Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 9. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 17, 2018, 08:19:59 AM
I think that it is always worthwhile to buy the crypto currency for free money, and spend your free time on the bounty. If you follow such a strategy for at least 10 years, then success is inevitable, there are all chances to get more for your work than anywhere else. If, of course, you are not Ilon Mask  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
July 17, 2018, 07:27:22 AM
I think we already hit the bottom because we are in 6k for a long time and this is a good sign to buy more Bitcoin, Correction is over and ETF is near I bought few in 6100 range, if we reach the 6800 trust me we can see a Bullrun if that happens this month, buy now you can't see this price again this is the best opportunity to buy more
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
I think this year there should be some kind of growth and at least part of the price from its highest bitcoin can restore
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 17, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
this small time right now as bitcoin price is rising very slowly can be a very good chance of buying some altcoins and making profit from the short term recoveries that they are having right now.
but remember that this is a risky move because the dumps for most of them is not yet over. and i don't expect any kind of big bull run until we are out of the bubble.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
This is the right moment to buy some good coins because as you said the prices have dip down so much, I am currently buying infrastructure projects and I think they will do well when bull run starts
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 17, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
I think this thread was totally useless because We should analyse the future possibilities of crypto and current situation of crypto so Mid year investment is not a matter in trading platform. But Mid term investment is totally different so before to invest we should plan for the duration of investment. This scenario we should buy more crypto we will earn more profit in future.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Well for me, it seems that market is still in the process of recovering it is better for us to buy and hold till market will back again. We all knew that sometimes in the last quarter of the year market will grow up high like last year experience, especially in the Christmas season it is most likely to happen. And then if it is now hit your target it is your time to decision to sell it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Now most traders agree among themselves that bitcoin is starting its turn, that is, the market starts to be released from the bears, they are clearly on vacation today, the bulls are starting their season
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 06:45:12 AM
In this period personally from me, I think the best suggestion will be to buy as many coin as you desire and hold them because selling now maybe a very big loss especially for some investors that bought when the price was high.
Activity: 87
July 17, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Looks more like that market will begin rise up. I didn't buy anything, hold good coins. It is not crisis, i think it's healthy waves.

At this mid-year its better to buy and hold it because the price will not rise up this time. Wait in exact time when will be the market begins rissing up again then it's time to sale or coin. As we think we can earn more profit that coin that we will hold for.
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
Buy, prices are still too low to think about selling.
Activity: 68
July 17, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
I think bad days are coming to an end and cryptocurrency will show its quality, cryptocurrency is a new and very useful technology, this technology has also been widely adapted by large companies,
the market is still making corrections and now is a good time to buy some altcoins to keep until the end of the year
Activity: 74
July 17, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
The situation on the market says about buying now because the market has started to restore after the dip. So if you want to get a profit in this cycle, buy now.
Yes, it seems now good to buy because the price is still cheap and the market is starting to give a token for high spikes. This is a great opportunity to start investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 17, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
The situation on the market says about buying now because the market has started to restore after the dip. So if you want to get a profit in this cycle, buy now.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 16, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
i buy every time when prices are lower than they were. It means that this dip is the first step to the next cycle and great jump of prices, and making money.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

buy and and I save, nnti if the price is appropriate I just sell.
or better we are investing so that profits increase..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 13, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
Everyone has lost money since this year because of bear market, we always thought each month that things will get better but it keeps getting worse but we are not giving up, during this bear  market, i have been able to buy some coins that i feel that are good and i will keep getting some more as things dip more because i believe soon moon days will come.
July 13, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Yes we are in the process of accumulation simply word J Curve. I believe in August we will see big institutions coming in and big bull run after SCC approves CBOE Bitcoin ETF .
Also there are plenty new ways for people to come in and invest.JUST HODL !!!
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
Mid-year I used to buy crypto. because I believe in the middle of the year the price of crypto will decrease and increase big at the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
At the moment, market is read, all of tokens prices is downing and become rubbish tokens.
I think we should invest in potential ICO, their token price = constant in ICO.
Market will be green soon.
I invested in Organicco ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
As you look in the market we are encountered dump so it is much better to buy more cheaper coin because it''s more advantage due to the coins are affordable. I belive everything will be fine at the end of year.
Pages:
Jump to: