Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 5. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:07:31 AM
Better to enjoy each coinage cultivate this senility whether you convey name these ages so you going your cash due to these ages amusement fair is blooming accordingly enjoy dominance each coinage cultivate this senility deadline so you will welcome artifact winnings from your investments   
Activity: 672
July 30, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
The sex of the year is a very long time and I understand that now it is impossible to do any specific actions, but I also think that now very many people are still trying to withdraw their money from the crypto currency. This is very sad.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
I am sure that mid-year doesn't metter here, so we should wait for the end of this year and there will be more chances to predict the future of cryptomarket.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
This midyear of ours is in a bear so selling of the coins is out of the option. Bitcoin is going up in price though but the altcoins are not so now is the time for you to buy altcoins and stock up for the wait of the next bull market. If the market was in a bull this midyear then the answer would be to sell but now the better answr is fr you to buy and hold your coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
It seems to me that the 2nd part of year will be more successful for criptocurrency. Now I see as market is ready for the next big pump  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
    Crypto market now are slowly recovering from fallen and for me itvis still good to buy more coins now than selling. Market price not so high so keep on holding need more patience if you want ti earn much bigger profit. Invest more to earn more.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
I think we will do both, when we see the cheap price we will buy it and when we already get the profit we will release so we will also get a good profit, and also good we get in the long run.
Activity: 45
July 27, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
for the first year I think we have to buy it and hold it until the end of the year like in november and some other time and this is a good opportunity for now to buy with large quantities of altcoin which we believe potentially...

Yes, I think the market is recovering
We should not rush to sell at this time
Activity: 214
July 27, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
Well, it depends on your strategy how you manage your coins if it's already profitable then you sell it over and if there is a change that could make x10 your coin you can add up by buying coin more.
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 07:34:48 PM
I firmly trust that we ought not settle on any quick choices and offer our crypto or disregard some ICOs. Cryptomarket is more vacillate than some other, it is valid, however there is much more premium. Patterns change quick and not by any stretch of the imagination unsurprising, yet it is dependent upon us to discover when and how we can make benefit.
copper member
Activity: 1064
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
July 27, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
I think it's better to buy at this monemt. The price is growing for crypto currency. SO, this would be great help for them.      
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 07:46:32 AM
How quickly these 6 months passed, it's very fast and I did not even understand how it all happened, but I'm sure that now it is necessary to start investing again, because bitcoin started to show signs of life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
We are having a bull market so it is the good time to buy but just for the short term. I think the price will fall again in the next few months and go up in the last few months of this year. So it's just good for trading. If I want to invest for a long term, I will wait more time.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
there are so many people who enter the bitcoin world, and I think they will also take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the current price. People did not analyze the projects, getting profit invested in the next project. Now this scheme is not suitable. Very few good projects, they are almost completely bought in private-sale and pre-sale various funds.
Activity: 51
July 26, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
The market has fluctuated over the past two weeks and it seems it has not been able to accept the situation of the ongoing decline, so it is struggling in this position. After all, many countries have allowed cryptocurrencies to run ico, which is very good news.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 26, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
During mid year it is the right time to buy many cheap tokens in the market since every mid year there will be market decline however after that it will push upwards again, like what is happening right now bitcoin is pushing to 10k and i hope that it will break the 9k and 10k mark sooner.
Activity: 54
July 26, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
The market has fluctuated over the past two weeks and it seems it has not been able to accept the situation of the ongoing decline, so it is struggling in this position. After all, many countries have allowed cryptocurrencies to run ico, which is very good news.
Activity: 306
July 26, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
Now is definitely a good time to think about for a long time. At the end of the year I think we will see new peaks. As it usually happens in financial markets, everyone needs to sum up the annual totals and earn a maximum
Activity: 115
July 26, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I do not know how about the time of year, but I look at the prices. In my opinion, while the market is at the bottom - you can buy, especially since it is believed that very soon the price movement will go up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
In the middle of this year market conditions are very difficult to predict. even bitcoin prices continue to fall, although accompanied by increases several times. I think the moment is when the bitcoin price is stable, it is likely to rise if accompanied by an increase in the number of bitcoin purchases. there are so many people who enter the bitcoin world, and I think they will also take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the current price.

correct. I agree with you. current market conditions are difficult to predict. let alone the price of bitcoin or altcoins dropped dramatically. I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoins because of unstable market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: