Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 09, 2016, 08:26:58 PM
Sig campaigns are good if you are a full member or above.
Else i would try to learn about trading of using faucets.
I don't think so, signature campaign is also good for under full member, but if you want to add or increase your earnings in the signature campaign
You can buy an account with a high rank in the auction,
how much per account can buy that can earn lots of bitcoins?
it depends on account rank if you want to buy a full member it will cost you atleast 0.05 BTC if you enroll in sig campign you can get what you spended back in from 2 to 3 weeks t depends on what sig campaign joining
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 09, 2016, 08:19:13 PM
utilizing the Ponzi site to raise bitcoin not a good idea, but it can be done ensure that the site has a lot of players
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 09, 2016, 07:40:24 PM
I don't think so, signature campaign is also good for under full member, but if you want to add or increase your earnings in the signature campaign
how much per account can buy that can earn lots of bitcoins?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 09, 2016, 07:02:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
January 09, 2016, 06:56:05 PM
You can't grow your coins if you keep them idle. You need to invest either in some of the best cloud mining farms like Hashnest or in some investment schemes like HaoBTC.

Although you might want to push yourself further by gambling but it would rather be riskier.
Activity: 778
January 09, 2016, 06:48:35 PM
Activity: 504
January 09, 2016, 05:38:30 PM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
a list that you create is very precise, only now it can be relied upon to find or produce bitcoin, and the largest sequence is still the signature campaign, sometimes there is also the added gambling at the top, because it can earn large amounts of bitcoin Grin
yeah signature campaign are the safest way to earn bitcoin along with service offering gambling could be also a way to earn if you are lucky enough

Signature campaigns are only a small bonus which will not make you any decent amount of Bitcoin to be honest, they need to be seen as a nice extra but never as a reliable way to make a portfolio, so I would try to find alternative ways to get new Bitcoin coming monthly.

here on forum this is the best way sig and combine with avatar you can make some amount yes
if you mine you can make more if you have good rig off course
trading is good but you need to follow to many things
maybe trading is good if you master the techniques of the trade, not just know how to play
I think using sign camp without avatars earnings in this forum already quite large, do not be too greedy

and moreover the avatar on this forum also been rare, I dont see another campaign avatar?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 09, 2016, 03:55:16 PM
Buying and holding is the way i grow my bitcoins. There are options to earn as well but I find that kinda slow

As the bitcoin's price is rising nowadays holding the coins could be profitable method to growing up our bitcoins, you can also building your account in this forum and reaching good rank and joining the signature campaign there to make some extra income

Holding can't increase the quantity of your coins. Ups or down in the price, still the number of your coins will remain the same.

To really enjoy the price uptrend, increase your hold coins with any method you know.
correct.. I am still confused. why do people still mention like that. holding is a method for growing.
whereas holding didn't increase the quantity of your bitcoin.

For a long term holding, in the point of the coins are just stored in a cold or paper storage, it can't really grow their bitcoin but rather it's value when there's a pump.

For a short term holding, coins can grow by doing trades then do another holding if the price went to dip. This is so called a 'go long' and 'go short'.

Well in my own word of opinion stocking your coins will not let you increase it but the movement of bitcoin will

Well I think that bitcoin is a good source of investment all you need is a little patient and you can earn
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 09, 2016, 10:23:12 AM
Buying and holding is the way i grow my bitcoins. There are options to earn as well but I find that kinda slow

As the bitcoin's price is rising nowadays holding the coins could be profitable method to growing up our bitcoins, you can also building your account in this forum and reaching good rank and joining the signature campaign there to make some extra income

Holding can't increase the quantity of your coins. Ups or down in the price, still the number of your coins will remain the same.

To really enjoy the price uptrend, increase your hold coins with any method you know.
correct.. I am still confused. why do people still mention like that. holding is a method for growing.

For a long term holding, in the point of the coins are just stored in a cold or paper storage, it can't really grow their bitcoin but rather it's value when there's a pump.

For a short term holding, coins can grow by doing trades then do another holding if the price went to dip. This is so called a 'go long' and 'go short'.
Activity: 476
January 09, 2016, 10:07:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 09, 2016, 08:59:52 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks
a list that you create is very precise, only now it can be relied upon to find or produce bitcoin, and the largest sequence is still the signature campaign, sometimes there is also the added gambling at the top, because it can earn large amounts of bitcoin Grin
yeah signature campaign are the safest way to earn bitcoin along with service offering gambling could be also a way to earn if you are lucky enough

Signature campaigns are only a small bonus which will not make you any decent amount of Bitcoin to be honest, they need to be seen as a nice extra but never as a reliable way to make a portfolio, so I would try to find alternative ways to get new Bitcoin coming monthly.

here on forum this is the best way sig and combine with avatar you can make some amount yes
if you mine you can make more if you have good rig off course
trading is good but you need to follow to many things
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 09, 2016, 05:14:45 AM
I keep telling people PoS coins re great option. A few of the major ones brought me nothing but profits. It s much efficient method of mining after all.
Activity: 742
January 09, 2016, 04:09:09 AM
I think the hold is not growing amount or quantity of bitcoin, but grow the value/price bitcoin to the dollar
I think it does not include
of course holding bitcoin does not growing our bitcoin but you can grow them by trading them to the fiat or opposite,yeah you can actively buy and sell bitcoin at Bitcoin exchanges, and the key is buy low and sell high. yeah just buying at the low price and selling at higher price
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 09, 2016, 03:53:01 AM
Trading altcoin is very good way to earn money.
But you need to find stable coin.

That depends on the alt coin that you choose since most of them out there are just pump and dump scams. But besides this, I think that creating your own alt coin could be very profitable if you do it right with no ninja launch and with truly unique features. Just look at Ethereum, it just started last year and now it is a very successful coin. It is listed as #4 in market cap on Coinmarketcap.  Roll Eyes
True, many scam coins whose life is only 1 times pump, you have to be careful of that coin
if you're wrong buying coins as trade, you will lose
Activity: 434
January 09, 2016, 12:45:59 AM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Well, signature campaign is the way to earn bitcoin that every people can do that, because it's only need posting. so for me signature campaign is not about small bonus, but the difficulty to earn.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 08, 2016, 11:46:05 PM
I think the hold is not growing amount or quantity of bitcoin, but grow the value/price bitcoin to the dollar
Yeah thats the real point holding coins is not growing your coins or increasing quantity of coins. only price value can be change...
This is not only the way to grow our bitcoins they are several ways to grow and to increase our bitcoins
such as claiming bitcoins from faucet and signature campaign and selling goods for none skilled people and lending and also offering skills in services section. if you are stay in the one way to grow your bitcoin you cant grow your bitcoin fast so multi task is the answer to grow our bitcoin fast.
Unless if you are skilled that you can make a business like faucet or exchanger site or any business online that can make a lots of bitcoins...
Activity: 658
January 08, 2016, 10:00:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
January 08, 2016, 06:52:31 PM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 08, 2016, 05:38:47 PM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
January 08, 2016, 04:20:24 PM
Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: