confused with the site. Why Im asking because my friend did all the instructions and downloading the wallet but haven't got the 30 DEUR. >_< . We haven't receive any respond yet in our facebook group.
I do not know how...
i have visited the site...downloaded the wallet  given an address and after few days i have got 30 DEUR
and so far I have 5 deur ref commision...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 08, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

Maybe his conscience really get to him that is why he said the thing a gambling site always keeps it secret, haha slip his tongue and giving his gambling sites a bad reputation towards customers feel really sad for him Grin Tongue 
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 08, 2016, 06:16:13 AM

Activity: 593
January 08, 2016, 06:11:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 08, 2016, 06:08:44 AM
Investing your DEUR could be very interesting for you before they have lost all the value.

How to get those free 30deus if Im not mistaken.

I just want to get the value of it in BTC as I will consider that coin will not good for a long term investment. Can you teach me with this?

it is now harder to get the free 30 DEUR (i think)
I have got them...and referral commission too.
i cannot better help you than what one can see on the DEUR website...or on this forum.

The DEUR is worth 500 satoshi or so...
but you have 50000 satoshi fees...when you withdraw in BTC.
it is why my offer is interesting...the risk is more on my side then for the invesor.

Thanks. So how you got the free DEUR? Honestly Im confused with the site. Why Im asking because my friend did all the instructions and downloading the wallet but haven't got the 30 DEUR. >_< . We haven't receive any respond yet in our facebook group.
Pages:
Jump to: