Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 8. (Read 2011 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 20, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
It is a common tendency for many markets to cash out during the summertime, as investment activity is getting lower at such days. I suppose you need to do on contrary, as the market for sure will begin to grow starting from September.
The last quarter of the year is actually what almost everyone is looking forward to considering how things have always been. It would make a lot of sense to see how the market want to play out and be using the opportunity to buy the dips at the moment, rather than trying to sell at this point in time when the market is going down.

The cryptocurrency market has recovered but has not gotten rid of the downtrend so I think investors should be prepared psychologically because the market can fluctuate at any time.
Yes, heavily fluctuating in last two weeks and unfortunately altcoins and bitcoins are trading in different trends. But we need to follow like most veterans always say, buy when everyone is selling and scared to get in, sell when the hype gets too much.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
This year I prefer to invest only in the short term. Since market manipulation negatively affects the growth of prices and it is impossible to analyze the future growth of prices.
The cryptocurrency market has recovered but has not gotten rid of the downtrend so I think investors should be prepared psychologically because the market can fluctuate at any time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
the work with the calendar moderation as appealing events of market to release within the sphere of sequence with the timelines as trader to prepare as the use to dispute of reference on number as might as goes as covering backup on future expectation as the drawing of chart on market to returns as less on waste as securing running position with the table.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 18, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
yeap, today has been destroyed. the lowest point has been completed. Bitcoin is ready to fly again. all crypto currency has packed. this is a very good time to re-enter and buy a good crypto currency, especially bitcoin. see, at the end of the year bitcoin will come back at a high price. and Today bitcoin has got rid of all the weak crypto traders.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
For the time being I am only investing. The situation of the market suits me. The choice is decent. So, what you need to buy, while a good price and not a bad choice. And there time will tell
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
This year I prefer to invest only in the short term. Since market manipulation negatively affects the growth of prices and it is impossible to analyze the future growth of prices.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
Based on precedence, there has always been a bull run towards the end of the year. It's been evident last year and two years ago. This is the best time to stack up Bitcoin and good altcoin because sooner than later, the market will be very green.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Overall a reasonable plan. I wouldn't risk the entire bankroll either. But you can allocate a third of the funds for the purchase. Although I do not have such positive expectations from the market in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 18, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
Cryptomarket is growing and may be we will not see this prices anymore. It looks that tim to buy crypto is happen. It is not time for sell anyway. I think it is beggining of big pump.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
Market has started to go green again and for those you were holding they will get rewarded now..show more patience guys and hold tight and i am sure all the loss that we had faced will be recovered again if we hold till the end of this year
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
If you are a beginner , you especially need to be careful and attentive in shopping . Buy only those currencies that have good potential .
Activity: 288
July 18, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
It's been half a year bitcoin prices have declined to date. I say it is a common thing every year. Time to buy now and wait at the end of 2018 or next year, you will be to the moon. Because the market is now recovering at $ 7400.
Activity: 72
July 18, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I am very happy that the market is really supported by the $6,000 as the author has said and has been successful. The sharp rise today is the best explanation. Now I can expect a higher price and hope to reach $10,000.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
July 18, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
In my opinion, given that the market is down by 50 percent from its market value when it is at its peak last year, holding is essential. The loss is practically partial because the value is what is low at this moment not the amount of holding. And given that dumps are not permanent, holding and waiting would give more benefit than selling this early.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
July 18, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
The market this year became more unpredictable. From the beginning of this year, the market value began to continuously fall but in a sudden, just recently, the market have started increasing which for other people is the start of the bull run. Given that dumps are always expected to happen, I think this won't be the right time to sell despite of the increase which is currently happening.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
We all anticipated some of growth in the next chapter of the year, so when it comes to the 7th month and we are having already this quiet rowing market!
For now,as you watch the movement of prices still its difficult to bounceback again in fastest way so I think to avoid losses it is much better to buy more coins and hodl for a long time in, order to earned big profits in the right time.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 17, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
If you want to invest long-term, I think there is nothing to worry about because if you buy it now the price is not too expensive, but it all depends on the capital you invest. if your capital is big, you do not have to wait for big increase to make a profit. but wait a while in the upcoming market may go down like yesterday, it's been a few days the market is trying to pump again but no public trust is too strong not so sure with the ongoing market, big projects are running now please wait for new money supply will bigger than before, wait time to invest with cheaper price.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
We all anticipated some of growth in the next chapter of the year, so when it comes to the 7th month and we are having already this quiet rowing market!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
It's a good time to buy more while the cryptomarket is down lately and if you really believe that cryptomarket is starting to rise in the last 6 months of this year as what you have observed in the past years, then go for it. Buy more as you can and don't sell it and see until December comes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 17, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Of course, we have to buy before it's too late. Already today, prices have grown, bitcoin from 6200 to 6700. I want to note that even with the most pessimistic moods and forecasts, the bitcoin price was kept in the area of $ 6,000.
Pages:
Jump to: