Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 10. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:33:47 PM
If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.

I don't know about tokens because all of them going down. But top digital assets are great to gain profit in long-term...
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 13, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
At the moment, market is read, all of tokens prices is downing and become rubbish tokens.
I think we should invest in potential ICO, their token price = constant in ICO.
Market will be green soon.
I invested in Organicco ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 13, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
Mid-year is usually a good moment to buy if you look at the past years. However we don't know what will happen this year. If I were you I would take a balanced approach.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Mid-year is the best time to buy as we can see that the market is down. This is the right time to invest for several coins and the selling time is before the year ends because  that is the usual time where the market pump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
I do not think I should sell at this time. Although the market has shown signs of recovery but slightly increased. Wait for the price fever at the end of the year. I believe bitcoin will hit high prices. Sale will be profitable. Now you have money to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
Well, I think this is the time to invest into the market if you can make it happen. The prices are on a rise and hasn't gone much up. So, now you can invest here with the hope of much profit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 11, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
As you say bitcoin has touched "the bottom" $ 5800 this is the time you should buy rather than sell. Please buy bitcoin or altcoin. By the end of the year you will definitely be profitable
If I were in your place, I would say so. In my opinion now it is not clear what will be the cost of bitcoin in 2018. If you believe the forecasts, then the value should increase and reach the level of 20000, but for some reason I do not believe it. This year the predictions come true only for the worse.
A lot of people who call this period as the worst are those like you who are actually not getting the long term picture of things. The time you should be having more hope and buying in the more is when the market is going through states like this.
Of course, no one knows the point at which bitcoin is going to eventually reverse, and the chances of going way lower than we are now is still pretty much there since the bears are still strong, and the only thing to do is just to see how thing would be turning out.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
As I can see we are something near the bottom and all movement that market could do dow already did it, so now we can see flat and than another wave of price increase. So buying now is a good choice, especially if you like to part your investment into three parts
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

I think it is the best time to buy and long term investment is the key to maximize profit.  Grab the opportunity while the market is red.  Bull market is coming soon.  So have patience in holding your coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.
means in other words should we choose ico to get maximum profit? because the token price tends to have the potential for a fantastic price increase, if the project goes according to the roadmap then it does not hurt if we try
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:27:34 AM
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
As you say bitcoin has touched "the bottom" $ 5800 this is the time you should buy rather than sell. Please buy bitcoin or altcoin. By the end of the year you will definitely be profitable
If I were in your place, I would say so. In my opinion now it is not clear what will be the cost of bitcoin in 2018. If you believe the forecasts, then the value should increase and reach the level of 20000, but for some reason I do not believe it. This year the predictions come true only for the worse.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
It is a common tendency for many markets to cash out during the summertime, as investment activity is getting lower at such days. I suppose you need to do on contrary, as the market for sure will begin to grow starting from September.
Activity: 118
July 10, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
I think this is the right time for one to buy and not to sell as the market goes bearish. For those who have long awaited for the chance to buy Bitcoin or any other good Altcoins here is the opportunity to do that without procrastination. When you buy hold for a long term to maximize profit.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
if i'm you just hold you first.
because we know today is not stable in market value.
it's hard if you lose If I'm in the middle of the market you can buy the token and hold it until the market is increased before it sell.
Activity: 26
July 10, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
Activity: 35
July 10, 2018, 06:11:45 AM
Should this time buy eth or not? Can eth come down again and can i buy cheap eth?
I have missed the $ 400 eth, now should I buy?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
It is difficult to say whether it is worth buying now or not. The market is still uncertain. It is too early to talk about future plans, but one thing is clear - the next week will be extremely important. Over the past week, bitcoin and altcoins have shown the beginnings of growth and now it is important whether the market will develop success or it was another bounce of a dead cat. The main task of the next week is to enter and consolidate above 7000 bitcoin. But it is possible that the market will go lower, which will be a good point of entry
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
At the beginning of the year it was necessary to sell, but now you have to buy, if you, of course, have money for this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 10, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
Yups this is the moment to invest since we only have just six months before year ends,and as what the market traditions December is the profiteering time for traders or even holders,by this months the earning is indeed but only of you know how to manage handling the coins.you must always there to monitor the flow when to sell or buy
Pages:
Jump to: