Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 76. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
January 06, 2016, 10:20:49 PM
Cloud mining is dead, so is rig rentals and altcoins altogether (unless you are a scammer offcourse)
Either go with faucets or try to do some task in return for bitcoin.
not all cloudmining is dead , you can try invest at Bit-X.com, hashnest.com , trusted place also you can trade your GHS ,
if you want to rent a rig to mining altcoin you should think twice, price of altcoin and how much altcoin you can get with your rig
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 09:34:50 PM
Best way to grow you income/bitcoins is faucets if you are lazy and don't want to work.
Take notice by working the same amount of time you spend on faucets you could make a tenfold or more.

That is really optimistic and I love it. I do faucets too. Some think it is too low. But with work and patience faucet can be a great way to earn. Those who think it is to low maybe the ones who are earning high now.
i think how strong was your work on the faucet. there will be comparable with thy hesitant for example. a website providing 1000 satoshi per 2 hours
maybe you can do with four-time claims.. so the day can only get 4000 satoshi if you wear many accounts maybe 10 address. you can only get 40k satoshi
very small

But it would not hurt just to add bitcoin, especially a newbie can only play faucet. I also used to play and now still although it is rare.
Getting the most bitcoin is the signature campaign and selling services such as creating logos etc. It will be paid for with bitcoin quite a lot
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 06, 2016, 04:19:44 PM
Cloud mining is dead, so is rig rentals and altcoins altogether (unless you are a scammer offcourse)

I agree...
it is why I propose cloudmining set on faucet system where you can buy for free (same as with faucet) and sell with profit (same as with faucet) if you have shares of course.

One has to be inovative...it is why internet is so great...(belive the old man i am)(lol)

You really have to update that site...looks like something from 1995 lol

People won't trust 'buying shares' when you have old screenshots of random USB miners  Grin

Follow the fashion...often the sixties come back (lol)

I propose "newage" systems (lol) ...for the design,it would be too expensive...and for what?
to hear that one does not like flowers and the otherone does not like pink and the other one does not like Switzer cheese(lol)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
January 06, 2016, 04:07:59 PM

I agree...
it is why I propose cloudmining set on faucet system where you can buy for free (same as with faucet) and sell with profit (same as with faucet) if you have shares of course.

One has to be inovative...it is why internet is so great...(belive the old man i am)(lol)

You really have to update that site...looks like something from 1995 lol

People won't trust 'buying shares' when you have old screenshots of random USB miners  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 06, 2016, 04:04:00 PM

I agree...

Activity: 770
Forza Roma
January 06, 2016, 03:51:59 PM
Activity: 672
January 06, 2016, 03:04:35 PM
My method right now just signature campaign and trading...really hope i got some new methods from u guys   Cheesy

Try to mining using your own rig , or you can rent it. Most people had same income way here in this community such as trading and from signature campaign.
Just try something different, you can sell stuff for bitcoin, you can offer your ability in service section and many more way to grow your bitcoin.
i have tried to rent the rig and rent GHS at a site, I forgot where i have rent the site, it seems eobot.. i rental rig and GHS but instead of a profit, even loss
i recommend to cloud mining compared with a rent rig. you can try with the ore mine

I use to follow the altcoin section and then went renting out rigs when a new coin popped out.
Never had any real luck since so many new altcoins pop out to be a scam in the end.
Activity: 476
January 06, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
My method right now just signature campaign and trading...really hope i got some new methods from u guys   Cheesy

Try to mining using your own rig , or you can rent it. Most people had same income way here in this community such as trading and from signature campaign.
Just try something different, you can sell stuff for bitcoin, you can offer your ability in service section and many more way to grow your bitcoin.
i have tried to rent the rig and rent GHS at a site, I forgot where i have rent the site, it seems eobot.. i rental rig and GHS but instead of a profit, even loss
i recommend to cloud mining compared with a rent rig. you can try with the ore mine
Activity: 476
January 06, 2016, 12:51:04 PM
Best way to grow you income/bitcoins is faucets if you are lazy and don't want to work.
Take notice by working the same amount of time you spend on faucets you could make a tenfold or more.

That is really optimistic and I love it. I do faucets too. Some think it is too low. But with work and patience faucet can be a great way to earn. Those who think it is to low maybe the ones who are earning high now.
i think how strong was your work on the faucet. there will be comparable with thy hesitant for example. a website providing 1000 satoshi per 2 hours
maybe you can do with four-time claims.. so the day can only get 4000 satoshi if you wear many accounts maybe 10 address. you can only get 40k satoshi
very small
legendary
Activity: 1960
January 06, 2016, 12:12:21 PM
for me signature campaign is good method to growing bitcoin, also we can invest money with buying altcoin, but you must doing more research before invest Smiley

yeah I collect bitcoin from the signature campaign, then I use it to play altcoin trading Smiley

Has trading altcoins been profitable for you? Or would it be better to just hold the btc from sig campaigns?

yes of course altcoins trading profitable for me. it was also nice hold bitcoin from the signature campaign, but it is better to grow more so that my bitcoin more.
Activity: 532
January 06, 2016, 11:12:03 AM
There is only one real answer to this would be to invest it somewhere where you are going to get a ow interest rate based on BTC not the USD, Pound, etc, conversion.  This would be the safest way.  i personally would invest into some for on business.

but any investment has risks, what you think is a safe investment? or investments that have a very small risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 06, 2016, 11:10:55 AM
There's faucets, gambling sites, and advertisement sites that give you $ to pay to click. There's also alt coin mining.
Mining its not profitable and it can destroy your laptop cpu or gpu and i think its not profitable than claiming on any faucets site.
And also gambling is not to grow your bitcoin it will lost all your bitcoins..

also new altcoin aren't profitable?
gambling is a way to grow btc if you are the "house" Wink
lol if you're afraid to mining in the laptop you can try, cloud mining at a site such as ore-mine
you can see in my Siganture, you can use it without fear your laptop will be damaged Cheesy

cloudmining without hardware proof is a fake, i dubt ore-mine have "real hardware, better to invest at trusted place like hashnest
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 06, 2016, 10:30:48 AM
There's faucets, gambling sites, and advertisement sites that give you $ to pay to click. There's also alt coin mining.
Mining its not profitable and it can destroy your laptop cpu or gpu and i think its not profitable than claiming on any faucets site.

lol if you're afraid to mining in the laptop you can try, cloud mining at a site such as ore-mine
you can see in my Siganture, you can use it without fear your laptop will be damaged Cheesy

Cloud mining are safer for our laptop not that much good for our investment. I have invested to the first and big could mining concept. After more than 2 years still have not got back my investment amount as they have stopped cloud mining when bitcoin price fell down. They may resume after bitcoin goes higher prices. But it would take another year for getting back my money and then only I can expect any profit.
Activity: 588
January 06, 2016, 10:29:10 AM
There is only one real answer to this would be to invest it somewhere where you are going to get a ow interest rate based on BTC not the USD, Pound, etc, conversion.  This would be the safest way.  i personally would invest into some for on business.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 06, 2016, 10:25:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 06, 2016, 10:19:18 AM
i probably go for gambling (not advisable). you have a chance of 50/50 on winning Smiley

That's a real no for my opinion only. Tried it and all lose. After winning so much you become greedy and want some more. Then lose it all in an instant that you wont even remember what happened.
Yes gambling is detrimental.
We're going to win in gambling if we bet a lot of bitcoin it can help. But if you want to collect bitcoin signature campaign should just try it can gather without our issuing bitcoin bitcoin and we have nothing to lose

That is completely right. Once you enter that gambling territory it is really hard to get away from it. You will be addicted and start to loan from different kind of people. But through earning on signature campaigns it will a lot better although it is slow it still growing.
Activity: 518
January 06, 2016, 07:38:36 AM
signature campaign ,trading and gambling

signature i think is a good way to earn...trading also good but need to predict the btc up and down...
gambling is not recommended high risk but high profit also if win...

i just doing that 3...hope i can find new methods..
I look at this thread, mostly just a signature campaign, trading and gambling
I also need new ideas to grow my bitcoin,
I want something that is anti-mainstream

Something anti-mainstream? How about open a coffee shop in real life that accepting bitcoin? You will bring people who hold bitcoin to spend on coffee and you earn from it.
Basically it's grow your coin by selling that coffee for bitcoin. The three things about signature campaign, trading , gambling and mining etc etc are the most used method to grow your bitcoin and it's helped a couple newbies to understand and know deeper about bitcoin.
Activity: 714
January 06, 2016, 06:34:28 AM
i probably go for gambling (not advisable). you have a chance of 50/50 on winning Smiley

That's a real no for my opinion only. Tried it and all lose. After winning so much you become greedy and want some more. Then lose it all in an instant that you wont even remember what happened.
Yes gambling is detrimental.
We're going to win in gambling if we bet a lot of bitcoin it can help. But if you want to collect bitcoin signature campaign should just try it can gather without our issuing bitcoin bitcoin and we have nothing to lose
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 06, 2016, 06:10:57 AM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

seems easy to be escrow but to get to that stage, you should have a positiv trust that much, you have to earn the trust from others users
i think income from escrow seems quite large

I think it is better to investments in lending, could in this forum with several members of trusted or in btcjam and loanbase.

Lending sites like BTCjam and loanbase suck as there is a big possibility that you will be just scammed. I also been ripped off on BTCjam before and I never go back to the site anymore. Lending on this forum will be better coz you can ask for a valid collateral which can help if ever the borrower will default on its loan.

i dont think lending is good way maybe if you meet the person face to face but here i would skip it
still good method is mining and signature camp and offering services

Asking a valid collateral will be your guarantee that you won't lose on lending here, even on strangers. Its not necessary to meet up with the person you are lending for some bitcoin. Anyways if you still don't think its a good way, I respect your opinion Smiley

everyone has his or her opinion mine is that lending is not good way some bad personally experience with friends and dont like lending money or anything to anyone
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 06, 2016, 06:04:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: