Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 06, 2016, 05:55:51 AM
All the methods stated here, if you are lazy and will not focus on any method you like still it won't grow your bitcoin. After all, the best method is workmanship and passion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2016, 05:50:52 AM
Best way to grow you income/bitcoins is faucets if you are lazy and don't want to work.
Take notice by working the same amount of time you spend on faucets you could make a tenfold or more.

Faucets do need a lot of work to earn a decent amount with bitcoin and it won't be suitable for lazy people. I think it won't be a "best" way to grow your bitcoins, even with lazy people. Probably cloud mining will be perfect for lazy ppl, they will just buy some hashes and just look at their account day by day for earnings update. Its risky though.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 05:29:26 AM
i probably go for gambling (not advisable). you have a chance of 50/50 on winning Smiley

Only gambling bet , put your luck . Opportunities to review opportunities to win and lose is the same magnitude .  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 06, 2016, 05:24:17 AM
i probably go for gambling (not advisable). you have a chance of 50/50 on winning Smiley

you can probably earn in gambling but like what you said there is a 50/50 chance on winning it but it is still a method in earning lots of bitcoin thought OP really wants to know every nooks and crannies about bitcoin on posting this thread. but gambling is not advisable with the addictive individual.

50/50 os ok
but if you have 100% chance to earn it is good as well.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 06, 2016, 05:15:06 AM

you can probably earn in gambling but like what you said there is a 50/50 chance on winning it but it is still a method in earning lots of bitcoin thought OP really wants to know every nooks and crannies about bitcoin on posting this thread. but gambling is not advisable with the addictive individual.
Activity: 658
January 06, 2016, 03:05:37 AM
signature campaign ,trading and gambling

signature i think is a good way to earn...trading also good but need to predict the btc up and down...
gambling is not recommended high risk but high profit also if win...

i just doing that 3...hope i can find new methods..
I look at this thread, mostly just a signature campaign, trading and gambling
I also need new ideas to grow my bitcoin,
I want something that is anti-mainstream
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 06, 2016, 02:22:07 AM
Activity: 658
January 06, 2016, 02:19:07 AM
There's faucets, gambling sites, and advertisement sites that give you $ to pay to click. There's also alt coin mining.
Mining its not profitable and it can destroy your laptop cpu or gpu and i think its not profitable than claiming on any faucets site.
And also gambling is not to grow your bitcoin it will lost all your bitcoins..

also new altcoin aren't profitable?
gambling is a way to grow btc if you are the "house" Wink
mining, there are two, namely the physical mining and mining cloud, if you're smart you were not mined with a laptop, of course it will only burn your laptop, you should wear a cpu with special specifications, but you could try with cloudmining
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 06, 2016, 01:56:21 AM
Best way to grow you income/bitcoins is faucets if you are lazy and don't want to work.
Take notice by working the same amount of time you spend on faucets you could make a tenfold or more.

That is really optimistic and I love it. I do faucets too. Some think it is too low. But with work and patience faucet can be a great way to earn. Those who think it is to low maybe the ones who are earning high now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 06, 2016, 12:46:39 AM
I myself could be a gigolo? but alas am not pretty enough to the ladies

hmmmmm....old folks home........spins car around......
Activity: 546
January 05, 2016, 07:10:42 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 07:00:14 PM
Join signature campaign and you work is equal to your salary industrious is your capital in this community if you are only idle you cannot make a money or gain

Signature campaigns are nice but it's not sufficient. Therefore i try to do task and 'work' for my money.
The payout is much better and the reward of doing something makes it complete.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 05, 2016, 05:32:28 PM
Join signature campaign and you work is equal to your salary industrious is your capital in this community if you are only idle you cannot make a money or gain
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 05, 2016, 05:31:17 PM
If you only want safe investments. Those are the only ones. Signature campaign is definitely the best.

Signature campaign is not investments though. it's like a job to me, work by posting in this forum. and yeah signature campaign is the best methods to grows your bitcoin.

it's an investment, you actually invest your money, which is as valuable as money, since you cna always use thta time to earn in another way, but instead you're using it for sig campaign
Activity: 672
January 05, 2016, 04:43:15 PM
When it comes to bitcoin there are many ways to earn free bitcoins
Faucets, don't pay much but it's free
Sig. campaign
Doing tasks for bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 05, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
There is only one proven method I know of,.. CryptoBoost Smiley
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
January 05, 2016, 03:21:09 PM
for me signature campaign is good method to growing bitcoin, also we can invest money with buying altcoin, but you must doing more research before invest Smiley

yeah I collect bitcoin from the signature campaign, then I use it to play altcoin trading Smiley

Has trading altcoins been profitable for you? Or would it be better to just hold the btc from sig campaigns?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:02:08 PM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

Having a service being escrow or web related it the best way to start earning.

It's also fair since you offer something usable. But let's face it most people want as many free bitcoins as possible.

Nah man, it's hard to have a service being escrow is you don't have reputation in this forum. signature campaign and twitter campaign is still the best for me.

I agree... even old escrows would probably earn more a week when doing signature posting than escrowing. It's way worse for a new escrow who has to find users that want to use him regularly first.

Escrowing for the most part is not a well paid service, for most escrows it's more an idealistic job in an attempt to make it harder for scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 05, 2016, 01:27:14 PM
for me signature campaign is good method to growing bitcoin, also we can invest money with buying altcoin, but you must doing more research before invest Smiley

yeah I collect bitcoin from the signature campaign, then I use it to play altcoin trading Smiley
Activity: 532
January 05, 2016, 12:38:20 PM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

seems easy to be escrow but to get to that stage, you should have a positiv trust that much, you have to earn the trust from others users
i think income from escrow seems quite large

I think it is better to investments in lending, could in this forum with several members of trusted or in btcjam and loanbase.
yeah I ever tried to grow bitcoin from lending, I several times lend money to someone, but most of them only mode to sell their accounts, I have 5 default loan account hmm, not a good idea

hmm but you can sell 5 that account, I think you could get more profit than the original price.
Pages:
Jump to: